View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I'm invisible. That or people are scared to get on that level and admit it... MXE is the full evo of Neo... Whwn you know how to bend reality...

One of the most dangerous parts of this drug is one of its most beautiful... When drunk, unless alcohol blacks you out, MXE will eventually unravel it's world to you.

As for me... Knowing DXM potentiates gabapentin a lot.... I am curious what 900mg would do with alcohol and 100mg MXE.

One thing I can tell you.... I'm not scared of death anymore. And that's pure MXE. I remember my heart was pumping around 90 and I remember now "your heart doesn't dictate the mind and the mind doesn't dictate the heart" - that came from DPT years ago.... I'm tempted to push the luck... And take 20mg... Knowing have 75 ounces of beer I can sip on...makes me braver.

It's been long enough that any serotonin reaction to MXE would be gone... Worst-case I'm tripping til 12.

Doing it. Right now. 20mg

Not plugged or anything else, cleaning all things that might come in contact and using a brand new red scoop even.

I conquered all fear because I saw from earlier trips that I will come back no matter what. Last night I was able to resist all tendencies to have fear and was able to maintain total faith that "God" would keep me safe and everything would turn out okay in the end. It also made me forgive everyone who ever did me wrong because it all led to this time of enlightenment. They helped me while thinking they were getting away with harming me by taking away my job when I had merely reported them to the health department for food handling infractions. Oh well, look at me and look at them. They're still in Hell's kitchen bickering with each other and I have the best job ever. My back never gets sore now because I'm sitting down 90% of the time. Joke's on them. I don't have to stand up and lift stuff for 8 hours a day anymore so my back is feeling better than it has in years. Woohoo! God works in mysterious ways but it all works out perfectly in the end, culminating in eternal paradise after we die. Shop around, you can't beat that.

I have not done any experiments with any dissociatives in a few years, but finally decided to give it a go after doing some research. I have a lot of experience with DXM and ketamine in the past. Looking forward to sharing my experience.

Well, I finally tried this stuff, and I'm really unimpressed. 30 mg, pure white fine powder. It wasn't pleasant by any means, kind of felt like a kratom overdose or being really fucking drunk without the mental effects. Not much euphoria to speak of, zero psychedelia. The body high/load was strong and I was basically stumbling around like an old bum. I also feel super sad, which is the opposite of what I was expecting. I have a good amount so obviously I'm gonna try a higher dose in the future but based on this experience it seems pretty terrible.

Based solely on research alone as I am still waiting on my shipment to be processed and sent to me, I would say you recieved bunk stuff and need a more legit source.

Based solely on research alone as I am still waiting on my shipment to be processed and sent to me, I would say you recieved bunk stuff and need a more legit source.

Turned mandelin green, no reaction from marquis. I'm pretty sure it's legit.

@CG - I wouldn't be too quick to assume, I know lot's of people who find it pretty disgusting as well with a high bodyload. I don't get any nausea or anything, but it can feel pretty dirty and it's far from what I would consider "euphoric". Dissociatives are definitely an aquired taste. Despite it's glowing reputation on message boards and certain areas of the world, you'd be surprised how many people enjoy feeling like a zombified robot lol (I'm well aware it doesn't have this effect on everyone ). Same goes for ketamine as well, you either enjoy it or find it repulsive.

aquired taste?
never did K, did DXM a number of times (single digits)

loved MXE from the first to the last....best drug ever.....id say you got bunk...never met someone who didn't like it...belive me i introduced dozens back in 2011

Perhaps I should've said it takes a certain demographic... Haha MXE has one of the most hilarious die hard followings, really cracks me up sometimes. Someone doesn't like the almighty fruit of the gods so it must be bunk 8). How can you say that everyone must enjoy the feeling of such a dirty, odd chemical, and if they don't they got bunk product... despite testing it? I have had nothing but legit MXE dozens of times and tbh, It's pretty damn overrated if you ask me, and I've known more than a few who find it flat out gross. Not to say pleasant times weren't had every once in a while, though I would attribute most of it to the social gathering more than the drugs effects.

