• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Smoking weed with mdma

It's completely normal and has been done by 10,456,845 people at the last count.

Yes it's fine.

Depends, some like it other's don't. It's likely to be a pretty mindbending experience with alot more psyschedelia than either alone.

It varies by person. For me it seems to bring my roll up a notch for some reason. The only way to know is to try it yourself

Yes.

But good pills I don't need anything else. Weed and MDMA tends to make the comeup super heavy and I could see the peak to be hard to take. I could see strong Weed killing weak pills. If you want to be super pro try eating a weed cookie and then a pill and hold onto your seat, er toilet.

Whatever happened to smoking Weed after?

It is a great combo. Possibly the best poly drug example.
Beware though, if you've been a regular pot user for a good amount of time, you are running the risk of pot changing for you for ever.

Old timers with MD back in my day knew I was a pot head. They warned me that after a certain amount of harder drugs. Pot often turns on people.
I'd been told about this but ignored it.

I found it to be true.

Pills/mdma increased my weed tolerance and useage.
I didn't much like it while I was still high on the E, as it was weird physically, but when the e wears off the weed brought me back up.
The two together are very psychedelic.

Yes.

But good pills I don't need anything else. Weed and MDMA tends to make the comeup super heavy and I could see the peak to be hard to take. I could see strong Weed killing weak pills. If you want to be super pro try eating a weed cookie and then a pill and hold onto your seat, er toilet.

Whatever happened to smoking Weed after?

Make sure to roll up/ load up your bong/ pipe whatever before you take MDMA and wait with smoking until you're already off your tits

i cant roll without bud im so use to having it when im rolling cause it makes it so much better i like to smoke one or two hits when i start to feel the roll then maybe take a hit or 2 at the peak and repeat on the comdown and u'll be fine u'll love it makes the bud taste so much better too you can truly taste stuff when ur rollin haha

To be honest, on the night MDMA is plenty for me on its own. As others have said, smoking adds a slightly trippy feeling to the high, but if I smoke I wait until at least a few hours after my last dose. Smoking a joint just after coming up does very little for me and I prefer to enjoy the pure MDMA high while peaking.

Smoking the day after is what it's all about, imo. It's a different and special kind of high...wake up some time in the afternoon, smoke some high grade once every few hours until bed and just chill the fuck out with music, movies and food. It's wonderful. I love it.

smoke weed nearly ever day. absolutely won't touch it with mdma till after. makes for a very odd unnerving time :( was not always like that though..

I liked mdma by itself, and I liked it when I smoked with sativa, and not as much when smoked with indica...

mostly I liked it by itself though.

I always enjoyed it.

One of the advantages also is it makes the smoke less harsh (for me). I cough less and have less lung ache. Or when I do cough it's no debillitating

Do it. But key thing is....... dont smoke too much, just enough for a light high. It will really intensify the roll. Too much and it makes everything too hazy. YMMV.