• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Masala Chai

I use star anise, cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves, peppercorns, fresh ginger, fennel seeds - boil them for a few mins, take off the heat and add ceylon tea leaves, let that brew for a few minutes then strain.

That sounds lovely, will have to get some made up for Xmas, love the stuff. I use the ready-made loose stuff at the moment and chuck a bit of dried chili in if I'm feeling it. Ooooh shit I could try some of them coffee syrups, result.

I've not had a drop of booze since last Friday, as in over a week ago. That's pretty good going for me.

That sounds lovely, will have to get some made up for Xmas, love the stuff. I use the ready-made loose stuff at the moment and chuck a bit of dried chili in if I'm feeling it. Ooooh shit I could try some of them coffee syrups, result.

It is really nice and feels quite relaxing - I'm not sure if I like the taste of it or the smell of the house after making a brew. I only drink those capsule coffee things at home.

I've not had a drop of booze since last Friday, as in over a week ago. That's pretty good going for me.

I bet after a few days you felt so much better :)

I'm drinking vodka n coke as had the afternoon on the patio :D

It is really nice and feels quite relaxing - I'm not sure if I like the taste of it or the smell of the house after making a brew. I only drink those capsule coffee things at home.

There was a huge difference in my mood this morning even though it is a Monday, I got up, got ready and out for work without the feeling of impending doom. I'm actually not minding it's a new week.

I want your lifestyle, I really do. Agree on the smell/taste thing, god I love how the house smells on a morning when we're up with the lovely coffees/ridiculous teas. I need me some proper coffee making equipment, it's a recently acquired love of mine and I always end up going all out on stuff like this. Seen one you can control with your phone the other day, £100, argh.

There was a huge difference in my mood this morning even though it is a Monday, I got up, got ready and out for work without the feeling of impending doom. I'm actually not minding it's a new week.

Is nice innit, part of the reason I can rarely be arsed to get pissed any more. As I've got older the hangovers have gone from a bit of a headache and a dodgy stomach to life-shattering anxiety and dread soooo.

Anyway I WAS about to go drink some codeine but the muffled smash that just came from the kitchen suggests a walk back to the pharmacy is on the cards. My own stupid fault for basically ignoring the laws of physics.

Today I am enjoying a drink of virgins blood. Was a bit tricky going through her bin bags until I found her used tampons but got them eventually. I just dunk into a cup of hot water,it's like a special rosehip teabag :D

Is nice innit, part of the reason I can rarely be arsed to get pissed any more. As I've got older the hangovers have gone from a bit of a headache and a dodgy stomach to life-shattering anxiety and dread soooo.

That's it man. The crippling fear and blackouts aren't fun, I kind of know that the answer to all my problems would be to give drink up forever. However, I like a beer, I enjoy nothing more than being in a decent pub with friends and having a right good chinwag, from the absurd to serious issues. I love going out for dinner and ordering a glass of wine. I like being all wanky nowadays about the beer i drink and getting into craft ales, but still would drink fucking everything and anything. It's just, I always go 'over the top'.

Today I am enjoying a drink of virgins blood. Was a bit tricky going through her bin bags until I found her used tampons but got them eventually. I just dunk into a cup of hot water,it's like a special rosehip teabag :D

Can you not just suck on the tampon like a mini bloody ice pole, then discard the leftover matter once you've had your feed.

That's it man. The crippling fear and blackouts aren't fun, I kind of know that the answer to all my problems would be to give drink up forever. However, I like a beer, I enjoy nothing more than being in a decent pub with friends and having a right good chinwag, from the absurd to serious issues. I love going out for dinner and ordering a glass of wine. I like being all wanky nowadays about the beer i drink and getting into craft ales, but still would drink fucking everything and anything. It's just, I always go 'over the top'.

Yeah, it's a hard balance to be honest innit? I had reaaaaal problems with overdoing it on drink right until the beginning of this year where a new job and The Worst Hangover Of My Life conspired to make me rein it in. Am also similarly wanky about gin and tequila now and am fine on spirits, will have a drink to get drunk maybe two or three times a month now and no problems if it's gin and stuff but give me beer and yeah I'll go all out and drink a couple days in a row, like this weekend. Only had maybe ten cans and a glass of whiskey over the two days but it was enough to make me feel like death and cry because I burnt some bacon.

