European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

This, later:

14960022592_8ed5d764d0_z.jpg

get you :) - you buy it or had it stored? I tried (failed miserably) to collect wine - got a few cases of decent wine that would age. You know how good wines pair with certain foods? - The all went will with Curry n chips from the Chinese. 1.50£ for your meal - 60£ on the wine :/

Started to get a b2 deficiency from the drinking fucked my legs up couldn't walk more than 5 mins got some shit from docs, seems to work, taken it easy but frosty jacks, splash of gbl and xanax chilled out waiting on my steak from the chinky ;)

Nice glass of merlot. Cheap(ish) but nice. One glass before a movie then sleepp. Tomorrow is a shitty moday

Another reasonably expensive bottle of wine. Except I'm going to try not to drink the whole bottle tonight.

Try.

Green tea and Spesh? That used to be known as the Breakfast of Champions round my way. Also known as the Breakfast of Tossers by my girlfriend. Just didn't get it somehow. Women are silly.

I'm drinking (or to be truthful, have just drunk) one Shaken Udder Chocolush. I will soon be moving on to sparkling water. Whoopee do.

Oh I missed that, having a break from the green tea atm though, been overdoing it a bit recently. Have a nice big mug for me ;)

I'm buying some honey JD tomorrow and I could not be more excited (it's on offer in Sainsburys if anyone's interested...). Having water atm though cos slightly stimmy.

I'm assuming you are on Meph going by the fact you are sharing buying tips... ? ;)

Honey JD does sound rather intriguing... especially as I haven't had any alcohol in like 2 months now.

Meph? Possibly. Just a few lines though of course ;)

No alcohol for 2 months? Bloody hell. I haven't done that since I was like... 13? So since I started drinking haha.

My going out drink is usually normal JD and (diet) coke after like, a bottle of wine. I've only had honey JD a couple of times, first time cos they'd run out of the normal one in Wetherspoons (wtf??) but it is lush. I like sweet stuff anyway so other people might not be as keen but it's definitely worth a try. Wouldn't get hammered on it though, too sicky.

Give it a go, can't go wrong for £19.