• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why am I so scared to try suboxone?

It doesn't require it but its still an option.

Please if you have a brain somewhere over in the ghetto can you please find it then come back.
you want ghetto??? Okay here goes
DO YOU THINK BITCHES LIKE YOU ARE A THANG TO ME?! IVE PUT ENOUGH SHIT INTO MY SYSTEM TO KILL A 2000 POUND HIPPO IN HEAT!!! I HAD MY TOOTH CHIPPED BY A CRACKHEAD WIT A ROCK JUST TO TAKE $2.50 FROM MY HAT WHILE PANHANDLING!!!! AHHH BITCHES LIKE YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH SHIT IVE BEEN THROUGH!!! I NEED TO DO A SHOT OF HEROIN JUST TO TAKE A SHIT!!!!
1.5 BUNS!?!?! THAT'S NOTHING TO A G LIKE ME BOY AHH! I NEED 8 GRAMS JUST TO OPEN MY GOD DAM EYES!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!

Cool it whitey lol

Cool it whitey lol
Lol i thought you were whitey?
Oh we all are never mind I thought I was in the ghetto for real Dogg. My bad those 1.5 buns are hitting me hardcore today. Too bad I had to kick a 80 year old women's teeth in to get the dope.

Not white, my dad was black, my mom was korean. Why would I even lie about race, of all the things to lie about, that's the dumbest.

I know you're trying to just argue with everything I say but I'm sure even you can see how his original statement was pretty racist. Unless you've never taken any kind of liberal arts elective in college which, judging by your "opinions" on things, I doubt you've even been to college.

Also, back to the original topic, answer my question of why you insist the OP should stay on opes. He said he wanted off, and you're being very combative when I say to CT. At this moment, I'm CT'ing from my bundle a day habit, 5mg of etiz a day habit, 12 pack of beer a day habit, and 2 grams of hash a day habit all at once. If this person can't CT off of 60mg of hydro, maybe they don't deserve to be happy. I've had 4 seizures in the 4 days I've been sober, so try and tell me how hard 60mg of hydro is to CT from.

Sure us hard core addicts go through hell when quitting but that's normal we put ourselves in that position by not quitting with a smaller habit. We cant dismiss other peoples addiction just because theirs isn't as "hardcore'' as ours. The OP is struggling with his addiction and doesn't need to hear that he is a weak white boy compared to the ghetto folks who have to kick people for drugs because they choose not to quit. I think the OP is stronger than those people for actually wanting off opiates altogether.

Sure us hard core addicts go through hell when quitting but that's normal we put ourselves in that position by not quitting with a smaller habit. We cant dismiss other peoples addiction just because theirs isn't as "hardcore'' as ours. The OP is struggling with his addiction and doesn't need to hear that he is a weak white boy compared to the ghetto folks who have to kick people for drugs because they choose not to quit. I think the OP is stronger than those people for actually wanting off opiates altogether.

Exactly, so he should CT and not use subs. Why are you assholes so insistant on ruining his life? I have personal experience with getting on subs back when I should have ct'd off 30mg of oxy per day. Instead I thought that was the worse withdrawal could get, when subs are far worse. You yourself are on high dose of suboxone, if you could go back in time, would you not jump off opiates back when your habit was small?

And BTW, you cant be racist towards white people. I could kick your teeth in while calling you a filthy cracker, and that wouldnt be racism. Racism requires power plus prejudice, having one of the two does not equal racism. The lines have been redrawn, as institutional racism still runs rampant in our society.

Thanks for the laughs Stotched, you're a better mood lift than a Prozac enema. Gotta love ignorance spewing fools.

PS try reading the definition of racism, I don't see any mention of power, just prejudice, which you apparently have plenty of towards white folk.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
2. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I'd much rather get low dose of benzos for a week or two, coupled with clonidine or some other blood pressure medication if possible, and just cold turkey.

Bupe is no joke. You might end up with a harder habit to cut than your small norco habit.

On topic, I think a codeine or loperamide taper is your best course of action, or even cold turkey. Yeah, it'll be maybe a week of uncomfortable feelings, but I'm in the camp that thinks bupe for this small of a habit is silly. I understand the benefits of breaking the cycle and allowing for cravings to stop, but you're just asking for a more painful withdrawal if you trade hydrocodone for buprenorphine. Just stick with switching to something weaker or take a few days to yourself and go cold turkey and be free, you're signing up for more trouble by going to bupe at this point IMO.

