• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids fent mylan patch HR questions

laCster

Bluelighter
PLEASE READ

to start off, i know there are A BUNCH of fent threads and HR related topics on fent but to practice the best HR possible, i felt that it would be safer to get results specific to my history, tolerance, situation, ect.. please read through, it could mean the difference between me waking up breathing, me waking up in the hospital with a tube down my throat, or me not waking up at all. no joke

ok i dont do opiates that much anymore and i am REALLY REALLY scared to OD because i LOVE my life and i have come so far from pan handling for dope on the corner and digging in the trash cans outside the CVS for receipts from cash payments to do my hustle. please give me some advice on how to not OD because i dont have the old opiate tolerance like i used to and im quite frankly scared/

ok so this is the FIRST time i have ever done fentanyl. i have experience with plenty of opiates: been using for 6 years off and on, the latter being strung-out on different opiods including oxycodone, heroin, and suboxone (not all at the same time) for a little over 3 years. then i got sober and now i dont do opiates that much, but when i do i will take usually around 75mgs of hydrocodone and 20 grams of kratom throughout the day. i usually use 2-3 times a month with these doses, i have been trying to stop completely but that is a different story.

anyways my friend said he had a fent patch and i jump on it because i have never done it before, exciting, not really i am kind of dissapointed that i gave into temptation but whatever.

so i cut the 25mcg/hr patch into 12 pieces, 10 small pieces and 2 big pieces. i put the two big pieces on my skin about an hour ago and i have 4 of the pieces in my mouth chillin so far (the first one has been there for about 2hrs). i just put another one, i mean i guess i feel a little something, but i want more. i am not even nodding or nothing. my eyes are pinned i guess and i feel good, definitely a buzz, should i keep titrating up? i have definitely taken atleast half of the patch already.

TLDR;
should i keep the two on my skin overnight? should i just put another on my skin and another one in my mouth. i would REALLY LIKE to wake up tomorrow morning. should i just take the two off my skin?

how quickly does heating the patch get them to kick in? like i want MOAR but i want to live so more days aswell. should i just chill for now, let the ones on my skin kick in and pop another piece or so in my mouth in the morning when i wake up before work?

no matter what, I WANT TO WAKE UP!! so if y'all think i should chill for tonight and try again tomorrow after i give the ones on my skin (about 1/4 of the 25mcg patch) to kick in would be the best option, then that is what i will do.

Last edited:
If you're not doing opiates much, I wouldn't even bother with fentanyl. It's not euphoric, and it amazing at killing pain, but has little to no recreational value. You're going to die chasing that non-existant high. I'm sure anyone on this forum will tell you that fent is terrible for recreational use, it's only good for people that actually need it for pain. Don't even bother with it man, try to sell it and get a real opiate, especially with your low tolerance. You're not going to get high or really not from it. If you hit the sweet spot you might feel euphoric for about 30 minutes than fall asleep, and thats best case. Worst case is you overshoot it by a few micrograms and die. Fent is not to be fucked with, theres no reason to use it recreationally.

umm i already have some in my mouth and on my skin. please read my post first

i took the patch off my skin and i am saving it for tomorrow. i sure i am fine right now because i have had 2 of the strips in my mouth for 3 hours, and 3 for almost an hour and i am not even nodding. i am not going to try any more tonight, just gonna smoke some weed and put the pieces of the patch bck on my skin and suck on some more in my cheek tomorrow morning.

i guess my opiate tolerance is more than i suspected. sigh, i dont even use opiates that much anymore and my tolerance is still moderate :|

FUCK opiates, i hate them and love them. as wierd as it seems i feel so much better with out them, in a more inclusive way. idk what i am trying to say, i am rambling and i am high.

fentanyl is not even that fun. you are right. i would take 90mgs of hydrocodone over this anyday. meh its whatever. the patch costed me as much as 30mgs hydrocodone

Last edited:
You're going to have more fent in ypur system tomorrow if you're leaving the patches on overnight. You really don't have a big dose on your skin by any means but tread carefully when you start throwing it in your mouth.

Add a single piece. Wait 45-60mins and see where you are.

You're an experienced user so use exercise some discretion.

yah i took the strips out my mouth and off my skin, and smoked some weed. now i am kind of nodding, and it freaked me out a little when i started to nodd. i thinkin i will be fine, it isnt difficult to keep my eyes open at all.

There's no point sticking them back on your skin now as the adhesive will be all fucked with.

Just take it easy, please.