• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally Introducing Myself haha

YoungLife616

Greenlighter
Hiiii everyone. Alright, so I'm just gunna say a little about myself and history/experience. I'm 23. I'm originally from Colorado, but have lived in Corpus Christi, TX. Also lived near Newburgh, NY. Now I'm living a little south of OKC, OK. I've been a heroin addict for about 7 years. 2 years smoking, the rest banging. I'm on and off with it now, but I have quite a bit of experience from each part of the country when it comes to dope. So feel free to ask any questions. Colorado dope (so far) has been the best. I'm a tar fan, not so much an ECD fan... Maybe it's cause I couldn't find as good of a connect while up there? Idk, haha but yea. Here I am :) Hit me up!!

Well, I've fucked with ice... And for the first 5 or 6 months of doing that shit, I really really liked it... Then I went through like... A mental collapse on the shit.. And turned back to H. I love rolls, but those are something it's kind of difficult to do on a daily basis... Hahaha. Idk, black just feels like heaven!! And it's the only one that you still have that kind of "clear-headed" mentality on. Kind of, you know? Hahaha

Hi Welcome to BL,

I'm a few weeks off Heroin now…

` Smoky :)

I like yayo too, but it just doesn't last nearly long enough.. Crack is alright, but it DAMN sure doesn't past long enough.. And I've never been a pill fan cause I jumped straight into the H game and pills are a joke once you've banged H. Hahaha

Welcome. I've had a long time, you may call near obsession with H. Never tried it, but probably will one day. Being bipolar, it makes for an interesting ride with drugs. It also helps that when you're manic, it's a free high. Lol

Congrats Smoky!! Keep up the good work!! Haha :) And yea, I could see how that could make for an interesting ride. Lolllll, my ex was bipolar. And she did everything with me too.. And I could definitely see the difference in mindsets between us.. O_O be careful with that. Meth will REAPPY fuck with that.. Especially in females. Hahahaha

I would strongly suggest you don't try heroin. It's really hard for one to keep it in check.

Thanks YoungLife 616,

I'm experiencing a lot of lethargy, but doing better day by day. It IS worth it. :)

I agree. I've met a LOT of users... And I've never seen someone be able to continue using H recreationally.... One way or another, it WILL grab you. Every time. Please be careful everyone