• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming I am installing Steam. :)

Ds

Bluelight Crew
so if anyone wants to play some counterstrike, or what have ya. hit me up.
my user is Ghostalphas
happy pking.

What games you got, D's? On Steam, I mean.

Only multiplayer ones I've got are Starbound and Plague Inc: Evolved, and I don't even want to take a guess at what multiplayer for Plague Inc is all about. Seems like it'd be a headache, for real....

I haven't played Counter-Strike since like 2004, man, lol. By the time they got around to pushing it out for Mac I had already started to shy away from FPS games. Is it the same game as it was about a decade ago? I would assume it's almost completely different since I last played it.

tumblr_mpeas1RoO21rnbcv3o1_500.gif

http://gaben.tv/

Uh if you get like Total War or Hearts of Iron or something I'll play.

But I don't do that FPS BS.

lol you are 10 years too late, mate. (joke)

Cs:go (the new CS) is actually good now.

feels more like 1.6

But i don't play often. Well see

and tbh, the new CoD is shit. and the new Ghoost recon i had fun. So yeap

i'll add you on steam, fellow bl'er/ edit- actually can not find you. i might be too drunk, but you are not searchable.

Last edited:
I had steam for awhile years ago. Then one of my friends bought a game on a family credit card to play on my account. When someone else canceled the payment, my whole account was cancelled and I lost access to all the games I paid for with my own money. I told my friend about this and the payment on the credit card was uncancelled, so they got their money, but they still refused to unban my account until they received a written statement from the bank, which was too awkward for me to get, so they basically stole around 300 $ from me, and I strongly discourage anyone from paying these criminals anything

It was years ago now but I remember they wanted handwritten letters with signatures from XY and Z at the bank, basically it seemed like they were trying to do whatever they could to make it impossible for me to use all the software I had paid for through them.
Pretty shitty company if you ask me

it's actually o/k now. but still could be imprived.
--

The very first rage quit:

IiSp5gw.gif

Uh if you get like Total War or Hearts of Iron or something I'll play.

But I don't do that FPS BS.

You got any suggestions on videos/play by play guides for getting started in Hearts of Iron? I'm familiar with Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis but I need to learn my way around Hearts of Iron and Victoria and haven't been able to find a good tutorial to get me started in either, most of the "tutorials" I've found they go over everything way too quick for me to get a grasp on it - I had the same problem with EU to begin with but I found a couple nice step by step intro guides to playing as Castille and then played on from there myself.

Also which of the Total War games would you recommend as being most worth grabbing? I've only played the original Rome a bunch, never got very good at it but playing multiplayer with friends is definitely the shit. I was looking at Medieval II: Total War as my next choice but all of the Total War games look good so I'm having a hard time deciding. Rome II I'm sure I'd enjoy but I kinda feel like playing with different troops/in a different time period, Empire: Total War is probably the other one that has the most interesting troops/time period for me so I'm kinda in a toss up over which to buy.

Sorry for kinda derailing the topic a little hope you don't mind OP. What games you got OP other than CS, and which CS do you play? I have 1.6, CS:S and CS:GO but I haven't really enjoyed GO that much. CS:S was always one of my go to FPSes if I was messing around with friends, and 1.6 if I wanted some serious competitive action.

steam and humble bundle sales are an addiction.

I had steam for awhile years ago. Then one of my friends bought a game on a family credit card to play on my account. When someone else canceled the payment, my whole account was cancelled and I lost access to all the games I paid for with my own money. I told my friend about this and the payment on the credit card was uncancelled, so they got their money, but they still refused to unban my account until they received a written statement from the bank, which was too awkward for me to get, so they basically stole around 300 $ from me, and I strongly discourage anyone from paying these criminals anything

the person who fraudulently used the credit card technically is the criminal, which was to awkward for you to get? physically awkward? or your me socially embarassing? get the person who made the mistake to go to the bank,

Do u play left for dead or team fortress dwe?