• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming I am installing Steam. :)

Yes its pretty fun with a group of friends. Just FPS hordes of police killing. Gun mechanics are fun. You can get a legit copy for real cheap.

thanks for the recommendation I will have to look into it! Do you have a steam ID? Try adding me!

cool we should play tfc together, I have it too.
I do not have dota installed yet, I play league of legends tho, isint it a lot like league?

hey I hear u were maybe looking for a mmorpg to play? well in march theres a great one called crusaders of light, and it will be coming out on steam. so be looking for it! its a free game, and you do not have to spend money on in which I like.

cool we should play tfc together, I have it too.
I do not have dota installed yet, I play league of legends tho, isint it a lot like league?

hey I hear u were maybe looking for a mmorpg to play? well in march theres a great one called crusaders of light, and it will be coming out on steam. so be looking for it! its a free game, and you do not have to spend money on in which I like.

ya im down...whats ur id,? are u snizzle? yes dota is like LoL but alot harder , a much deeper learning curve...100+ heroes for free and way more items then league.

im alwags down for a new MMO

Also tf2 is free, u should look into getting it! It is super fun and addicting! I've been playing on this 1 server where you spawn a diffrent character with diffrent weapons each time. U might be a sniper that can construct sentrys and teleporters.

I should go on and install dota to play with u and mike, could we do a few bot games until i get the game down?

Also when the game crusaders of light come out on steam , ill send u more info on what server i play on and i can hook u and mike up with a potion that automatically has u reach level 55, and the server talent level. Along with gear and stuff.

Friggin' cheater! You don't even deserve level 55. How about you level up right and don't drink some cheap potion?!?

it doesn't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to get playd with, just an alt so if u ever get into it with another scrub u can say 'dude I got something for your punk ass'brb, and u go get the lvl 55

Also tf2 is free, u should look into getting it! It is super fun and addicting! I've been playing on this 1 server where you spawn a diffrent character with diffrent weapons each time. U might be a sniper that can construct sentrys and teleporters.

I should go on and install dota to play with u and mike, could we do a few bot games until i get the game down?

Also when the game crusaders of light come out on steam , ill send u more info on what server i play on and i can hook u and mike up with a potion that automatically has u reach level 55, and the server talent level. Along with gear and stuff.

im down.

Everyone is on GO

Got them stat trak weapons and shit

They added a taser. DoT grenades. Decoys as well.

get team of fortress 2! it is a free game download and it's fun as hell!

get team of fortress 2! it is a free game download and it's fun as hell!

*agree*

Sadly, you'll come to a cross roads if you get REALLY into the game:

1. use real money to buy cool (*pointless*) hats and keys

or

2. quit because spending money on digital hats is pointless