Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

C-Liquid 3ml - Experience Level: Beginner - Great alternative to smokes

labman

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm a bit of a beginner to this. I've experimented with research pellets in the past and a regular smoker. I've been looking at ways to cut down my habit and I've started on e-cigs. For the record, I was using the vanilla flavour.

T - 5 seconds: A buzz straight to the head. Feels great and not as dirty as cigarettes - really clean.
T - 60 seconds: Feeling relaxed, chilled, swayed.
T - 2 minutes: Took another drag - the taste is good, not like other e-liquids I've tried.
T - 60 minutes: Still feeling relaxed from the liquid, starting to wear off, no come down.

I would recommend this to people starting out with e-liquids looking for an alternative. My friend was using another liquid - can't remember the name or supplier, but his liquid started to crystalize and go like jelly after a week. I've had the C-Liquid for two weeks now and I haven't had the same problem - no evaporation either. This is a very stable chemical.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never gotten a noticeable buzz from an e-cig, and half a real cigarette hits me hard.

@labman: I've edited your post to avoid vendor-related information. Please remember vendor discusion is not allowed here.