Can you not just suck on the tampon like a mini bloody ice pole, then discard the leftover matter once you've had your feed.

Great idea Mushet. I may try placing the tampons into the freezer for a while and make my own Period Popsicles. Perfect for a treat on a hot day.

Yeah, it's a hard balance to be honest innit? I had reaaaaal problems with overdoing it on drink right until the beginning of this year where a new job and The Worst Hangover Of My Life conspired to make me rein it in. Am also similarly wanky about gin and tequila now and am fine on spirits, will have a drink to get drunk maybe two or three times a month now and no problems if it's gin and stuff but give me beer and yeah I'll go all out and drink a couple days in a row, like this weekend. Only had maybe ten cans and a glass of whiskey over the two days but it was enough to make me feel like death and cry because I burnt some bacon.

If I'm drinking spirits then I'm drinking doubles, then it's goodnight Vienna. I try and not drink whisky when out, usually drink gin when on spirits. Whisky somehow sends me into lunaticville, not aggressively or anything, just a raving maniac.

Great idea Mushet. I may try placing the tampons into the freezer for a while and make my own Period Popsicles. Perfect for a treat on a hot day.

I'm surprised nobody is doing this already!

Whisky is a funny one, I like it but can't really drink a lot of it. Gin used to turn me into a lunatic but suspect that might have just been the company as it makes me very agreeable now. Don't touch it when I'm out but that's more because seemingly nowhere can make a decent gin and tonic which really I thought would be super easy.

Perhaps I should approach Dragons Den with a business plan for my Period popsicles. I can see them going down a treat with the hipster guys & gals :)

^Vodka does that to me.

Last time I got pissed on Vodka ( almost two years ago) I woke up in a strange room with a naked hot woman (turned out to be a freelancer) beside me and 76 missed calls from my wife, and a feeling I'd burned the ear off everyone I met the right before:eek:

On the plus side I hadn't crashed my bike and found it parked downstairs so forked over some $$ to the girl in the bed and fucked off home. No idea if I shagged that girl or not.

Whisky is a funny one, I like it but can't really drink a lot of it. Gin used to turn me into a lunatic but suspect that might have just been the company as it makes me very agreeable now. Don't touch it when I'm out but that's more because seemingly nowhere can make a decent gin and tonic which really I thought would be super easy.

I love a tumbler or two of whiskey in the evening especially at this time of year when the nights are long and dark.
I love feel the warmth of the whiskey as it travels down my throat into my belly and provides a comforting warmth to enjoy.

^Vodka does that to me.

Last time I got pissed on Vodka ( almost two years ago) I woke up in a strange room with a naked hot woman (turned out to be a freelancer) beside me and 76 missed calls from my wife, and a feeling I'd burned the ear off everyone I met the right before:eek:

On the plus side I hadn't crashed my bike and found it parked downstairs so forked over some $$ to the girl in the bed and fucked off home. No idea if I shagged that girl or not.

Fucking hell lol, that puts anything I've ever done under the influence to shame, I think. Unless I don't remember. With the gin it was mostly just screaming rows followed by bad sex but ya know. We laugh about it now, nearly ten years later.

I love a tumbler or two of whiskey in the evening especially at this time of year when the nights are long and dark.
I love feel the warmth of the whiskey as it travels down my throat into my belly and provides a comforting warmth to enjoy.

Yeah it's lovely at this time of year. I can't abide a lot of it but we had a bottle we brought back from Wales last Xmas cos it bore the same surname as my partner and it was lovely. Only just finished it in time to get another bottle for this Christmas :D I like Laphroaig or however you spell it too but only had it once or twice. Otherwise, gin for the win.

Eh? What kind of establishment can't provide a decent G&T?

Perhaps I should approach Dragons Den with a business plan for my Period popsicles. I can see them going down a treat with the hipster guys & gals :)

That would be hilarious, or go onto The Apprentice. I'm sure the old Lord Sugar Daddy will fork out 1/4 million if you had a decent business plan. He always says he's a 'product man' - can't get a much better product than that, it's a winner.

^Vodka does that to me.

Jesus. Did you not check your impaler for any 'residue'?

I'll drink whisky in the house no bother where I'm safe.

Most of them here, it seems! I thought I hated Hendricks til I had a G+T with it at my uncle's wedding, the difference was insane. Though I actually think it might be my own fault now, as I would order doubles so that's gonna throw the ratio off a bit.