View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last new-years-eve i did MXE low dose after MDMA peak. it was the last 20mg mXe of my stash so it wasn;t much. thats why i did mdma to begin with as we all had nothing else.

it was amazing. it felt like it brought the mdma right back but so that it wasn't so strong. so i was on a super good mdma comedown. friends with everyone you meet lol. for like 8 hours. had nice afterglow next few days. but also more edgy, etc. wasn't too bad. i remember we all felt so sooo good the next day. we were happy we didn't touch a drip of alcohol but just heaps of mdma. we drove for 9 hours home.

all the good, funny stuff can happen during the mdma comedowns (like walking for miles through random forests, suburbs, and all that with your friends) but i find that drug is too strong overall.

will not mix much with MXE again though, esp meph. idk i just don't like mixing MXE with anything at all. unless a little weed if i feel like getting turnt up.

the last new-years-eve i did MXE low dose after MDMA peak. it was the last 20mg mXe of my stash so it wasn;t much. thats why i did mdma to begin with as we all had nothing else.

it was amazing. it felt like it brought the mdma right back but so that it wasn't so strong. so i was on a super good mdma comedown. friends with everyone you meet lol. for like 8 hours. had nice afterglow next few days. but also more edgy, etc. wasn't too bad. i remember we all felt so sooo good the next day. we were happy we didn't touch a drip of alcohol but just heaps of mdma. we drove for 9 hours home.

all the good, funny stuff can happen during the mdma comedowns (like walking for miles through random forests, suburbs, and all that with your friends) but i find that drug is too strong overall.

will not mix much with MXE again though, esp meph. idk i just don't like mixing MXE with anything at all. unless a little weed if i feel like getting turnt up.

mxe on an mdma comedown has been the most unique and amazing psychedelic experiences of my life. just so different from normal serotonergic agonist tripping. It showed me an entierely new form of visuals and psychedelica. It was ALL visual and time/perceptual shifting. but my emotional ant thourhgprocess remeained "sober". Very lucid and amazing visually lush and new experience. This was during my virgion experiences with MXE (or K) and only like 3 dxm experiences under my belt so i was dissco virgin. God what an amazing state.

cheers for sharing that. Indeed dissociates are a very unique experience esp when you first try them. There are others that I like so much more than others. I can't wait for Saturday for mxe, maybe start Friday =D

i think all of us know but I'm just saying that mixing mdma with mxe is risky business,

mdma and k has had less reported issues.

I've become convinced that mixing MDMA and MXE is safe, just given how benign it felt. I know that's not necessarily a perfect indicator but it felt way more benign than MDMA alone. There's been a lot of speculation as to the dangers... from me as well. But they may be unfounded.

Went after some MXE last night for the first time in a couple years. I wasn't too scientific about it, pretty off the cuff, can't even really give an accurate estimation of dosage. I insufflated it because that's what I felt like doing, even though it's not the most efficient ROA. Had an odd time-- was again surprised by how moreish it was. I can't even remember how many times I bumped it, but a few this is the last bumps turned out to be not last bumps at all. Kind of a haze. Am wondering how much memory modulation plays a role in the trip. I noticed that when I began to come to strong levels of dissociation I could hardly remember certain phases of consciousness even seconds later. The strong dissociation from the body was good, but nothing particularly revelatory. I remember being convinced that I had found the realm where all the musicians get sound from, and returned to the recurring trip idea that all the world is pure sound.

Sleep came nice and easy only minutes after the final peak. That was a nice surprise. Woke up feeling mostly refreshed, save for getting a few hours less sleep than usual.

Interesting stuff, but it remains that dissociatives work best for me in combination with a more classical serotonergic psychedelic. I kept feeling the urge to smoke some nn, but didn't do it because I only combine drugs that I've planned on combining before I'm high. Without the classical psychs it feels mostly hedonistic. Although I do have to say that even the classical psychedelics feel more hedonistic to me than they used to. Not sure what role they have to play in my future studies. Will stay the course for now.

Try it orally at a known dosage next time... I don't find it very moreish orally. Also it's so great to do it with other people, it adds a lot to the trip. Could be you just don't respond too well to MXE but I have never had that good of a time from snorting it.

It does mix super well with psychedelics though, can't argue with that.

I agree about other people. I just find myself at a juncture right now where I can't find anyone to trip with these days. Most of the old crowd has fallen out of my life. Even people that are down with the scene can't seem to find the time these days, or have become too anxious in their old age to trip properly. Hell, I hardly can myself.

Bummer man. I guess it's just from life circumstances improving so drastically for me but I find tripping to produce less anxiety than it ever has now, at 31.

Yeah i don't need to do MXE with anyone else to make it enjoyable. Its a good party-drug too.

Going to dose with a friend tonight. We have a sober driver and we going for a cruise to the beach at night to watch the waves n view of the city.

Then prob drive into the city wreck havoc lol.

MXE is probably the funnest psychedelic-ish drug I've ever done alone hahah. In fact, I like it alone better usually, because then I don't have to have my perfect silence or perfect musical soundscapes disturbed by the toilet flushing or the recliner creaking when someone gets up hahah.

I can't wait until I've got the needle prepared, the FUBINACA in the pipe, and put on my nice headphones with some excellent tunes playing. I love to hear how the MXE warps the sound after I IM and start rushing up. It's awesome taking a big rip of the noids as well, super intense but totally worthwhile! Only a few more days now!

