Osta + Clen shortly after cycle.

Bone14

Bluelighter
Hi Bluelight,

Here the 15th of Juli I came off my first steroid cycle ever. The cycle was the following:

Week 1-10:
Anavar 50mg ED
Test prop 75mg ED

PCT:
Week 1 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Week 2+3 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Week 4 20mg Nolvadex + 2mg Anastrozole when I finished the PCT.

Now, I find my bodyfat slightly too high of what I like (I estimate around 13%). I got some clenbuterol lying around and I would like to cut down a few pounds, I was thinking about running some clen with 15mg ostarine for 8 weeks (to prevent catabolism). Is my HPTA recovered enough to do this? I finished my PCT 3 weeks ago and I was thinking about doing it in about a month or so.

What do you guys think? Bad idea?

Ow yes, I almost forgot - if I wanna to another steroid cycle some day in the future, what can I do to reduce the crash? I was seriously seconds from commiting suicide with 10mL GBL before I came to my senses and shouted "what the hell am I doing" and threw the glass away crying

Last edited:
So from what Im reading you have completed this pct?

If you want to use the ostraine at a low dose like you suggested that would be fine don't go much higher than 25-30mg or you will again suppress your natural test. Take it at night right before bed and it will boost your natural growth hormone production. You could also take a natural test booster just research it and make sure it is a "booster" and has no prohormones in it.

Unfortunately there are some details lacking to be able to say for certain what would help you more in the future.

When after last inject was said pct started?

Some depression is likely with clomid, also the use of the adex(anastrozole was used in reverse should been used in the first days of pct) which may have dropped estrogen below the wanted levels and causesing some issues (you need a certain amount of estrogen for a entire list of things muscle growth, memory, mood, etc..)

I could write books on this if there are any questions please let me know and I will try to answer.

Clen is anti-catabolic and mildly anabolic so osta won't be necessary for the reason you stated.

Clen will reduce cortisol but other than that will be catabolic unless taken with a high enough calorie diet that it will be useless to for fat-reduction which is the point of takeing it.

It would be a better idea to take neither than take the clen at this point. I have no idea why anyone still takes clen, your diet is what will reduce bf% anyway and clen has little if no muscle building property.

Hi Bluelight,

Here the 15th of Juli I came off my first steroid cycle ever. The cycle was the following:

Week 1-10:
Anavar 50mg ED
Test prop 75mg ED

PCT:
Week 1 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Week 2+3 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Week 4 20mg Nolvadex + 2mg Anastrozole when I finished the PCT.

Now, I find my bodyfat slightly too high of what I like (I estimate around 13%). I got some clenbuterol lying around and I would like to cut down a few pounds, I was thinking about running some clen with 15mg ostarine for 8 weeks (to prevent catabolism). Is my HPTA recovered enough to do this? I finished my PCT 3 weeks ago and I was thinking about doing it in about a month or so.

What do you guys think? Bad idea?

Ow yes, I almost forgot - if I wanna to another steroid cycle some day in the future, what can I do to reduce the crash? I was seriously seconds from commiting suicide with 10mL GBL before I came to my senses and shouted "what the hell am I doing" and threw the glass away crying

Sorry only just seen this thread....

Don't bother with SARM's they are a waste...

As a suggestion rather than drop your compounds cold turkey, reduce the amount over the last few weeks to lessen the crash (100mg/week - 50mg/week - OFF)

Your PCT could do with some fine tuning first week Clomid 50mg then 50mg - 25mg - Combine 25mg with 20mg nolva - 20mg nolva - 10mg nolva - 10mg nolva (last few days 0.5mg adex) - OFF....

Your SERM's were too high considering your low cycle amount, they could have contributed to your depression...

GBL, don't throw away, send it to NZ..... lol

I would love to try a seem as a bridge between cycles if I cycled. Just to see if it has and small anabolic or anti-catabilic proporties, it would be very good for cyclers if the shutdown was minimal and it was anticatabolic

I would love to try a seem as a bridge between cycles if I cycled. Just to see if it has and small anabolic or anti-catabilic proporties, it would be very good for cyclers if the shutdown was minimal and it was anticatabolic
I'm bridging with 250mg test E :p works nice and keeps everything in working order if you catch my drift.

That's what I was doing up until a few weeks ago but I have up and decided to come off until I get my shit together and can go back on.

That's what I was doing up until a few weeks ago but I have up and decided to come off until I get my shit together and can go back on.
ouch. Good luck man. I have some clomid just in case i end up in that situation but I've already planned out winter blast, just acquiring funds. Gonna do a test, tren, trest blast.