• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why am I so scared to try suboxone?

Using ebonics ironically, while mentioning the ghetto and pawning phones, and the fact that you cant get it til the first (the day welfare is paid out).. yeah thats pretty racist. Go back to your inbred, trailer trash, meth smoking, tooth missin, sheet wearin', goat fuckin, area you came from.

Don't lie, you're more then likely white yourself, stop it.

Don't lie, you're more then likely white yourself, stop it.

Not white, my dad was black, my mom was korean. Why would I even lie about race, of all the things to lie about, that's the dumbest.

I know you're trying to just argue with everything I say but I'm sure even you can see how his original statement was pretty racist. Unless you've never taken any kind of liberal arts elective in college which, judging by your "opinions" on things, I doubt you've even been to college.

Also, back to the original topic, answer my question of why you insist the OP should stay on opes. He said he wanted off, and you're being very combative when I say to CT. At this moment, I'm CT'ing from my bundle a day habit, 5mg of etiz a day habit, 12 pack of beer a day habit, and 2 grams of hash a day habit all at once. If this person can't CT off of 60mg of hydro, maybe they don't deserve to be happy. I've had 4 seizures in the 4 days I've been sober, so try and tell me how hard 60mg of hydro is to CT from.

I did not say take 4mg, it may have sounded like it but I just meant go ahead and get the 4mg strips... I think 1mg of Bupe is equal to around 27mg of Oxycodone. Getthing the 4mg strips and cutting them in half would be around what she was taking and enough to keep her well if she is getting on it for maintaince, and ALSO SAVE HER MONEY ON AN EXPENSIVE MEDICATION and LEAVE HER W/ XTRA MEDS IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH HER DOCTOR. That way she would have enough to taper off. I know ALL about conversion charts. Im a upper middle class junnkie thats lives out in the boondocks...we don't have heroin, but oxy,lortabs,morphine,dillies,fent, etc.... anyway I think you should get the 4mg strips and cut them in half, hell you might be able to get by on 1mg...and if you get the 8mg strips you will save soooo much money if you just cut it into 2mg pieces. Thats my advice. But the guy from the ghetto seems to know what he's talking about, so I would take his advice for sure.

Great advice, but maybe he should go kick someones teeth in first.

Oh look, another racist white boy on bluelight. Hows the klan treatin ya? I see you live in Pa, I'm currently there now. How close to kensington are you, lets meet up white boy!

Oh please.... You're whole "white people" rant on the first page was dripping with racism. He doesn't even mention color, but he's the racist? I don't care what symbolism you take from it.

I guess it's okay for you to be OUTWARDLY racist... I can't stand those types.

Great advice, but maybe he should go kick someones teeth in first.

Sure, yours! Send me your address. Rybee or w/e his username is made the mistake of sending me his address thinking i wouldn't do anything about it. Well, I sent him some opium and perc 10s through the mail, and will be contacting his local police department to tell them I know what his packages contain.

Send me your address, and I'll find another unique way to fuck your life over.

Why would I send you my address? Lmfao. You're the bad bitch, how about posting yours for everyone to see?

Sure, yours! Send me your address. Rybee or w/e his username is made the mistake of sending me his address thinking i wouldn't do anything about it. Well, I sent him some opium and perc 10s through the mail, and will be contacting his local police department to tell them I know what his packages contain.

Send me your address, and I'll find another unique way to fuck your life over.

Coming from such a street savvy individual who lives by the rugged code of the thug life, isn't snitching against every aspect of that whole scene?

Read OP and a first few posts.
Suboxone can be a life saver but it is way way way over prescribed and in far to large doses.
I had a Dihydrodoeine habbit for about 3 months while my mum died of cancer. Then I drank 2 left over bottles of morphine over another 2 months then back to DHC for a month. About 400mg/ day...
I was put on 16mg suboxone initially in first rehab and all I did was spew for 3 days... Far to strong a drug and dose for my experience. Eventually I was on maintenance at 6mg/ day which I took for 6 months. Still far too much. I got down to 2mg in a month and off and stayed off for a year.
Next time I relapsed I was again put on 6mg. Way too high. Got down to 2mg straight away for a year.
Got off 2nd time by cutting a 1/4 of dose every 5 days till zero. Hardly slept for the first 2 weeks and then stayed off for 3 months whilst in SG suffering from suicidal depression.
Got back to melb 2 months ago and got back on sub because the depression was very bad and I was drinking alcoholically... As soon as I started back on bupe. I was fine.

It's extremely strong addictive shit. I wish I had never taken it past detox. Honestly I cannot function without it now. I live with someone prescribed 180mg oxy/ day and I will take bupe over that every time.

