Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

bogman

Bluelighter
continued from here...

homebrew ales n ciders, built up a pretty big stock so milling into it now. have @ 90 btls atm and plan on 3 brews over the next 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shamefull to say I got a 18pack of carlsberg export from coop for a tenner, hard when its so close.

Bottle of red wine which normally wouldn't even get me pissed and lychee liquor at dinner (which Chinese people said wasn't strong but am not fucking convinced).

Tonight i am mostly drinking Stella and there is also a bottle of Peroni chilling in the fridge, is it right that vallies will help prevent a hangover in the morning or will i have to take another pill or two in the morning for that to work?

Long half-life, may prevent it... or dull it or whatever. how much you drunk? i find hammering water inbetween pints and vallies usually prevent most hangovers. for me water prevents em more than vallies infact

Vodka and coke - just the one though :D

One bottle of vodka and a single can of coke? :)

I think I'm on month five of sobriety. After the first few weeks it becomes natural. So San Pellegrino here.

If I stick to the one bottle then Ill be happy :)

Five months without a drink is great, you start to feel so much better just after a few days (if you drink a lot). I was pretty good on holiday and stuck to beers as much as possible, liver thanked me for it but my skinny jeans didn't :D.

Cream soda and a glass of some fizzy wine that I found in the fridge. No idea where it came from. And not in the same glass.

Slight bubble overload, hope I don't get hiccups.

I think I'm on month five of sobriety. After the first few weeks it becomes natural. So San Pellegrino here.

Nice one mate, congrats

Am have a lil booze detox myself at the mo... well its almost a detox. Drunk about 4 pints last weekend, the same the weekend before that. Makes a change from hammering nearly half a 70cl of vodka before i was heading out, been binge drinking too heavy for too long, vodka barley effects me now so completely given up on spirits. plus getting a metallic taste in my mouth the day after isnt a good sign

Definitely an achievement that. You should keep on going that way.

I have days where a bottle of scotch looks really inviting, but it's not worth the inappropriate flirting, random aggression and all the self-hate in the morning.

Though fuck knows what my standard cure for sore throats and colds will be from now on.

Definitely an achievement that. You should keep on going that way.

I have days where a bottle of scotch looks really inviting, but it's not worth the inappropriate flirting, random aggression and all the self-hate in the morning.

Though fuck knows what my standard cure for sore throats and colds will be from now on.

Flirting, aggression,self hate repeat? cure for sore throats - sammy G ! introduce molars ?

Sparkly sparkle wine. It's ok, might get some proper champagne on Wednesdays ocado order though. Haven't had champagne for ages.

/Most middle class post of the day.

This, later:

14960022592_8ed5d764d0_z.jpg