• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Opiate blocker or crap smack?

TravTuck420

Bluelighter
Hey smack vets out there I have a problem: I have been on MMT for 3 yrs now, take at least 105mgs daily...sometimes more, ssshhhhh. Anyway where Im from Heroin is just starting to get a foothold and I wanted to try it out. I hadnt taken any methadone for about 36 hrs, because I know it will block most opiates. I did around a 1/10 in one blast and I didnt feel a fucking thing!! How long do I need to lay off the Methadone in order to cop a buzz? Or should it have worked anyway and Ive been hooked up with some weakass smack? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Hey smack vets out there I have a problem: I have been on MMT for 3 yrs now, take at least 105mgs daily...sometimes more, ssshhhhh. Anyway where Im from Heroin is just starting to get a foothold and I wanted to try it out. I hadnt taken any methadone for about 36 hrs, because I know it will block most opiates. I did around a 1/10 in one blast and I didnt feel a fucking thing!! How long do I need to lay off the Methadone in order to cop a buzz? Or should it have worked anyway and Ive been hooked up with some weakass smack? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

well i'd say it probably has more to do with tolerance. now i don't get the best around by any means, just average dallas tar, though I am very satisfied for the price, but i normally need at least 2 (most times I do more) tenths and I can catch a buzz off around 100-150 mg of mgs of methadone for reference

Sounds like an easy way to overdose. Having to shoot through all that wall of methadone. Why fuck with your maintenance just for curiosities sake.

1) Nobody can tell if you were given shit dope
2) It's probably largely down to the Methadone
3) You really shouldn't just stop taking Methadone for 36 hours to try and get high off of Heroin - that's 1) dangerous, 2) dumb as fuck

Curiosity killed the cat. Stay on MMT.

If you're from Dallas, there's A LOT of bullshit up there. Was it tar, or cheese? My friend lived around that area, in the Dallas hood areas, they sell 3 pills (2x cheese, 1x cocaine) forgot what they called it.. I know he slammed it a few times.. Cheese, for those who do not know is BTH, mixed with a TINY bit of water, then added to Tylenol PM / Unisom, to create a powder.. The A1 is in Houston, although I do not recommend you coming, the likely-hood of you getting beat is up there, and if you don't know anyone, pretty much all the homeless people are on smack.

smacky-doodles

If you're from Dallas, there's A LOT of bullshit up there. Was it tar, or cheese? My friend lived around that area, in the Dallas hood areas, they sell 3 pills (2x cheese, 1x cocaine) forgot what they called it.. I know he slammed it a few times.. Cheese, for those who do not know is BTH, mixed with a TINY bit of water, then added to Tylenol PM / Unisom, to create a powder.. The A1 is in Houston, although I do not recommend you coming, the likely-hood of you getting beat is up there, and if you don't know anyone, pretty much all the homeless people are on smack.

Nope, SW Missouri. Not quite a buyers market here, but its getting better. Dont think its Cheese tho, nice-looking brown powder, and the aceitic acid scent is DEF there. Gonna skip dosing till Im so sick I cant take it any longer, and try again

Go for a wslk. Go fuck some chick. Go fishing.

Get them endorphins flowing naturally without putting yourself through wd for what is an unknown.

I can't overstate trying to get high shooting through that wall of 'done can result in overdose.

If you're on 105+ mg of methadone, I know it would personally take me a lot more than a bag of the NC shit I used to do... dangerous territory regardless. Careful, I almost OD'ed for good when I was on methadone and did some fentdope.

I have to agree with what's been said; you're already taking a pretty high dose of methadone, and heroin potency varies so much that you'll end up wasting money doing dope on top of your large methadone dose, which is if you do survive mixing two powerful opiates over and over, especially considering the high potency-per-dollar rates on H and methadone. You might end up getting "lucky" by scoring a powerful or fentanyl-cut bag of dope that might just put you six feet under.

Besides, do you really want to HAVE to go out every morning to buy heroin just to feel normal ON TOP of your methadone maintenance dose, once your tolerance and physical dependence grow immensely? Being on 105mg methadone is, IMO, near the top end of reasonable methadone dosing, any higher doses of MMT (or a combined heroin/methadone dependence) will make it almost impossible to taper down compared to what you're on now. Things could always be worse, so why make them worse on purpose?

Youre absolutely right, its not worth it....these replies have me thinking long and hard about it. the Addict in me is incredibly difficult to stifle, and for some BS reason, it wants to do H instead of dones. Recently I have been somewhat obsessed/preoccupied with it. This disease can be a bitch and a half at times. But you all are right, I need to stay the course. Being on MMT, my life has stabilized somewhat over the past three years, and things are MUCH better than before, when I was searching constantly for OC's and K4's and Opanas and whatever opiates I could get my grubby hands on. Its just that now that there is smack readily available, that is where my mind wanders to. Gotta stay the course, Thanks so much for the replies.

If you're on 105+ mg of methadone, I know it would personally take me a lot more than a bag of the NC shit I used to do... dangerous territory regardless. Careful, I almost OD'ed for good when I was on methadone and did some fentdope.
THAT is what scares me.....with the dones, I know exactly how much of what I am taking. With the street heroin, no way to no if it IS cut with Fentanyl or something equally dangerous. That buzz is nice as hell but def not worth losing my life over. I have two beautiful daughters, ages 8 and 1, that would be extremely disappointed.