Typically every time I order it I ended up having it around forever and/or giving it away. I've had this most recent gram for well over a year (still have at least half of it) and the only one who will dip into even for free is my girlfriend. Who are you to speak for everyone and what substances they have to like? I too have introduced many others and gave a bunch of it away with mixed reviews, recently and when it first hit the scene. Don't know why I've bough it more than once. Though admittedly there aren't a whole lot of substances I don't care for, MXE is definitely one of my least favorite drugs... lol I almost feel like I should dip out before an angry mob starts attacking because I have a different opinion on the "drug of the decade".

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I trust the vendor and I tested it. It's MXE. Maybe I'll like higher doses, maybe I won't. People definitely have different tastes.

I would try a different ROA before upping the dose tbh, the side-effects typically get worse... to the point where your forced to lie down with eyes closed or get some pretty bad nausea. Don't know what ROA you used previous, but try oral or rectal. It's never been what I would consider a "clean" feeling drug, but insufflation feels the dirtiest IMO.

Hmm, well it just may not be your drug... my brother reacts to it very similarly to you and almost aways pukes and gets alot of side-effects. What's funny though, is that he will swear to never do it again and complain about how nasty the experience is... yet several times he's asked to do it again and experiences the same thing =D. He eventually learned that this just isn't a substance that bodes well with him. If you do decide to up the dose high, at least take something for the nausea. I've found that ondansetron is the gold standard for this.

Something to also keep in mind, unlike psychedelics, I've found out both first and second hand that taking a benzo to stave off or calm down either the mental or physical effects can be quite the mistake so if you start freaking out just wait it out. High doses of MXE and benzos can lead to some pretty weird stuff like blackouts and weird behavior. I remember when one of my best friends got severe tachycardia and took 1mg of alprazolam in hopes of lessening the cardio impact, and he just blacked and started doing weird, almost psychotic like shit... throwing beer full beer bottles and yelling at people for example.

Last edited:
I'm pretty religious about not mixing downers and mxe qualifies for me. Plus, benzos just generally do not agree with me.

Since I'm trying to get a new job, weed is out of the question. Maybe I'll wait until I can smoke to try this again. My intuition is it's just not for me, but I'll try it at least a couple more times.

Some drugs just don't agree with some people. I know someone who gets sick on even the smallest dose of kratom, which I find really sad. It's so useful in so many situations.

Sounds reasonable, I just felt that I should mention it as taking benzos to calm down intense psychedelics is just such common practice. Forewarning though, MXE and cannabis is a VERY intense combo... sometimes in a not so pleasant way. Could help the nausea, but it could also give you the spins not unlike too much alcohol. You sound responsible so I probably don't need to say this, but do start out with small hits of weed. One fat rip on MXE is all it takes to send you pretty far out.

Yes weed on MXE is like adding another powerful psychedelic, the MXE high seems to completely zero out any weed tolerance while it's active as well.

I've had a few dysphoric MXE trips, there's a middle range of dosing where the effects can be unpleasant for me and i either have to do more or less than that to get a better high from it. One night i could have a scary paranoid trip and the next it could be pure euphoria, and it seems like the same exact variables. Mindset is an incredible factor for how the user will receive the effects.

Doldrugs, I believe you, it is probably not bunk (though can't guarantee its the most favored polymorph), and I understand how it can lead to blah or bad experiences. It is a particular drug requiring a particular set and setting for optimal experience. Even as an enthusiast myself, my first use after a break is often a less-than-smooth experience. It doesn't reveal itself all at once on the first use. It unfolds over a longer time as you learn to open up to it. It awakens an animal that must be tamed and trained, domesticated in a sense. And like a pet in a new home, It needs its own space, love and attention to be incorporated into its surroundings to really get to know it.

I'm gonna try a higher dose tonight, probably like 50 mg, and just lay down in the dark and play ambient music. We'll see if the dose was the issue.

I always just put it under my tougnue......but a lot of people here swear to rectal, so if it doesnt bother you that IS a very effective route

The best way for me to use MXE is in the dark with isolation headphones on, i just sort of morph into the music and temporarily gain infinite knowledge, and completely lose track of my body. Best time is at night when the world is asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.