• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

I was only having like a glass of wine or beer a week. I guess I enjoyed it more for having less if you see what I mean. Used to be a reasonably heavy drinker but got less from it.

So when I started SSRIs, that meant that my already low tolerance just disappeared. Even half a glass of wine feels too much now... not exactly like feeling drunk but just getting tired etc.

I want to come off my SSRIs soon as but need to give it a bit of time otherwise there won't have been much point in taking them in the first place.

I would kill for a whisky mac!

^^
I'd call my self an alcoholic haven't drunk for 4 years.....(if I could I would try one of those crabbies alcoholic ginger beers)........never had the pleasure.I also missed out the Jaeger bomb craze but in hindsight probably for the best :)

I drink every day and do not give a fuck. I'll never have a problem with drinking when there are much, much better things available. I don't even drink to get drunk, I drink expensive wine because I like the taste of it, don't really agree with what you said Chat, I still enjoy it even though it's not like, a treat as such. My tolerance doesn't go up either, I'm still a lightweight ;) Especially with spirits because I only tend to have them if I'm going out... which is never at the moment. I drink far less than I used to anyway because of teh drugz, prefer being stimmy and in control than blind drunk and vomming everywhere and feeling shit the next day to boot.

booze goes great with better things though- cocaine, meph, and benzos particularly, booze helps increase the euphoria and takes the edge off.

I drink every day and do not give a fuck. I'll never have a problem with drinking when there are much, much better things available. I don't even drink to get drunk, I drink expensive wine because I like the taste of it, don't really agree with what you said Chat, I still enjoy it even though it's not like, a treat as such. My tolerance doesn't go up either, I'm still a lightweight ;) Especially with spirits because I only tend to have them if I'm going out... which is never at the moment. I drink far less than I used to anyway because of teh drugz, prefer being stimmy and in control than blind drunk and vomming everywhere and feeling shit the next day to boot.
Try saying that when the physical symptoms grip you its a fine line to tread....one day your hanging out of your arse the next your trying to drink and keep down the alcohol just to keep the shakes/sweats/crippling anxiety at bay (true story)

booze goes great with better things though- cocaine, meph, and benzos particularly, booze helps increase the euphoria and takes the edge off.

Spot on, thats mainly why i drink it these days. Used to enjoy it on its own until i started sticking stims ontop, now it feels so lacking without

Spot on, thats mainly why i drink it these days. Used to enjoy it on its own until i started sticking stims ontop, now it feels so lacking without

Similarly, when I was smoking weed with it... every time I drank afterwards, just felt like I needed a smoke. Couldn't enjoy the alcohol on it's own, it was always lacking something.

Since stopping the weed over months, I am starting to enjoy the alcohol on it's own again.

I don't even drink to get drunk, I drink expensive wine because I like the taste of it, don't really agree with what you said Chat, I still enjoy it even though it's not like, a treat as such.

Well yeah, it's not that it's a "treat", it's that I used to just down my drinks & always wanted one in my hand. It was drinking for drinking's sake not like you say, because I like the taste of it. Now because I don't drink as often, I can saviour my drinks & actually enjoy them properly.

So I think we agree in different ways really. :)

ooooooo check you out

Check me out? Wouldn't you like to ;)

Yeah Chat, sounds like we do agree in different ways. I've never really had a drink just for the sake of having one, I've always enjoyed it. Never buy shitty cheap booze just to get pissed, don't see the point in it. Not sure about saviouring your drinks though, sounds a bit raasy style religious like ;) savouring maybe.

So agree about alcohol being lacking without stims though, so lacking and makes me crave so much. Speaking of which, on the honey jack daniels now, first time I've had spirits in ages and so tempted to get myself some more coke now. Haven't had any for a few weeks now, good girl.

Earlier I drank cucumber G&T and elderflower and blackberry Pimm's (cans of obviously). Then drank (quite nice) Argentinian wine. Currently just shy of halfway through a bottle of 'Tullamore Dew' Oirish Whiskey cut wiv Old Jamaica Ginger Beer.

tl;dr

Quite drunk.

Shit wine + Benzos, pretty much every day for the last, ahem, days. Don't lecture me I'm older than you. And today I became unemployed. And none of you even knew I had a job (well, one of you did). So, politely, STFU. I'm celebrating.

Never buy shitty cheap booze just to get pissed, don't see the point in it. Not sure about saviouring your drinks though, sounds a bit raasy style religious like ;) savouring maybe.

Me neither... I bought expensive booze to get drunk. ;)

And nice catch... never quite sure what word will come out with the auto-correct on the iPad. Always throwing up something I have to go back and change. I'm glad to say I haven't found God... yet. Not at the bottom of a bottle, nor even down the back of the sofa. Everyone knows that's where things are when you can't find them. :?

While we're on auto-correct...my phone changes cock to anal. My loved one says it is reading my filthy mind. But surely Nokia must take some responsibility?

No?

It still has some left. I save the... 'alternate uses' til the endstage like any healthy redblooded male does. What kinda freak are you, Sammy?!?

<3