View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mxe and etizolam.

wzrd420

Bluelighter
is this a safe combo? like up to 5mg etiz and low dose mxe like 20-30mg?

idk about safe. but there are much worse things you can mix with MXE than Etiz.

maybe dose mxe then use the etiz later on as you can. but it becomes like this king benzo,. sounds better than it is. if it's good mxe don't waste it with etiz.

I tried this combo a few times and it was surprisingly very pleasant, though It's devoid of any magic. It was more a cerebral relaxation with lots of stumbling and the like. I would never mix these with a sober mind but when you get some etiz in your system weird stuff happens.

Although it was pleasant in it's own way, I do not reccomend the combo. 2 out of the 3 times I tried it I blacked out, admittedly one of those times also involved aMT but nevertheless I think a warning at the least is suffice.

First blackout was at 2.5mgs etiz and 45mg of MXE and the second was 2mgs of etiz at the end of an aMT trip with only 30mgs MXE. I have no dissociative tolerance btw, very rarely do I indulge in dissociatives. Benzo tolerance was very minimal at the time as well.

If you feel like a possible black out then sure, I would definitely use them separately or be very careful with the etizolam dosage if you are going to use ketamine as well

It should be safe though bear in mind that benzodiazepines (and a thienodiazepine like Etizolam) lower your inhibitions significantly, and dissociatives are also prone to cause people to act a little weird, so you could behave inappropriately or do something dangerous while under the influence. For this reason I would recommend low doses of both.

5mg of Etizolam sounds really excessive, that's a dose that would knock out a first timer easily. Why dose so high? 0.5mg Etizolam is a solid dose for relaxing, and for smoothing out a trip. Anything over 1mg would just be plain unnecessary imo. :)

It's also worth noting that in my experience benzodiazepines and GABAergics kind of reduce the dissociative side of MXE and similar drugs - while the euphoria and relaxation stays, I don't tend to feel like I'm tripping quite as much, and so if that's one of your favourite aspects of MXE then you might not be a fan of the combo, I didn't like it all too much myself.

dang really only. .05? I had to take 15mg to kill a trip yesterday and never feel much off more than a few

I've had several experiences mixing benzos with mxe. Works fine for me as it eliminates any possible anxiety caused by the MXE, but as others have said, it also suppresses some of MXE's effects. I tend to not remember very much at all from the experience either and that's with mixing 1mg xanax. This is to be expected as benzodiazepines are known to inhibit memory, as are dissociatives, and as they work through different mechanisms the effect is additive. It's fun for stumbling around at home, mindlessly watching crap online and spacing out to music. If you are prone to misbehave on either substances I'd be careful though, or at least have someone with you to keep an eye on you!

chill time? dont do it. they are both depressants and combining them will increase the potency of the effects of both.

whats the point in risking cardiac arrest / overdose / blacking out

i combined mxe and phenazepam and i overdosed, its not worth it, granted phenazepam is absurdly strong, but its not worth the risk. mxe + benzos isn't going to be a much better time than mxe by itself.

dang really only. .05? I had to take 15mg to kill a trip yesterday and never feel much off more than a few

Do you normally have a strong tolerance to benzos?
I found I needed large amounts of etiz to kill a trip as well but I'm naturally tolerant to every benzo I've tried.