Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ecstasy - Best night of my life and last one

mdma.xtc

Greenlighter
So last Friday there was an electronic music festival. I took two pills that night. When the effect starting to kick in, I feel less euphoria but more to energetic and feel speedy. Whenever I look at my phone screen, its like a 3D. When a friend of mine texts me, everything i saw was symbols! An A changes to Æ but when i look closer it changes to A again. Its kinda weird but i like it. I also had a worse headache 10 times worse than alcohol hangover when i woke up in the morning but eventually it gone away. My jaw was hurt, i bite my tongue and gums because i was out of chewing gums lol

My report:
10:00pm Took one pill
10:30pm I feel nausea and coughing
12:00am Peaking dance like crazy and major jaw clenching. I only can control it for a minute or two then I'll lose focus
1:00am the effect starting to wear off so i took a second pill
2:00am peaking again
3:00am the rave ended. Had no problem sleeping.

sounds like you got shitty cut xtc pills.... if there are no good pills, MDMA is the way to go IMO

Personally i's rather pay more to get clean uncut product, than pay little but not know what you're ingesting.... and probably end up having a bad experience like you did

what pills did you take - color logo ? Have you checked Pillreports or ecstasy data.org to see if your pill is mentioned?

Sounds like MDA, which is pretty awesome to get if that's what you took. Its more trippy and the euphoria feels weird / not as good as MDMA (to me anyway).

MDMA is expensive here. Around $50 1g.

That's not bad at all IME. Double that here in Seattle, sometimes more for known good quality product. I'm personally more than willing to pay for top shelf stuff, especially seeing how I only roll once every few years so it's not a recurring expense. MDMA shouldn't be used often anyway.

Just to clarify it's usually between $30-50 per 100mg or a point as its known locally