Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - My first LSD experience

NightOwl076

Greenlighter
it was the most beautiful day of my entire life so far. It was my best friend and I, and our other girlfriend who was our spirit guide in the forest. It was dropped on a smartie. We got to the mountains and I broke mine in half and 15 minutes later I took the second half because we were gonna further our hike. THE GIGGLES. I've never laughed so fucking hard in my life. NO anxiety coming up. THE CLOUDS were made of cold and were doing this ? they were spinning in circles. 3d circles. At the beginning of this, I saw Jesus in the sky twice. And I cried because it was so fucking beautiful. Rainbows everywhere I looked. The trees were like hands. Little yellow flowers were playing games with me. Lmao we stumbled upon some huts and I was in wonderland. There was no mindfuck. CLARITY. My mind was silent for the first time in my life. And the thinking patterns were very interesting. No trauma came up. I was Thinking about all the interesting people who made a footprint on my life. And there was one point I was eating something and I was my two month old nephew for about five seconds. IT WAS WILD. The body high was AMAZING. The euphoria was AMAZING. I felt like I was living a past life at one point. There were multiple times were I was sooo in tears because of the beautiful things I was seeing. Paintings. I saw DNA in the sky. Geometric patterns in the gravel. I was looking at my body (I was literally in my bra and underwear lmao) and I saw numbers all over me like I was being rebuilt from the inside out. Then I saw patterns on my body and looked at the ground and saw the same; we are all connected. There was a point where I knew I was living a dream I had earlier this year and it brought tears of joy. One thing that kept popping in my head was the basics. Personally for me, I had to go back to the basics and that's what I needed to see. The closed eye visuals were glorious. Omg I can't even explain. We were watching the sunset by my car and this guy drove down the mountain and stopped where we were. He goes "hey girls have you seen a jeep that passed by about 15 minutes ago?" And I knew instantly; I could see it in his eyes and the smirk on his face that he was up to no good. But it was so fucking funny. I was still tripping for a good 13 hours and I could have kept going but my body was exhausted. So I easily fell asleep. Coming back to reality the next morning was really strange.

Sounds great, I was actually think this reminded me of taking some acid and supplementing shrooms too. Ha ha the way the world is so beautifully presented visually. We are lucky to have sight and get so much pleasure usually reserved for touch.

Nice Job, stay safe!