• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did mdma last month but want to do a smaller amount with husband at home?

TinyTash

Greenlighter
Hi

I am new to Mdma I have only done it twice but I want to do it again this month!

Basically I went to a festival with my husband and some friends last month and did quite a big amount (600mg) for my second time and it was admittedly too much for me but I want to do a small amount with my husband at home in a couple weeks to see what the home experience is!

Do you think it's too soon or because it will be a small amount it will be ok on my body?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, one months time in between doses is the minimum suggested waiting time to recover, so in that sense you'll be fine. Although the longer you wait the better the experience will be along with less chance of side effects/tolerance :)

You should have no problems at all leaving a months break (as you have done).

One thing though, as your a new user - 600mg's in one sitting is a really high amount .

Are you sure your product is actually MDMA? 600mg would have you absolutely smashed and most likely rolling around on the floor haha o_O. Invest in a test kit--dancesafe.org

Yes my sister in law only sources it from her friends dad and I know he would never give his daughter or friends anything dodgy!! And yes it was 600mg and yes I was on the floor I don't remember a lot and I was tripping loads lol!! Never again I have learnt my lesson and know small amounts will still work fine after long periods of time but as this large amount was only a month ago I was worried but we had already planned my birthday evening ages ago and I still want to go ahead with it! Say I only do 100-200mg do u think I will have a nasty hangover? I can't be dealing with the 2 week crap period again!!!

Plus I'm 27 and a always been anti drugs so I won't touch anything that isn't definitely pure it was my husband who has opened me up to this beautiful drug that I know dosnt need abusing I have done lots of research on this(maybe too much) but its nice to find somewhere I can ask questions and talk about my experiences and find out about others so thanks for replying by the way ♥:)

I think you could have a hangover/comedown yeah, but it probably will be much shorter and less severe than with that 600mg roll. In any case I would take a break for a while after that to keep your tolerance down as with MDMA as soon as tolerance builds it's very hard to get rid of and it takes a long time. Also even if your source is a trustworthy person in general you shouldn't trust on what they say when it comes to drugs, most dealers have no clue they are selling bad product. Only trust your own eyes. Invest in a testkit and find out for yourself if your product is the real deal. I am going to go ahead and add the (untested) prefix

Also: welcome to bluelight!

Say I only do 100-200mg do u think I will have a nasty hangover?

I've taken doses in that range for about 2.5-3 years now and not had one nasty hangover. It's usually a feeling of happiness and content with the world, termed the 'afterglow'. Dosage is everything. Higher doses cause a LOT more side-effects than lower doses.

Thanks guys for your help we've decided to put it back a month so the testing kit will be here in time and were only staying in so small amount for me as I'm only looking to have that lovely warm feeling its def the best feeling in the world!! Thanks again

Blue bull what does the untested prefix mean? Sorry im new and don't remember reading about it?

Blue bull what does the untested prefix mean? Sorry im new and don't remember reading about it?

It means that you took a substance that wasn't tested with an Ecstasy test kit (what you just ordered). We have the prefixes as a way of knowing whether the chemical ingested is known is unknown. Unless you've tested it, it could be any drug.