• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Possible to CWE hydrocodone without a coffee filter?

dankplantgrower

Bluelighter
Greetings BLers, I happened upon 7 tablets of Norco 5/325 today. My DOC for almost a decade has been alcohol in large amounts and if I had to guess Id say my liver isnt in tip-top shape. Im hoping to avoid ingestion of acetaminophen while ingesting these pills but I have no coffee filters to strain them. I googled this for awhile but the next best thing is apparently tissue paper, which I also dont have.

Are there any common household objects beside coffee filters or tissue paper that can be reliably counted on to separate apap from hydro safely? I know a normal liver can handle something like 3000mg apap over a day I dont trust my liver with even half that.

Probably going to try for all 7 Norcos (@5mg) in a dose. I am completely opiate naive at the moment. Is 35 mg Norco too much for someone without a tolerance? Would it be better to make it 2 separate doses? Im looking to get some nods at least. Also is there anyway to filter out all the apap without coffee filters or tissue paper. Thanks to all who read this or will reply.

An old cotton T-shirt? Fold it up.

You may well take all 7 if you're opioid naive, hydrocodone is not super strong mg wise, and the CWE will lose a little bit of it anyway.

Actually in the same boat here. Sterile cotton balls in a funnel should do the trick right?

Well used the shirt with the smalles "pores" I could find, something like a muscle shirt. Standard crush pills/cold water procedure, left over in the shirt was a ball of white mush a little smaller than a marble. Hoping it was all APAP. Towards the end of the "draining" stage the fluid started coming out cloudier/whiter as I pressed it to get the last of the juice out. Think it was probably starting to leak a little APAP with the hydrocodone but it wasnt a substantial amount, pretty sure the white mush leftover was most of the APAP.

35mg hydrocodone with suspected traces of apap down about 10 mins ago. Will report back in an hour to detail the effectiveness of shirt filtered hydrocodone. Thanks to all who replied.