Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA damage

HiManImDan

Bluelighter
Hey

Over the last 5 months, I've rolled about 10 times, 4-5 of those times being in 2 weeks with 3 day breaks (doses under 150mg). My last roll I dropped 280mg to start off with and then snorted another 125-140mg as a booster (stupid I know), and before that (3 week gap) roll I had 200mg and 125-140mg booster. The reason I say "125-140mg" is because the caps vary from the minimum of 125 to a maximum of 150.
I'm currently on a comedown from Friday nights (dropped 280 and snorted 125-140mg) binge and it's pretty bad. I'm depressed and pissed off because how much I embarrassed myself, I can't remember much but 280 whacked me completely out of it.
Have I done any permanent damage?

10 times in five months is definitely too frequent. It's impossible for us to say whether you've done yourself any permanent damage, but from reading your post it sounds like you're just experiencing a rough comedown, which is to be expected from doing too much too frequently. The important thing is that you know you've been misusing it.

Your last roll of just over 400mg is certainly a lot to take at once, but I once did about half a gram in a night (not recommended, obviously) & felt fine a week later. Try and take a few months off, the next time will be much more rewarding for it.

Rarely is anything permanent. Especially considering you've only rolled 10 times. It's good that you've recognized that you're overdoing MDMA, so take measures to change that and I'm sure you'll be fine.

10 times in five months is definitely too frequent. It's impossible for us to say whether you've done yourself any permanent damage, but from reading your post it sounds like you're just experiencing a rough comedown, which is to be expected from doing too much too frequently. The important thing is that you know you've been misusing it.

Your last roll of just over 400mg is certainly a lot to take at once, but I once did about half a gram in a night (not recommended, obviously) & felt fine a week later. Try and take a few months off, the next time will be much more rewarding for it.

Thanks for feedback! I'll be taking a long break!

Rarely is anything permanent. Especially considering you've only rolled 10 times. It's good that you've recognized that you're overdoing MDMA, so take measures to change that and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks, I hope I have not done permanent damage! Will be taking a break!

Of course you haven't done permanent damage. Chill the fuck out.

Just don't do any more for a good few months and you'll start to feel better again. The best recovery is to not do more and to not think about the damage. The more you think about any "damage", you'll only stress yourself out more and go into hypochondriac mode and start thinking you got more problems than you really do have.

Of course you haven't done permanent damage. Chill the fuck out.

Want a hug babe? <3