• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Socal!

Angry Bomb

Greenlighter
Hello all, been lurking for quite some time but decided to make an account.

A little about me - I'm from socal, in my mid 20's and mainly an MDMA user since I was about 16 (so '06-07) but mostly an on/off thing now. I would say my peak use was in 2010 when the festival or "rave 8)" scene started to blow up here.
I've been looking more into harm reduction ever since my dumb self knowingly ate a methbomb (bad bad experience) a few years back. However, it hasn't really changed my judgement on ecstasy except that I do a lot more research on my future consumptions now.. heh

I'm a also huge trance head, I listen to almost every genre and lets not forget some good ol' techno and prog house so if you're into that, lets converse!

Anyways, glad to be a part of this forum now.. hope to chat with you all. =D

Welcome aboard mate :D

I used to be a mad raver as well ahahaha. Mad times aye. Lucky you only downed a methbomb considering there is a world of other nasty shit in pills they chuck in these days. Good on ya for taking the initiative to research (HR-wise) more in future, that is the kind of forward thinking ravers & drug users in general need to be doing. It is these kinds of users that give a bit more dignity to the average conception of drug user, we need more of these people imho. :)

Techno & prog house <3 Do you like minimal? Check out Goblin X - Spectrum/R3ckz3t - Hype to see what I'm on about, its real gritty stuff and this own subgenre that the Mexican community seems to be coming out with, my god its literally music to my ears, dope shit!

Welcome to Bluelight! %)

Did my fair share of rollin back in 06.. than became an opiate addict somehow. Whatta transformation.
Anyways, enjoy it here!

I'm afraid we differ greatly in the music genre though lol.

-HOOD

Last edited:
Welcome aboard mate

I used to be a mad raver as well ahahaha. Mad times aye. Lucky you only downed a methbomb considering there is a world of other nasty shit in pills they chuck in these days. Good on ya for taking the initiative to research (HR-wise) more in future, that is the kind of forward thinking ravers & drug users in general need to be doing. It is these kinds of users that give a bit more dignity to the average conception of drug user, we need more of these people imho.

Techno & prog house Do you like minimal? Check out Goblin X - Spectrum/R3ckz3t - Hype to see what I'm on about, its real gritty stuff and this own subgenre that the Mexican community seems to be coming out with, my god its literally music to my ears, dope shit!

Totally agree.. I see these new ravers going all out on whatever they get their hands on.
I had only listened to minimal techno, but wow minimal does sound good. I'll keep my ears open for more like these

Welcome to Bluelight!

Did my fair share of rollin back in 06.. than became an opiate addict somehow. Whatta transformation.
Anyways, enjoy it here!

I'm afraid we differ greatly in the music genre though lol.

-HOOD

Haha thanks! I'm pretty open to other genres though

Hi and welcome to Bluelight

Glad to be aboard!