• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 325 acetaminophen/5 mg oxy perc

love_child

Bluelighter
I have 6 of these pills. I guess they are percs? I took two but I don't really feel much. How many do I have to take to get any effects?

it depends heavily on your previous/recent opioid use and whether you have a tolerance or not

you may have to eat up to all 6 of them to feel an effect (30mg)

I don't have any experience with opiates. I usually only use stims so this is new to me. I will try 20mg next time.

If they are 5s try taking 3. Try parachuting them, if your not familiar with this technique, it's so it hits you faster. If you wanna be sure you'll feel it, I would get 3 and a half and break then into tiny pieces and take them. This will help your stomach break them down faster, you should feel this for sure. Good luck, opiates are amazing when you get the effects

dont drink beer with them. alcohol and Tylenol together are very bad for your liver and can cause stomach bleeding. plus u risk respiratory failure. just take a bigger dose. anyway booze ruins the high for me at least.

Don't drink with them. Instead, just before taking them, have a high fat, low volume snack (on an otherwise empty stomach). Half a chocolate bar, one fried egg, etc.