Suboxone was the worst and longest withdrawals that I ever had. Everyone I know who takes them all regret trying them. Yes they stop you from using, but it's still an opiate that is addictive. I say it's worse than methadone, having kicked both more times than I can count.

I can't talk from experience about the suboxone, but I have heard from many people that it causes the worst withdraws.

Jen

Not white, my dad was black, my mom was korean. Why would I even lie about race, of all the things to lie about, that's the dumbest.

I know you're trying to just argue with everything I say but I'm sure even you can see how his original statement was pretty racist. Unless you've never taken any kind of liberal arts elective in college which, judging by your "opinions" on things, I doubt you've even been to college.

Also, back to the original topic, answer my question of why you insist the OP should stay on opes. He said he wanted off, and you're being very combative when I say to CT. At this moment, I'm CT'ing from my bundle a day habit, 5mg of etiz a day habit, 12 pack of beer a day habit, and 2 grams of hash a day habit all at once. If this person can't CT off of 60mg of hydro, maybe they don't deserve to be happy. I've had 4 seizures in the 4 days I've been sober, so try and tell me how hard 60mg of hydro is to CT from.
Holy Fuck you're dumb..that's all I got on that..... Fuck.......

Only you truly know the answer, but it may be the universe telling you: this stuff works incredibly well and before you know, it's been 5 years and you're still on it.

So true Acanthus, all of the sudden at my last docs appointment the doc was like,"okay, time to start tapering next visit" I was like a deer in headlights and said to take it slow,lol. And I was like damn...it's been a year already??!!! Even though I don't feel high on this stuff, it does kinda make time go by fast or something, or maybe I'm just getting older...

Wow,this thread shifted gears into off topic shit talking quickly.Back on topic,don't be afraid of Suboxone,it can be a life saver.

dont know..

There is no reason to be scared to use Suboxone. I've used it on and of for years. ​As long as you wait 8-12 hours after taking opiates you will be just fine.

Exactly, so he should CT and not use subs. Why are you assholes so insistant on ruining his life? I have personal experience with getting on subs back when I should have ct'd off 30mg of oxy per day. Instead I thought that was the worse withdrawal could get, when subs are far worse. You yourself are on high dose of suboxone, if you could go back in time, would you not jump off opiates back when your habit was small?

And BTW, you cant be racist towards white people. I could kick your teeth in while calling you a filthy cracker, and that wouldnt be racism. Racism requires power plus prejudice, having one of the two does not equal racism. The lines have been redrawn, as institutional racism still runs rampant in our society.
I'm not saying to stay on them indefinitely. Use them for a week taper I'm saying. Occasionally I volunteer at the local detox and we do a quick assement of each addict who comes in and even if its a 100mg a day oxy habit or hydrocodone habit we will give them 4mg of Suboxone to stop withdrawals if that doesn't work then 2 more milligrams is given until relief is felt (up to 12mgs)
Then once stable on say 8mgs then they keep them on that for 2 days until they start the quick taper. Then they go to
6mg day 3
4mg day 4
2mg day 5
1mg day 6
0.5mgs day 7
Nothing day 8 while observed for a day.

I've done this many times from a heavy heroin/oxycodone addiction and at the end there are hardly any symptoms even felt it makes withdrawal seem like a joke so why wouldn't someone do this instead of suffering through hell? Unless they feel they have something to prove most people want the most painless detox possible.
If your having seizures that's not good its a good way to kill yourself sure but why recommend that to the OP simply because your doing it that way? even if he isn't on benzos its a rough go still.
Its up to the OP but Suboxone for his habit is fine the only drug i would have doubts about quitting this way like someone already said is kratom.
Sure I would rather see the OP cold turkey such a small habit but we don't live in a perfect world and addicts in general don't like to suffer hence why drugs like Suboxone are out there to make things easier.

Last edited:
IME suboxone us no where near as strong as hydrocodone. 1 tiny bag of heroin gets me like 50x higher than 8mg of bupe (subutex) I.V.. Bupe doesn't even get me high with no tolerance. The withdrawals are very mild from suboxone but they do last about 3 weeks.

Going to methadone would be a horrible idea. That shits STRONG.

BTW OP what do you do when you run out every month? Go through withdrawal then get addicted again when you refill your script? That must be tourture.

