• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My attempt at breaking the new formula op's

showcase

Greenlighter
So I finally decided to try my hand at breaking the pesky oxyneo formula. I was going to try to do the microwave/freeze thing, but I read about a better way.

What I did is I took 4 oxyneo 10mg, and I used a dremel with a sanding bit on low speed and grinded them down into a fine powder (held the neo in place with vice grips). After doing all 4 I put all the powder in a glass dish that has a plastic cover. I poured in a acetone, just enough to cover all the particles. Next placed on the lid so there was no evaporation. Let it sit for 2 hours. The acetone temporarily breaks down the polymer and allows the oxy to dissolve into the acetone. (Once the powder dries and exposed to water, it reforms and turns into a goop).

Next, I poured out only the acetone into a shot glass, making sure not to get any of the powder into there. With a hair dryer on low heat I evaporated the acetone and was left with a thin film on the inside. I scraped it up and added 10ml of warm/hot water and let the residue dissolve. I sucked it all up in an oral syringe and up my booty it went. All I can say is wow!! I felt it almost instantly!! And I felt it almost as much as if it were 4 oxy instant realse tablets.

Anyone else tried this? Or see problems with what I did?

So I finally decided to try my hand at breaking the pesky oxyneo formula. I was going to try to do the microwave/freeze thing, but I read about a better way.

What I did is I took 4 oxyneo 10mg, and I used a dremel with a sanding bit on low speed and grinded them down into a fine powder (held the neo in place with vice grips). After doing all 4 I put all the powder in a glass dish that has a plastic cover. I poured in a acetone, just enough to cover all the particles. Next placed on the lid so there was no evaporation. Let it sit for 2 hours. The acetone temporarily breaks down the polymer and allows the oxy to dissolve into the acetone. (Once the powder dries and exposed to water, it reforms and turns into a goop).

Next, I poured out only the acetone into a shot glass, making sure not to get any of the powder into there. With a hair dryer on low heat I evaporated the acetone and was left with a thin film on the inside. I scraped it up and added 10ml of warm/hot water and let the residue dissolve. I sucked it all up in an oral syringe and up my booty it went. All I can say is wow!! I felt it almost instantly!! And I felt it almost as much as if it were 4 oxy instant realse tablets.

Anyone else tried this? Or see problems with what I did?

You put acetone up your ass for a TEN mg? There's your problem. 8x that and then that may be slightly more justifiable.

^I believe he got 40mg up there but still.

Can't help but chuckle at these kind of threads as I imagine what a junky would look like in the power tools section of home depot buying tools for various 'home improvement projects' :D

With a hair dryer on low heat I evaporated the acetone and was left with a thin film on the inside.
the acetone was evaporated first...

the acetone was evaporated first...

It's a joke guys i've probably done much worse things, hell we all probably have hahahahaha- interesting way to defeat the time release though, seemed to have worked pretty well too.

Haha yea the acetone completely evaporates and there is no trace left. It was 40mg in total ;)

Good for you. I would personally just take them orally but if it works for you then good job I suppose.

Hmmm. I don't think you can fuck these up, I mean, I put one in a microwave for so long the plate cracked in half then put the melted goo in the freezer hoping to save it, but it was still the same, so I just through it in a soda, immediatley dissovolved(not like the snotty leave in soda overnight kind.) Still worked! Felt like I took four percocets 10's, though was pissed because I wanted to snort it, but so glad I didn't just waste that money.

That's a pretty innovative idea.I wouldn't have thought of it anyway.Still,2 hours seems a long time to wait for your pills to be ready.I would have probably just crunched or mushed them up with needle nose pliers as best I could,put them at the bottom of a mug,and poured boiling hot coffee over them.I would think by the time it cooled enough to drink,enough would have dissolved to make them kick in at least a little faster.The OP's method definitely sounds more thorough and efficient but I guess I'm not patient enough to wait 2 hours just for preperation.When I want my drugs I want them now!And,even though the acetone is evaporated,it would still make me a trifle nervous to ingest.Plus,I would never put anything up my ass.But still,that's some pretty inventive stuff.My hats off to you sir or mam,you are the MCGyver of pills!