• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lacing Klonopin with weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

aa123367

Greenlighter
is it possible to sprinkle klonopin over weed and roll a joint and smoke it and have the same effects?
i know to try this you would need to take the filler out of the pills but even if you do so , is it safe to burn and inhale?
also i would need to know how to take the filler out of .5 mg klonopin.

No and let me tell you why, when you light your bowl/spliff. The heat will destroy the clonazepam, that's why most weed-laced drug stories are just myths.

Stupid idea. Just pop a few klonopins then smoke some bowls, you'll get much better results this way. I don't get why everyone wants to smoke their pills with some weed when it's so much smarter to just pop them.

Just eat the fucking things.

Why is everyone trying to consume Benzo's every other way than orally ingesting them? Smoking the, snorting them, stick them up their ass, making eye drops out of them, pushing them in their ears, injecting them... For gods sake just eat the fucking things.

Not to mention beznos don't like heat. What a great way to ruin your meds. Under the tongue or oral are the best ROA's for benzo's.

Also, unless you smoke shit weed why the fuck would you lace it?

Not to mention beznos don't like heat. What a great way to ruin your meds. Under the tongue or oral are the best ROA's for benzo's.

Also, unless you smoke shit weed why the fuck would you lace it?

A bit off topic but I wonder if benzos could be plugged for further effectiveness. Never did a plug but always been curious.

A bit off topic but I wonder if benzos could be plugged for further effectiveness. Never did a plug but always been curious.

The most certainly can be plugged, whether they are more effective this way I don't know - probably not as they have extremely high oral bioavailabilities. As said above, if you have them and they're sublingual either do it that way or swallow. If they're not (regular pill), swallow them. Don't snort, smoke or shoot them.

Also you'd be lacing weed with Klonopin. But no biggy, huh?

Also you'd be lacing weed with Klonopin. But no biggy, huh?

Lol, it would be safer to sprinkle weed over your pills and just down it by the handful...way less stupid then smoking pills.

Lol, it would be safer to sprinkle weed over your pills and just down it by the handful...way less stupid then smoking pills.

lol

It would be safer to take them as they were made to be consumed (pills - orally). Do oil extraction of weed and take them both orally! Far more potent than any blunt anyway.

I guess you could say curiousity may render the cats drugs inneffective? LOL

LOL

yeah pointless, just eat em... if you dont believe us go ahead and try. benzos are perfect enough swallowing... whats with people wanting to snort, shoot, smoke them, idk...

Does anyone know if it would be wise to take a juicer roll a blunt and place the pills in it, grind to juice, then plug it?

I kid, but it sounds quite intriguing.

After reading the title i thought he was going to ask if he can sprinkle some weed in a joint full of K-pins.

Does anyone know if it would be wise to take a juicer roll a blunt and place the pills in it, grind to juice, then plug it?

I kid, but it sounds quite intriguing.

If you question enough stupid people, you may indeed have a consensus that it is not only wise, but AWESOME WISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.