• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Yeah it's a salty yoghurt drink - a bit like a salty lassi, but Turkish. Spot on when you've been filling your face all day.

Salty yoghurt? So.. it tastes like semen, then? Mmm. :?

(And yes, I do love to lower the tone.)

If that's what it tastes like then I have no idea what these skets are all whinging about =D

Fantaaa--tastes like youre drinking fizzy sunshine when youre sufficiently smacked up. then again, so does almost anything...

Last edited:
Warta'. Lots and lots of warta. Not from Majorca either, the warta from Majorca dont taste like what it oughta. :\

Stood in the whisky section for fifteen minutes yesterday evening trying to resist the temptation to buy a bottle 'for my cold'.

I was successful, so I rewarded myself with this:

hasslachers-150g-chocolate-pouch.jpg

Cheers SHM , rub it in ?
Sat supping oranjeboom import 8.5 , just need to find a local supplier and I'll be happy.....I'm very easily pleased.

bolten_720x600.jpg

So sweet and nutrious that it could serve as sole diet. Binging on it means feeling like a ballon ......... but not like the kind of ballons that can fly.

Product of Colombia? Surely that is just cocaine disguised as hot chocolate... wrong thread. :D

Even found a relevant article from a couple of years ago...

Cocaine is proving a more resilient commodity than chocolate in Colombia, the largest supplier of the narcotic to the U.S.

bolten_720x600.jpg

So sweet and nutrious that it could serve as sole diet. Binging on it means feeling like a ballon ......... but not like the kind of ballons that can fly.

That looks bloody delicious. You have excellent taste. :)

Product of Colombia? Surely that is just cocaine disguised as hot chocolate... wrong thread. :D

Believe me, this stuff's more addictive!

Some more red wine. When I was at sainsburys earlier though I treated myself to another sainsburys honey and vanilla smoothie thing for the third day in a row. They are fucking lush, would definitely recommend to anyone who likes sweet yoghurt style drinks and doesn't mind calories.

On another note, I'm finding it funny how everyone seems to be talking about cocaine when I'm about to get on it after over a month off. So excited, so excited ahh.

What wine are/were you drinking?

I just cracked open a Budvar... not sure how it'll go but we'll see. I haven't drank any beer in 3 months... tastes heavenly.

What wine are/were you drinking?

I just cracked open a Budvar... not sure how it'll go but we'll see. I haven't drank any beer in 3 months... tastes heavenly.

Some shit that only cost like 5 quid, when you're drinking a bottle a day and spending £100 or more on cocaine you can't afford to be choosy. Until my student loan comes in at least, I mean what else are you meant to spend it on? Books or shit? I think not. Alcolol budget will soon be going up, mother will be bringing my honey jd as well on Sunday so <3 for that. Unless she binned that too like she binned my fucking brand new scales, I have such bad luck with scales.

Any whizz, been on the old vodka red bull tonight, my heart must hate me. After giving my new best friend a few tiny lines it was all free though so result ;)