• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin 5's (M357)

ovo1024

Bluelighter
so i just got ahold of like 20 of these. i have a tolerance to opiates. usually take 60mg of oxycodone for a good high. do i definetley need to do a CWE on these if i wanted to take like 10 of em?

well i already popped 9 so its a little late for that lol. but ill be taking more later i dont wanna fuck my liver up tho

You don't want to fuck up your liver yet you did 4,500 of apap all at once, that was smart.

No you shouldn't take more.

You don't want to fuck up your liver yet you did 4,500 of apap all at once, that was smart.

No you shouldn't take more.
well i mean 45mg Hydrocodone wont be enough to have me where i wanna be exactly tho i should feel something. if i do a CWE later will i be safe?

Even if the CWE was done right there is still some apap that would get through and you've already consumed more than the max amount of apap that's intended to be spread out over 24 hours. With that said I've read of people taking what you did on a daily basis and be fine...I personally wouldn't but it's your call.

We Cant say for sure some are more sensitive to apap than others and your liver processes almost everything you put in your body even what you eat plays a role in how hard your liver is working. The toxicity level of acetaminophen is generally accepted by doctors to be anywhere from 3000mgs to 4000mgs during a 24 hour period so going over that dose is risky and taking the Max limit everyday for a while can cause damage too over time. In my opinion Chances are you will be fine I took 10 000 mgs a day of acetaminophen for 5+ years and on year 6 I had liver problems but just the other day someone came on here and said he had liver pain from taking a one time dose of 1500mgs acetaminophen so it varies from person to person.

Do you know how to do a CWE? Why don't you filter the last pills and take the acetaminophen out to be safe because when it comes to your liver its better safe than sorry.

I'd be very careful. I've taken 5000+ before but I could definitely feel it after. I'm afraid I've messed up my liver over the years is norco use.

It's funny how people know not of what they ingest. Actually annoys me. You're a mad man.

You have no idea (as an opioid user WITH A TOLERANCE) that taking more than 2gs APAP in a sitting is not advised?

I hope with the time you took to build that lil tolerance to Oxy that you were popping OxyContin, for your liver's sake.

so am i in any real danger if i wanna do more? honestly?

Honestly yes, you are in real danger. If you fuck up your liver you can theoretically be saved by a transplant but I doubt someone who gets in this predicament through drug abuse will be anywhere near the top of the priority list.

Kilfer is right. One of my friends drank alcohal with pain pills regularly, and went to hospice at age 36 and died of liver failure. They would not do a transplant. You are not immune so be careful please.

No, not at all entitled to transplant under these conditions.

Do yourself a favor and either 1- quit or 2- switch to something without APAP. I've taken over 6,000 mgs in one setting plenty of times and quite frankly, I'm surprised I'm alive. I don't recommend under estimating APAP. Read about APAP overdoses. It can be a long slow death and you might not even have symptoms of it until 24 hours After ingestion.