Seriously have a good honest look at your habbit before you go down this path. Be honest with yourself. A mild WD now may feel like hell but the alternative could be hooked on opiates for life

^^^^^ jeez. After reading this page this thread kinda got outa hand lol

^^^^^ and again. This threads merged into battle of the greenlighters... 'Im Omar', na 'I'm Omar'... 'Well... Me, Stringer Bell, don't give me no 40 degree day shit'

Using ebonics ironically, while mentioning the ghetto and pawning phones, and the fact that you cant get it til the first (the day welfare is paid out).. yeah thats pretty racist. Go back to your inbred, trailer trash, meth smoking, tooth missin, sheet wearin', goat fuckin, area you came from.

This is pretty funny. Um, I live in the city and my son is half Puerto Rucan. I'm not racist. I merely have a sense of humor.

Remember what happens when you "assume" ....

This is pretty funny. Um, I live in the city and my son is half Puerto Rucan. I'm not racist. I merely have a sense of humor.

Remember what happens when you "assume" ....

It doesn't matter if it's a joke or not, it's still racist. Go up to me or any other black guy in the city and call me a nigger and see what happens. Screaming "JOKE!" afterwards, doesn't absolve the fact that you're still a racist. There are prank videos online where white suburban kids try to sell black people in the city kool-aid, or pick fights and stuff, and scream "its a prank!" after they start to get their asses beat.

"Joking" does not absolve you of your actions. Since your son is half puerto rican, im gonna make an assumption you live in Lancaster. Let's meet up then white boy! That's an hour from kensington, we can see how racist you are to my face!

It doesn't matter if it's a joke or not, it's still racist. Go up to me or any other black guy in the city and call me a nigger and see what happens. Screaming "JOKE!" afterwards, doesn't absolve the fact that you're still a racist. There are prank videos online where white suburban kids try to sell black people in the city kool-aid, or pick fights and stuff, and scream "its a prank!" after they start to get their asses beat.

"Joking" does not absolve you of your actions. Since your son is half puerto rican, im gonna make an assumption you live in Lancaster. Let's meet up then white boy! That's an hour from kensington, we can see how racist you are to my face!

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Ummm, wasn't this thread about if this person should take subs before somebody came in braggin how much dope they did a day, sayin he was from the ghetto, and callin everyone white suburban kids or whitey?? Just sayin... to the OP wish you luck! Just try to get the 4mg or 8mg strips and cut them in to 2mg pieces, wish you luck! And for the record, it doesn't matter(for the most part) what the opiate is, tapering is harder than you think, and people ususally just go back to using ther DOC after their taper because life sucks without opiates(for me anyway,even suboxone,lol). So Good luck=)

Back to my main point OP (and others) it's a low enough dose to cold turkey relatively easily, but from OP's post she will very very likely relapse... cut the cycle of addiction, go with low dose sub maintanance until the opiate cravings pass, then taper slowly, it's the safest way for you not to relapse!!!

Suboxone was the worst and longest withdrawals that I ever had. Everyone I know who takes them all regret trying them. Yes they stop you from using, but it's still an opiate that is addictive. I say it's worse than methadone, having kicked both more times than I can count.

Gotta laugh at someone who calls us evil assed whitey crackas and then calls US racist.

You da man, bro!

It's not dick sizing its common sense, twat. This is like an infant having a toothache, and giving him baby aspirin. He's still crying, so you give him morphine. That's no exaggeration either. You guys are so incredibly dense and know nothing about the cycle of addiction. I have bullet wounds from dope deals gone wrong, and I've spent 3 of the last 4 years in jail. I really want to meet up with some bluelighters in person, because I know you're all just white, nerdy, middle upper class douchebags, who live a white lifestyle, and are just so white. I wanna find a drug forum discussion with people from the ghetto, not white people who think withdrawing from norcos requires heroin or suboxone.

It doesn't require it but its still an option.

Please if you have a brain somewhere over in the ghetto can you please find it then come back.
you want ghetto??? Okay here goes
DO YOU THINK BITCHES LIKE YOU ARE A THANG TO ME?! IVE PUT ENOUGH SHIT INTO MY SYSTEM TO KILL A 2000 POUND HIPPO IN HEAT!!! I HAD MY TOOTH CHIPPED BY A CRACKHEAD WIT A ROCK JUST TO TAKE $2.50 FROM MY HAT WHILE PANHANDLING!!!! AHHH BITCHES LIKE YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH SHIT IVE BEEN THROUGH!!! I NEED TO DO A SHOT OF HEROIN JUST TO TAKE A SHIT!!!!
1.5 BUNS!?!?! THAT'S NOTHING TO A G LIKE ME BOY AHH! I NEED 8 GRAMS JUST TO OPEN MY GOD DAM EYES!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!