Writing-up Substance use, lifestyle and well-being

PsychologyResearch

Greenlighter
Hello,

My name is Ashleigh Cullen and I am studying at Swansea University. I am looking to recruit people for a study looking at substance use and lifestyle on health and well-being. This study has been approved by the Swansea University Ethics Committee. The questionnaire can be found at: http://www.acpsychology.org/newstudy/stage1.html

The study will take around 15-25mins to complete, depending on experience. All users will have the option to be entered into a draw for £30 Amazon vouchers. The study is currently open for response. If you would like to participate in our study, we are looking for participants of all ages, genders and lifestyles (but must be over the age of 18 years). We are looking for participants who use substances and those who do not.

Thank you for your time.

Hello Ashleigh, welcome to bluelight!

I am going to move your thread to the appropriate subforum, they will be able to inform you further and your request for participants will reach the appropriate audience there as well.

MED >> DS

I tried to fill it out, but was unable to do stage three. I have not actually spent any time free off of heroin in the past 3 months, so I couldn't tell you what my health issues are other than the withdrawal I have when I wake up before I take my first shot.

It was a very well made study though!