Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Current Legal RCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfischer218

Bluelighter
Hello all,
Ive been out of the loop for a while when it comes to legal psych RCs, what are some of the currently unscheduled ones? Are there any unscheduled dissociatives?
(In the US)

A google search can help. And not to be a fly in the ointment, but I don't think legal discussion is allowed. Try going to the PD index and see if anything piques your interest and delve in; it's part of the fun! Good luck!

The United States is strict and skirting the law doesn't guarantee protection. They also keep records of all mail moved through U.S.P.S. (U.S.P.S. handles E.M.S.) and take photos of the outside of packages. Domestic mail has greater protections than international mail. The vendors online store or emails being monitored could result in domestic seizure. They can open international mail without warrants if statistical data or anything else indicates the sender or recipient is suspicious.

Motion Research sold unscheduled chemicals domestically such as 25i-NBOMe "Not for human consumption" before they were scheduled. Saying 25i-NBOMe is an analogue of 2C-I is stretching the concept. The IT guy got 17 years and the owner is being sentenced today.

The analogue laws get interpreted very flexibly and the possibility of having a seizure, getting a knock on your door, or having the mail man "accidentally" drop your package and tear it open while getting chased by the neighbors dog is real.

Mushroom spores are legal. Acacia is questionable as some species grow wild in the United States. You could order these domestically using public wifi, disposable email, and prepaid card bought with cash while your house was empty of paraphernalia. If they ask you to sign for the package just tell the postal guy no. These steps minimize risk.

Last edited:
Also don't track packages through proxies or Tor, U.S.P.S. flags this. PayPal does the same thing about proxies and Tor. U.S.P.S. keeps records of every phone number and I.P. address used in tracking packages.

The mods could close this. I am uncertain if this is against the rules. I don't know, but I need to be aware of these things.

Last edited:
Great bit of info, Functional. I think its an important reminder that anyone ordering chems from an online vendor, even if theyre not implicitly illegal, to take precautions and be aware of the risks.

The TOR/proxy warning you gave is also something to be heeded. Nothing looks worse to USPS than a sketchy receiver.

we don't allow threads like this (legality/"reccomend me drugs"), do your own research...

Status
Not open for further replies.