• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to take diclazepam powder?

Dissolve it in food grade propylene glycol(which can be found on amazon.com). I use 2mgs per 1 mL of P.G.

Well, you add the powder to the liquid, or liquid to the powder, and you stir, sometimes with gentle heating, until you can't see the powder any more.

If you don't know how to dissolve powder into a liquid (never made instant coffee before?), then you shouldn't be messing with benzos.

More to the point: for 99% of the benzos and their analogs, just eat the stuff. Obviously don't eat the whole 100mg in one go... that's why you make a solution, so it's easy to measure a dose.

Well, you add the powder to the liquid, or liquid to the powder, and you stir, sometimes with gentle heating, until you can't see the powder any more.

If you don't know how to dissolve powder into a liquid (never made instant coffee before?), then you shouldn't be messing with benzos.

More to the point: for 99% of the benzos and their analogs, just eat the stuff. Obviously don't eat the whole 100mg in one go... that's why you make a solution, so it's easy to measure a dose.

can i just use a scale and measure out the amount of powder i want to ingest and just eat it?

no. you will have to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on a scale that is able to accurately measure out milligrams. be careful with designer benzos. I wrecked my car and lost my girlfriend on Phenazepam. literally ALL of the stories you hear on these drugs are negative.

once you take your first dose you will dose again and again without even realizing your dosing or forgetting that your dosing. or the next day you will wake up and not "feel" the effects anymore and dose again, but because the half-life is so long the majority of the drug is still in your system, so your taking more and more for no reason.

my advice is to dose it once and give it to a trusted friend who wont let you take any more for the next 3 days NO MATTER WHAT!!!
unless you want to lose your job/car/wife/girlfriend in the stupidest ways possible.
I may sound ridiculous but ALL REPORTS of these drugs are generally negative with people losing the things most dear to them against their will.

~~~~

Anyways to answer your question, a "safe" way to dose these powders is to get a toothpick. lick the sharp end of the toothpick where its a cone not a cylinder and stick it in the bag. the powder will coat the entirety of the cone and you can lick that off and swallow/subligual under your tongue.
that dose should be about 1-3mg usually 1.5-2mg but if you have a lot of powder it can be up to 3mg

remember. dont dose for another THREE DAYS or else the drug will keep building up and up in your system and you may have a good time... but you will regret it when you wake up in jail/the hospital not knowing how you got there.
EDIT: Also like i said PLEASE try giving it to a friend.. benzos don't get you high, they just make you not give a shit about anything at all. not even the things most important to you. and if your expecting to get a high YOU WILL NOT and it will prompt you to take more.
watch out with this shit.