• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I have a question regarding Oxy OC 30

qu0

Greenlighter
My friend gave me 3 brown pills with OC 30 on them. After doing a bit of research I found out that they stopped making these (or so I thought) and switched to OP's.

Can someone confirm or give me information about these still being around?

It would be greatly appreciated.

In America they definitely are no longer made. Im not sure oxycontin 30 ever came as the OCs as its one of the newer strengths but dont quote me on that.

No, not saying they are fake, just honestly dont remember if they were ever around in USA as the OCs. They are all OP now but perhaps they are old or came from different country.

No, not saying they are fake, just honestly dont remember if they were ever around in USA as the OCs. They are all OP now but perhaps they are old or came from different country.

I see.

Strange. They would have to be about 5 or 6 years old, correct? I highly doubt that considering they were filled at a Walgreens, lol.

Interesting indeed. Thanks for your reply.

Yeah at least 4 years old. Consider yourself lucky. :)

Would they still be safe to take if they are in fact 4 years old?

I took about a half of one last night and felt a tad bit sick. My tolerance for opiates is low, so I could attribute it to that. But any other time I've done oxy I haven't gotten nauseous.

Yeah, unless they were left in terrible storage conditions, you should be fine. Nausea can be unpredictable sometimes with opioids. What is your tolerance?

Yeah, unless they were left in terrible storage conditions, you should be fine. Nausea can be unpredictable sometimes with opioids. What is your tolerance?

20 mg hydrocodone. I took approx. 20 mg oxy. I've done it before countless times, though.

Have there been fake OC's circulating in the U.S. lately? I know about the M Box 30's being fake, but OC 30's?

I mean, they look exactly like the ones from the website I posted. I just find it strange that he has these and they are no longer manufactured.

Thanks for your replies. I wish someone could verify if there are fakes going around or if they still have some OC's circulating.

Theres a thread somewhere about fake pharms circulating. Yeah the oxyies seem to be the favorite of the counterfeiters but who knows. Go low and start slow, I guess.

Theres a thread somewhere about fake pharms circulating. Yeah the oxyies seem to be the favorite of the counterfeiters but who knows. Go low and start slow, I guess.

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction, please?

I would cut it in half, start with that and see how you feel. Then later you could take the other half.

No, man they arent fake, used to do the chocolate brown 30's all the time. You got lucky getting true OC's tho, as everyone has stated they dont make them anymore. Start with 1/2 pill and go from there. Be careful, woodchuck.:)