(answered) Posting in the "LOUNGE"

Opikit

Bluelighter
I had a video to share with you all and thats the only relevant section but im unable to post.Why?

Funny shit!

10580185_1653618268196897_3627271911764910036_n.jpg

you're a greenlighter. you'll be able to post in the lounge when you become a bluelighter (50 post minimum).

alasdair

I see thanks man, i assumed it would be a matter of post count anywau.

43,000 posts? WOW man. Dats crazy, you post in every thread ever day? or just a period of time? let meknow man. thats really impressive and i hope posting on here keeps your mind occupied.

if i posted in every thread, every day, i'd have millions of posts...

i've been a bluelighter for about 12 years so just under 10 posts per day. not that impressive :)

alasdair

And you probably should post back to back, as it will now definitely look like you're just posting what the hell ever to get to 50.

Honestly, in the lounge you're not missing very much. I promise.90% are nice funny people, and 10% are all assholes, and I think Captain Heroin makes up the whole 90% :p

(I always think, oh fuck I bumped a thread from february..... but apparently now I'm editing a post made in July/

Last edited:
And you probably should post back to back, as it will now definitely look like you're just posting what the hell ever to get to 50.

Honestly, in the lounge you're not missing very much. I promise.90% are nice funny people, and 10% are all assholes, and I think Captain Heroin makes up the whole 90% :p

I agree with this post.