• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How many have developed Poly-drug habbits on Maintence drugs on here?

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Just wondering, benzo's with done', benzo's w/ Sub, coke or meth with Methadone or Sub, weed if you include that?? Personally I feel I wouldn't have picked up benzo's as much if I would have went w/ done, I use to rarely ever use Benzo's while taking Full-agonist and now, it's alot more, I do have legit anxiety, but didn't even bother asking for them because I listed them as a drug I took(shoulda just told the opiate ones!!!), and that was just when I was low on opiates. Now, I do smoke occasionally also, & to me weed has always given me more of an 'opiate enchancer feel' than benzo's or anything else does. I do end up taking more than usual sometimes, just out of boredom really....honestly if I had a script for some Klonopin or that Xanax XR stuff, with a couple bowls a day I feel I wouldn't relaspe as much...if at all. Anyway, just bored and wondering.

Alcohol, but never physically dependent. I never drank that much, then when I got put on 16mg of subs, I would always come home, take my second dose of subs, then drink a 6 pack. I guess it's because I always chased the high, and since 16mg of suboxone quickly became nothing to me, I would start drinking beer in the evening to get some kind of buzz. Mind you, suboxone is probably the greatest anti-depressant and anxiolotic I've ever had. But after a while, as you know the sub becomes normalcy, and you need something else if you want a buzz.

Man, Luckily I have no urge to drink on Subs (really ever anymore unless I just don't have anything) otherwise I'd be sloshed everyday after work.

Me, I suppose. Benzo addiction whilst on bupe, though next week is my last day.. No mas. At the beginning I was pretty much doing everything, however.. I shot a speedball 2 hours after a 8mg sub sl and still felt great.. Shot a lot of coke, maybe some pure meff, maybe a IV Mehedrone binge, IV Ketamine, WHO KNOWS. That was awhile back, however.. Just benzos atm.

Ha, sounds like me, TODAY is my last day(more like break), i've said that too many times but just don't wanna get a physical dependecy on something that doesn't even get me high or at least nod with out a script of my own(and think I'm slightly dependent), but just helps with my nerves, and I don't like being put in the situation w/o a script...or until I figure out a way to get a fuck bunch of some benzo sent through the mail...I would just go to a different doctor, but I don't know if that goes against the contract I signed and would show up on the next visit,too bad cuz he just hands them out. And sucks, last benzo was just 40mg of valium for a while. Would rather have some xanax,klonopin,or etizolam....anyway, it's wierd I have been craving stims lately to...a shot of Meth or some Coke up the nose or Adderal. Think I just wanna get high...

Well I relapsed on heroin after nearly 3 years of being clean off opiates, then to try to get off the H I started using Loperamide to try to detox well I would start my dose at 20 pills (40mg) and drop a pill a day then after 2-3 days get money again and pick up Heroin! and then once the heroin ran out had to start my Lope at 20 pills again and drop for a couple days then BOOM more Heroin... been doing this for a couple months now... sucks balls but I'm about done with the H, getting tired of being broke and lying and having this monkey on my back...

TL;DR: Loperamide and Heroin. weed too but that's not an addiction more so an herbal mood enhancer