IME suboxone us no where near as strong as hydrocodone. 1 tiny bag of heroin gets me like 50x higher than 8mg of bupe (subutex) I.V.. Bupe doesn't even get me high with no tolerance. The withdrawals are very mild from suboxone but they do last about 3 weeks.

Do you understand what buprenorphine is and what it's used for? The purpose of it is to NOT get you high while preventing withdrawal, it's an opioid but not in the traditional sense. Of course a full agonist like diacetlymorphine gets you higher lol...

Well Suboxone is still stronger even if you don't feel a high from it the bupe is still jacking up your tolerance like there's no tomorrow.
You say you did 8mgs IV!? Holy fuck man you must of been wicked jammed lol(constipated)
That much bupe IVed is equal to 4 or so grams of good heroin in one go! I thought the OP doing 4mgs was too much but shit man there's your problem 8mgs is equal to about 20mgs taking under the tounge(sublingual carries a 30-40% bioavailability whereas IV carries a 100℅ B/A) which means absolutely no high will be felt. If your gonna shoot subs You need to IV say 0.2 - 0.5 MG's a few times a day to get typical opiate effects if you go over 2mgs IV in a day or 4-8mgs sublingual then the Suboxone starts to block any euphoria felt from it so in a way it starts to block itself from giving you euphoria along with any other opiate you try to do.

High doses will cure the dopesickness and raise your tolerance but won't give you a high. Small doses convert to nor bupe which is a full agonist unlike plain unconverted buprenorphine which is only a partial agonist.
I don't know if your following me I could go into more detail of why small doses work better for pain/obtaining euphoria but basically remember less is more when it comes to buprenorphine. Buprenorphine just doesn't work the receptors which give us euphoria very much making it a perfect maintaince drug but its still a strong drug it has to be in order to be a substitute for heroin.

Heroin will always give more euphoria even if you took a larger dose of opiates with buprenorphine than the amount of opiate in your bag of H because well heroin is a very euphoric drug which works heavily on the receptors which give us that feeling of euphoria we chase so bad. Sub's work our receptors strongly but don't activate the euphoria very strongly unless its used in low doses but even then it still won't be as much euphoria as you feel with heroin or other short acting full opiate agonists.

Bupe is even more potent than methadone but bupe does have a ceiling point unlike methadone meaning the overdose potential for methadone is much higher than bupe. I agree though methadone is harder to taper and to come off when compared to buprenorphine. I take about 0.2mgs of bupe sublingually every 4 hours (4 times a day) these days and I feel great after each dose its so much better then when I was on 8mgs sublingual each dose is like taking a few percocets. I used to IV my sub's but quickly realised if I can afford the stuff then there is no point to IV my pills any longer to save my veins.

Last edited:
BTW,where did all this off topic racism come from?I thought BL was supposed to be a kinda mutually supportive community of addicts,recovering addicts,and recreational users who all have something in common,ie drug experiences that only people like us who have been through it would understand.I was under the impression that our shared experiences would go beyond petty differences and give us a forum to interact with others like ourselves.Thought that was the whole point of the site.I've bought drugs from and sold drugs to members of just about every race and walk of life.I think most of us have bigger shit to deal with than what race or backgrounds people come from.Dope feels like dope whether you live in the hood or a mansion.Withdrawls suck for everyone,from gangster to nerd.Just saying.

BTW,where did all this off topic racism come from?I thought BL was supposed to be a kinda mutually supportive community of addicts,recovering addicts,and recreational users who all have something in common,ie drug experiences that only people like us who have been through it would understand.I was under the impression that our shared experiences would go beyond petty differences and give us a forum to interact with others like ourselves.Thought that was the whole point of the site.I've bought drugs from and sold drugs to members of just about every race and walk of life.I think most of us have bigger shit to deal with than what race or backgrounds people come from.Dope feels like dope whether you live in the hood or a mansion.Withdrawls suck for everyone,from gangster to nerd.Just saying.

I don't know look back through the thread and see for yourself I'm not saying any names but someone decided to start saying white people are weak geeks who need their teeth kicked in. I guess some people believe white people shouldn't be allowed Suboxone
Who knows mabye he's right;)
I don't know what the world has come to all I can say is I'm glad to live in a part of the world with harmony for all races living side by side helping each other. All my friends are native, African, Asian, white or whatever and I don't care one bit what color a person is.
I agree with you we should all be equal on Bluelight at least but still there will be some people who bring the race card into play we just can't avoid it.

Last edited: