PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread (V. 15)

220px-Methoxetamine.png

2h69afk.png

2h69afk.png

2h69afk.png

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

Some of the latest posts from the previous thread, I think paying attention to Asante is recommended, he has written good reports on very special experiences IMO:

I've puked from it when I had just drank about 2L beer and taken a line of speed earlier during the day. Other people I know also have only puked from it when mixed with alcohol. Might be motion sickness though, MXE can alter the perception of the bodies movement vs what is expected. Maybe have some ginger tea and cannabis before your next attempt? Might just be that MXE isnt for you though :/

Hello! I have similar situation with nausea with my new MXE batch. Only used it two times.
I used MXE a lot about a one year ago and never have big trouble with nausea and puked may be a few times. But one week ago I received new batch of this stuff and used it via IM (my preferred method) and it was very hard experience in terms of body feelings. I puked a lot and after this I had this nausea feeling for hours. Also I'd like to mention that I have some weird filling in my body hours after injection, I had not ever have this before with previous batches, very strange for me. I really don't know what to think, may be I should try to use it via oral route.

Asante, what advice would you give on contacting and listening to one's higher self? I've achieved it a few times in the past six months without actually knowing what was going on at the time except for a feeling of connection to the source, but am wondering if there's any pointers or tips on getting past barriers/not letting other selves into the conversation?

MXE doesn't really have a hangover, well, when I holed on it I felt a little weird the next day. Many people report an afterglow where they feel amazing, I don't personally get that from it. I pretty much just feel normal the next. Unless I do it late because it prevents you from sleeping for a few hours.

Heerutosen, I've taken MXE at least 100x times and i've NEVER experienced ANY kind of nausea.

So if you experience nausea, then there's either something wrong with your body, or (more likely) there's something wrong with your "MXE".

PS: Asante, I LOVE your stories, keep going :)

Enter monologue towards your Higher Self, even if you get no answer you are not talking into thin air. S/he always listens. When the motivation is right, and the time is right, and you are ready for it, s/he will speak. Your intentions matter lots and occasional monologue helps to cast them into stone. With experience, you will know its your Higher Self speaking. Intuition will be on its side. "miracles" or rather extremely notable synchronicities will accompany the communications, underline its validity. Then you know its real. Its nothing supernatural, the miracle to ME is that you have this epically wise subconscious and yet your conscious personality, basically its kid brother, is directing the body/mind through life. Its literally like going for a moped ride with your kid brother and letting him drive. The subconscious us so much wiser, has knowledge of past and future and DEEP insight in the present and yet this Wise One, this completely Loving One, is taking the passenger seat and lets you blunder through life, with occasional hints to keep you in the right direction while you blunder into addictions, toxic relationships, drunk driving car accidents, obesity, all the ill advised stuff people do that harms their body and that of others, out of pure love and just so you can learn.

He's your archetypal big brother, eternally forgiving of your folly, eternally loving, wise and patient.

Getting that line open, good rapport between your higher self and your conscious self, is one of the best things you can do because you'll have a second opinion of great importance you can always fall back on.

The higher self doesnt command, it suggests and is loving and forgiving of whatever you choose, even if you insultingly disregard it.

One BIG THING you must realize though:

It won't tell you the truth, it will tell you what you at that time need to hear for the best possible outcome.

Don't expect you'll get how it is in all instances and don't feel lied to when something completely different happens than is foretold. Its not about making you omniscient, its about making you have the right insights and decisions at the right times, that is more in your interest than being told a truth that might well throw you into stagnance.

I'm hoping for 3-meo-2-oxo-pcm, 2-chloro-2-oxo-pce, 2-fluoro-2oxo-pce, 3-meo-2-oxo-pcp, 3-ho-pcp, ...

Oh and mxe + a tiny bit of 3-meo-pcp is superb. The 3-meo-pcp boosts the mxe, so you use less. And of course plugg that shit.

THCified, I hope 3-MeO-PCE will become available because I really really want to experience it, being MXE's bigger brother.

And that;s the thing, its MXE's big brother. It knocks way harder and has longer residual effects because the ketone group is gone, its wilder and less forgiving of dosing mistakes, just like other potent PCP derivatives. I don't think it would be as polular because its a more serious drug than MXE is. Compare with 3-MeO-PCP, that finally is breaking through from obscurity now but it would not be as big. This is not the 1970s. The notion of going as far out as PCP scares people, at least the masses. They want something relatively mild and readily abusable like MDMA. MXE has that to an extent, but 3-MeO-PCE, probably a lot less so.

Personally, I chose MXE as my only dissociative because of a perceived low risk factor. MXE isn't know for making people act terribly manic or wild like PCP and it's relatives, and Ketamine is something I have (probably won't ever) no chance to obtain in real life. So, I doubt anything could overshadow MXE until it has enough collective proof of it's safety the way MXE has it. I read reports on MXE for years before doing any, and it never really raised any alarms. Thus, MXE is the only dissociative I consume.

John C. Lily coined the term 'metaprogramming the human biocomputer'. What Asante is reporting is very much the utilization of this powerful feature of dissociatives to tune into and rewrite our low-level operational code.

I WAS GOING TO DO THIS, DEATH OR GLORY.
And that did it, it was enough. That courage dispelled all fear and doubt and I felt great with insights a plenty. I had been fighting *my own* demon, and that is to finally get serious and go change my life by losing weight, about 150 lbs of it. My higher self said: "You would have rather taken on a Demon than deal with your life problem, but now we are finally going to do this." I took my shirt off and let my higher self have use of my voicebox and arms.

It started petting my sizable belly and speaking to it, and to me, full of love and forgiveness. It told me repeatedly that

*touching my forehead* "We are going to change THIS"
*touching my lips* "so that we change what enters HERE"
*touching my belly* "so that we change what is HERE"

As weird as this kind of behavior appears, this is an example of this sort of ritual, a confrontational dialogue between the parts of one's self that aren't aligned in harmony but in conflict, that has the ability to change a person on a very real deep level while under the effects of dissociative drugs. Dissociated consciousness has a way of dissolving the barriers of duality, and in this awakened state of seeing both sides simultaneously there is profound potential for use in tuning the human biocomputer.
If this dialogue can come to a resolution, if the ritual reaches a satisfying conclusion, then it will leave a significant impact the spectral harmony of the energy that produces consciousness towards a greatly unified working order.

My friends store my MXE for me because after a winter of using MXE daily I felt it would be good to bottleneck the usage pattern I think is best with what they think is best. We are all intuitive people, we believe God moves us to important things, so it works like a combination lock: if two people sense its a good idea I use MXE, open pops the vault and I get mine, this without having to worry that I'm motivated by addictive motivations. They'd notice and love me too much for that to happen. If I deluded myself, they'd see. So, I got my groceries and then dropped by to receive my MXE.

This is also a brilliant tactic that every user ought to adopt if they find themselves unable resolve the internal battle of responsible dosing.

Yeah I think it is a very potentially therapeutic and sophisticated way to use drugs like these, as opposed to just letting them 'take you' and undergo more random effects so to speak!

Robert Anton Wilson wrote some interesting things about metaprogramming...

Oh goodie...it appears my programming will be initiated tomorrow. A new batch of some extra special mxe, no more of that crappy polymorph overpriced hogwash, but I digress. I know much benefit is to be had by these programming sessions that will commence in the coming days. %)

Last edited:
Along the lines of metaprogramming and contacting the higher self, I've been finding it useful and interesting to stare intensely at an emotionally significant image for a long time (an hour or more) while under the influence of MXE or 3-MeO-PCP. You can think of it as a kind of meditation - the dissociative trance helps you to stay concentrated on the image and not get distracted away from it as it sinks into your subconscious. Allegorical paintings work very well for this purpose, such as Botticelli's The Birth of Venus.

Zn13bt you hit the nail on the hammer there with that point, the effect allows a really proper imprint by assimilation of all different perspectives.

I haven't used MXE for almost 2 years now, since I switched to Ketamine which I like much more...Although I did (too) much MXE a couple of years I've managed to forget how it felt since I switched to K. But now I have a little stash of MXE so it will be interesting to see how it feels now that I'm accustomed to ketamine. Will report later about my experiences. I'm not sure I want to M-Hole, so much I remember that they were rather unpleasant experiences (in stark contrast to K-holes which I love), but I'm quite certain I'll still like MXE, as dissociatives are my DOC nowadays.

i just had some of the good MXE that have not seen since the pre-ban. I only got to snort it, but i can tell it's going to be good when done via oral-cap.

weighting (pun intended?) :p for scale tomorrow. very nice afterglow here. quite a bit of magic without too much dissociation. took very low doses, i can't say though.(eye-balled)

Zn13bt you hit the nail on the hammer there with that point, the effect allows a really propefr imprint by assimilation of all different perspectives.
going to HAVE to try that once the mxe arrives.

i just had some of the good MXE that have not seen since the pre-ban. I only got to snort it, but i can tell it's going to be good when done via oral-cap.

weighting (pun intended?) :p for scale tomorrow. very nice afterglow here. quite a bit of magic without too much dissociation. took very low doses, i can't say though.(eye-balled)
Thats my daily routine with mxe multiple low doses throughout the day for like a week or two followed by a hole sized dose (taking tolerance into consideration) on the last dose, to get the fullest programming possible.

MXE is good for boosting your ego to the point of motivating you to get started fulfilling life goals, when used sparingly. After too many uses its more intuitive effects start to go away and you don't wake up the next day feeling motivated but instead a bit hung over in a way.

MXE has a life goal fulfilling effect on me for years now, but not by ego inflation. Instead I come in contact with another reality, where forces that have my best interest in mind, oiut of pure love for me, start motivating me to do things and coaching me to see it through, on a voluntary basis. In the past 3 years I have done so much to improve my life, and almost all of that was coached and orchestrated from the MXE experience where I communicate with these loving Beings.

Parts of me? I'm open to that. But certainly not my ego, in fact my ego is often the biggest obstacle to overcome in effecting those changes.

Could it be that while on MXE I obviously give less of a fuck about emotionally charged things in my life and so I can sort of think about them objectively?
This would be the part where I can do the metaprogramming, which means change my beliefs.

But could it also be that once the drug has worn off that I will get sort of a rebound which is hypomanic meaning more energy, more drive to do things like sports.

But also Im more confrontational and more angry and impulsive in this state and I will also get more of a monkey mind thats constantly thinking about some nonsense. (precisely the shit that went away in the MXE state)
And after a while it swings back to normal.

might try dosing in the day , ride a bike in the park or somthing. that will be very different setting. i expect an awesome time

MXE is substance of our time tbh. the types of things that can happen. anything is possible

Last edited:
So I've been a bit of a naughty dumbass insufflating/eating 400-500mgs of 5-APB everyday for the last 5 days. It's been exactly 24 hours since my last line. Other than a couple brain zaps I haven't felt any sort of come down(thank god). Do you guys think I'm good to dose mxe?

Last edited:
I would really recommend you to give it at least a week and preferably 2 weeks before ingesting any serious drugs.

The benzofuran amphetamines, like 5-APB, are *very serious drugs* and you have been using downright dangerous doses of them in the past days. Your brain chemistry can probably be best described as FUBAR.

While dissociatives literally will give part of your brain a rest, I urge you to do the whole sobriety health thing (vitamins, healthy food, little bit of daily exercise, sleeping enough hours) for at least a week before ingesting another potent mind altering substance. For all you know you might get REALLY BAD brain zaps in the next 2-3 days and-or anxiety issues.

Give it a rest, do your brain but also your MIND a big favor. You are still full of 5-APB and metabolites, these need to be flushed and your brain needs to reboot.

Wow, the 15th MXE thread? Craziness. 8o

Could it be that while on MXE I obviously give less of a fuck about emotionally charged things in my life and so I can sort of think about them objectively?
This would be the part where I can do the metaprogramming, which means change my beliefs.

I find this to be one of the most useful properties of MXE. I have had several very useful and therapeutic trips (and witnessed/helped one for a good friend to help deal with some serious things he has been blocking out) with MXE recently where I noticed this effect. It's like all of my inner thoughts I usually keep down just float to the surface and I am able to witness and consider them objectively, without becoming emotional. This allows me to process them and bring them into my everyday consciousness in a healthy way.

MXE really is great, I love it more the more I do it. I still don't have much drive to do it often but I have been doing it weekly for a month or so. I also did it 3 days in a row at the festival I was at... by the 4th day I felt pretty crazy. So 3 days in a row is definitely too much for me.

I would really recommend you to give it at least a week and preferably 2 weeks before ingesting any serious drugs.

The benzofuran amphetamines, like 5-APB, are *very serious drugs* and you have been using downright dangerous doses of them in the past days. Your brain chemistry can probably be best described as FUBAR.

While dissociatives literally will give part of your brain a rest, I urge you to do the whole sobriety health thing (vitamins, healthy food, little bit of daily exercise, sleeping enough hours) for at least a week before ingesting another potent mind altering substance. For all you know you might get REALLY BAD brain zaps in the next 2-3 days and-or anxiety issues.

Give it a rest, do your brain but also your MIND a big favor. You are still full of 5-APB and metabolites, these need to be flushed and your brain needs to reboot.

Stupidly enough, my compulsive nature took over and I insufflated ~150mgs of mxe about a half hour after typing that post. Thanks for the solid advice though. You are absolutely right, even though I seemed to have got off easy (so far) I plan to take at least a week long break.

Last edited:
Wow, the 15th MXE thread? Craziness. 8o

I find this to be one of the most useful properties of MXE. I have had several very useful and therapeutic trips (and witnessed/helped one for a good friend to help deal with some serious things he has been blocking out) with MXE recently where I noticed this effect. It's like all of my inner thoughts I usually keep down just float to the surface and I am able to witness and consider them objectively, without becoming emotional. This allows me to process them and bring them into my everyday consciousness in a healthy way.

MXE really is great, I love it more the more I do it. I still don't have much drive to do it often but I have been doing it weekly for a month or so. I also did it 3 days in a row at the festival I was at... by the 4th day I felt pretty crazy. So 3 days in a row is definitely too much for me.
MXE does similar things for me therapeutically. I love the way it lets me think about my life and my future and my relationships and not just shut it out.

Xorkoth, maybe we have different feelings about being crazy hah. By the fourth day of MXE for me, I feel instead like I'm in a dream/trance state. My daily life when doing it nightly for days on end becomes weird, and separated from my nightly MXE life. It's a strangely pleasurable feeling.

And on another note, I've done a lot of thinking and I've discovered, at least for me, that nostalgia is one of the strongest emotions one can experience. And if I were to sum up MXE in one word to someone who was drug naive, I'd call it Nostalgia. When I use it, it brings the most pleasurable emotions and feelings to me, as I sink into thoughts of pleasant past experiences, past loves, and memories of my earlier years of youth.

Last edited:
That's a nice description. :) I agree that nostalgia is one of the most powerful emotions we can feel, and one of the most complex too. MXE has produced this for me but so have other drugs. I get into a sort of flowing state with MXE, the trips and the bends all seems to pull me towards certain things and conclusions and it's really very profound the way it alters my consciousness, very strange but useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.