• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe bupe, with clonidine and gabapentin

cork900

Greenlighter
Hey guys! Im new here and this is my first post. Im not sure that this is the right place for this post. My apologies if their was a better place.

Anyway! has anyone ever had any experience with combining these three drugs? My fish has tried this several times and has had some decent results. .3mgs of clonidine, 1600mgs of gabapentin, and 4-8 mgs of suboxone (sublingual film).He seems to get mild euphoria and feel satisfied. He is in the begging (2 month without) of ending a many year long heroin addiction and finds this as a decent substitute when he really wants to use. I was wondering if anyone had any input if this was a safe combination or not.

Thanks!

Is there a better place to post this in order to get a edjucated response?

I have been on this combo for 2-3 years, but with 3,600mg gabapentin and 0.4mg clonidine, 4mg bupe. It works pretty well and it is pretty safe unless he is opiate naive or has a really low tolerance, because the combo can lower blood pressure but I don't think it does so significantly, although it probably depends on the person. I never noticed any negative effects as of yet.

Hope I answered your question.