How have people's experiences been with sex on MXE? I've only had the pleasure of trying this once, but it was incredibly unique. Stamina and pleasure were increased dramatically, and it was like I was going in and out of a dream world the whole time. Definitely worth further analysis.

How have people's experiences been with sex on MXE? I've only had the pleasure of trying this once, but it was incredibly unique. Stamina and pleasure were increased dramatically, and it was like I was going in and out of a dream world the whole time. Definitely worth further analysis.

I find physical stamina to be increased greatly. I feel so strong and energetic on sub-hole doses of MXE. Vigorous. I absolutely love getting endorphins pumping on mxe, lol. Crazy right? Working out on a ketamine like substance =D Dancing is so fantastic. Physical vigor would come in handy during intimacy I'd imagine.

Hey so I wanted to ask you guys a question, and I will also head over to the scale thread, but I particularly want to ask mxe oriented minds what scales you are using? I've been eyeballing doses and really want to get a scale to me quickly, so I was going to get this just because it's crazy cheap for a mg scale: http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

I know it isn't accurate down to the milligram for powders, but would it be suitable and keep me safe for like 10+mg doses?

Probably shouldn't be asking this but I assure you I am being safe, any tips on eyeballing doses of mxe? Please don't tell me not to do it, I know what a 25mg pile of powder looks like roughly give or take density of the molecule, just wanted to hear accounts from people who eyeball their mxe doses. PM if you can't discuss it in a thread thx.

Last edited:
I literally thought mxe made my dick bigger but I was just very high on it.

I was concerned about the eyeballing because ever since acquiring the wonderful batch today I have probably dosed about 10 times maybe? Lost count I think perhaps 10-15mg per dose? Really wouldn't like to be dosing that frequently but without a scale it seems I am being extra cautious hence the frequent doses, any words of advice would do me very well right about now.

8o

I also can see my folly in not having a scale on hand, my dear mxe users is anyone using this scale for mxE specificallY? :D http://www.amazon.com/American-Weig...id=1411776450&sr=1-1&keywords=milligram+scale

It's wonderful though, the mxe has completely erased any cravings for alcohol and I swear I can feel my brain becoming sharper after I think I dulled it with recent abuse of various amphetamines.

I do apologize if I seem a little restless, but I am caught in a conundrum at the moment, how on earth do I keep on eyeballing these doses without going into the m-hole :?

OK, that last bit was uncalled for, again I assure you I am being very cautious without a scale!

EDIT: On 2nd thought I think were going to call it a night on the redosing and wait till we have that amazon scale. Just curious if any other mxe users use it here? Again I do apologize if I came off as a bit mad, I think we may have redosed 1 or 2 times too many this evening.

Note to self: Do not ingest a Spider energy drink while taking MXE again, it can create a somewhat manic state! Stick to a low dose with a tall coffee if any caffeine must be used while using it.

Last edited:
Day 12 of binge: I wish I had words for the dimensional shifts I've been through. Officially feeling burned. I hope I didn't do any irreversible damage by going so bright for a few days more than I feel was good for me. Really need to stop after a week,I hope others heed this advice better than I did this time. Some needed days of rest for the weekend and writing in my book.

Raj that scale should be fine as long as you practice good technique. It's certainly much better than eyeballing. That scale is very commonly used for this purpose. Be aware that many (all?) users of that scale report needing to modify the weighing tray by gluing a coin to the bottom. For around $40 or $50 there is another scale from the same company that comes with two 10g calibration weights, tweezers, and a weighing tray and dish that work out of the box. But the cheaper one is accurate enough for something like MXE. If you end up buying things active in the low milligram or microgram range, make sure to read up on volumetric measurement.

Edit -- This is the other scale I mentioned: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003STEJD4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1411781298&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40

Last edited:
Raj that scale should be fine as long as you practice good technique. It's certainly much better than eyeballing. That scale is very commonly used for this purpose. Be aware that many (all?) users of that scale report needing to modify the weighing tray by gluing a coin to the bottom. For around $40 or $50 there is another scale from the same company that comes with two 10g calibration weights, tweezers, and a weighing tray and dish that work out of the box. But the cheaper one is accurate enough for something like MXE. If you end up buying things active in the low milligram or microgram range, make sure to read up on volumetric measurement.

Edit -- This is the other scale I mentioned: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003STEJD4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1411781298&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40

Thank you, thank you, thank you, :), & namaste my friend!

Day 12 of binge: I wish I had words for the dimensional shifts I've been through. Officially feeling burned. I hope I didn't do any irreversible damage by going so bright for a few days more than I feel was good for me. Really need to stop after a week,I hope others heed this advice better than I did this time. Some needed days of rest for the weekend and writing in my book.

vortech. i may be new here but i have been lurking this thread for quite some time. i love you man, and i hate to see you going on such long binges with mxe. i know you have alot of potential in you man! i saw it through your words and posts. i hope you get well man, and really take it easy with this stuff, maybe take some time off? You know get back to what's important in life? ;)

And yes, I certainly will take heed to that advice my friend.

I've heard mixing MXE with LSD is not anythihng like mixing with ketamine. Chemically they are very different but the effects seem pretty similar (never done k, going off of what others say). K combines well with LSD from what i've heard, so that puzzled me...

Status
Not open for further replies.