• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

The Letters Game

^ I thought you could only swap / take away a max of two letters ? Please explain to me i'm new :)

percent
yea, i suppose i was doing more switching than allowed. :p
rules said:
ONLY change, add, subtract OR move/swap 2 letters (no more no less) from the word in the previous post
i'll attempt a better explanation: picture the word you need to change as a scrabble word:
Zv4VaVD.jpg

according to the rules - Words can become Sword but not Draws; even though 'draws' is only swapping one letter.

it might help to go through the word from left to right and change, add, subtract OR move 2 letters.

Entrance > Trance > Rance > Dance > Stance > Seance

i think you're interpreting the game similar to how i was originally. which is fine; i actually consider it more interesting if we are able to transform the previous word by altering any of the letters as long as we're staying close to the guidelines. technically the rules are more strict.
here is a previous explanation i made.
picture the word you need to change as a scrabble word:
Zv4VaVD.jpg

according to the rules - 'Words' can become 'Sword' but not 'Draws'; even though with 'draws' you're only swapping out one letter but are switching several.

it might help to go through each letter of the word from left to right and change, add, subtract OR move 2 letters.

Entrance > Trance > Rance > Dance > Stance > Seance

i'll attempt to explain this another way:

If you take the word Begin, and decide you want to change the first letter, now you can only change, add, subtract, move, OR swap 1 of the remaining letters.

Example: Begin > Legion ( i changed the 'B' to an 'L' added an 'o' and left the rest of the letters as they were)

i honestly don't take this very seriously; mainly just happy to see people participate.

Thanks