• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 3 times in a month help?

Portvaldes

Greenlighter
I took MDMA for the first time on the 7th August with my friends on the beach, best day of my life the afterglow was beautiful and I didn't do it again until the 26th with my girlfriend, not as good as the first time but still up there. I've been feeling abit iffy, nothing too bad/noticeable only when I'm alone since then but today is the day we all split up before uni and I'd love to do it today. Thing is I'm scared it could have permanently negative effects, I'm not planning to do it until NYE from today

should I risk it and roll 3 times in a month bearing in mind I've never rolled prior to this month?

See how you are feeling a bit iffy now from dosing twice too close to each other? It'll only get worse if you dose again, especially since it's not been so long since your last time. Some people suffer more from negative after effects than others, seeing as you are already feeling some after 2 times, it seems you are more like me and sensitive to its after effects. It's highly unlikely you'll get permanent negative effects, though it may take a week or two before you feel fully "right" again (it does for me anyway).

When you get back to uni will you not be tempted to take some MDMA again with your friends there? The first few weeks back at uni were always a mental time for me... You should do what feels right to you, but remember that it's not wise to frequently dose MDMA.

Just starting uni on the 21st, do you reckon that would be enough time to feel normal again? Sorry for the load of questions but have you ever done it so close to each other? And so nothing will be permanent if I stop after this right

That's just under 3 weeks, if it were me I'd probably be recovered by then! I have abused MDMA a bit in the past on multiple occassions, I've thought I fried my brain after those periods but eventually I turned out fine.

Basically MDMA is quite rough on the brain and you should give your brain some time to recover after using, if you don't and continue using the after-effects will stack up. The more/longer you do that the worse it will get. Brain zaps to me are indication that you've overdone it and it's time to stop (this isn't scientific, just personal opinion, and it does not mean that as long as you're not getting brain zaps you're not damaging yourself).

If you don't make a habit of it then using a few times in a row will not be such an issue - Yes you may notice a reduced high / longer comedown than if you were spacing out your experiences but nothing too serious.

Hydrate - eat - sleep between uses and you should not see any lasting /permanent negative effects (on tested MDMA).

If you don't make a habit of it then using a few times in a row will not be such an issue - Yes you may notice a reduced high / longer comedown than if you were spacing out your experiences but nothing too serious.

Hydrate - eat - sleep between uses and you should not see any lasting /permanent negative effects (on tested MDMA).

I agree with this. It's not a sustainable exercise, but you can get away with it nonetheless.

The most frequently I've done it is two weeks in a row, then again 3 weeks later, so 3 times in 5 weeks which is similar to your situation. I felt pretty depressed and dumb for a while, wouldn't recommend it, though short term negatives were not as bad as I expected. Effect on long term tolerance was large.

The sneaky thing about MDMA though is the long term negatives. You'll be doing it just a little too much and feel a little iffy but nothing too bad, stop for a while then 6 months down the line you're like, where did all my charisma and energy go? Why have I lost interest in all my hobbies? Why can I just not grasp these concepts in my studies as well? And it can take quite a while for this to balance back out to normal, like about a year or more honestly, depending how bad you abuse it.

If you're an intelligent person who is quite self aware when it comes to mental health and how your mind is functioning, you'll be especially sensitive to this.

In my opinion what you've done so far is OK and honestly it wouldn't be the end of the world if you dose again. But it can be a slippery slope, it's probs best not to. If you wanna keep mentally healthy long term and also have your MDMA highs stay magical for as long as possible, best to leave MDMA just for the special occasions... Like maybe first week back, NYE, summer break, at most. That's how I do it.

Yes its problematic...I fkn love MDMA. I want to use it more but I know I can't.

The most I do is one night every 10 weeks (3/5 pills in a session)

But over summer I do it 3 or 4 times in a month.

When I'm not on it I am eating healthy, exercising and doing no other drugs.

Still I feel the detrimental effects it has on me.

Nobody can tell you what works for you.

Some people ( I have met them and can vouch) can use almost daily -- with no loss of effect or adverse effects

Others - I know -- can only tolerate weekly

Others -, I know -- can only tolerate monthly

A few I know -- cannot tolerate MDMA at all -- and wont ever take it again

A few became e-tards ( kind of like heroin junkies without the tracks )-- shadows of themselves for a while -- but all of them came back to life