View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE and Weed...freaky combo...

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
Last night on the tail end of a 100+mg MXE trip I took another 20-30mg and then smoked some weed....I almost never smoke anymore...anyway, after the third hit my whole body started buzzing and vibrating and I got full-on OEV's and it was, without a doubt, one of the freakiest trips of my life...almost lost it...and I don't generally EVER lose it.
Has anyone else experienced weird shit with this combo?

Cannabis certainly makes MXE wild for me, even with a tolerance to both. I personally keep the two separate now.

Weed + any dissociative has possibly the greatest synergy of any drug combo I've ever tried.

Around a year and a half ago I was on 75mg of some realllyyy good MXE. While peaking I decided to smoke some weed, and almost immediately after my entire body and world was just shaking and vibrating at a certain frequency like CRAZY. Felt absolutely amazing.

Weed + any dissociative has possibly the greatest synergy of any drug combo I've ever tried.

Around a year and a half ago I was on 75mg of some realllyyy good MXE. While peaking I decided to smoke some weed, and almost immediately after my entire body and world was just shaking and vibrating at a certain frequency like CRAZY. Felt absolutely amazing.
Glad you liked it...it was a little wild for me though.

I was hearing "voices"...unintelligible, but still voices and music and other freaky fucking shit...might do it again, but not right away....WHEW!

Last night on the tail end of a 100+mg MXE trip I took another 20-30mg and then smoked some weed....I almost never smoke anymore...anyway, after the third hit my whole body started buzzing and vibrating and I got full-on OEV's and it was, without a doubt, one of the freakiest trips of my life...almost lost it...and I don't generally EVER lose it.
Has anyone else experienced weird shit with this combo?

Yeah the exact thing happened to me recently on a similar dose, I posted about it in the MXE thread. I took 100mg of MXE total, and then smoked a bowl, and the exact thing you described happened, the most insane buzzing sensation and it was so overwhelmingly intense that I almost freaked out. However when I laid down and closed my eyes it felt lime one of the most perfect physical feelings I've ever felt. Every time I got up it would be freaky again but when I laid down and closed my eyes it felt... orgasmically blissful.

I also was hearing weird voices, I was hearing conversations that may or may not have been real. My friend and his girlfriend were probably actually fighting in his room which is part of what I heard but I also heard other peoples' voices and almost like TV conversations. Guess it could have been them having the TV on though, but it was weird.

I've had good experiences mixing like one hit of weed and a lower dose of MXE, but weed kicks it up like 10 notches for sure. In general I only smoke on MXE (if I do) when it's coming down.

the best is when you do it while also on acid and having sex %)<3

Yeah I actually like MXE better on top of DOC (it was also great on top of mescaline).