• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam for dental fear

Michaeld88

Greenlighter
Got these a few days ago and thinking about taking them to relax me for dentist work. Was just wondering if any one has had any experience with these for calming down whilst at dentist/going through dental work, and at how many... Ive got 2mg ones so a little on the strong side.

Cheers for any info.

Michael

Last edited:
I used them for a flight to the west coast. Worked great to calm my fears about being shot down by Russian rebels :D .. my anxiety is not always rational.

I used them for a flight to the west coast. Worked great to calm my fears about being shot down by Russian rebels :D .. my anxiety is not always rational.

So advisable to use them for dentist then? Need something so I'll give them a shot, or something esle.

Etiz would be good because of its short half life and strong anxiolysis & muscle relaxant effect ensuring you'll be chill.

at the moment im taking 1 and is lightly taking edge of everything, should i take more close to time, more frequent? 1 an hour before, 1 half hour before then 1 dentist etc??? just the strength of the ones ive got is 2 mg ones. ta