• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos social anxiety completly destroyd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel6616

Bluelighter
I've found diazepam to be very useful for social anxiety. I'm a recreational hydrocodone and oxy user and i just came into some valium pills 2mg so i decided to see if ti would help with social anxiety. I took a friend to a drug test (ironic) for a job so i took my daily 40mg hydrocone dose before left but this time i threw in 15mg valium with it (first time taking it ever) and i had no anxiety whatsoever. since then i've tapered off the oxy and use small doses of hydrocodone and diazepam and get this.....i can hang out with friends and ENJOY it. that's a new feeling for me. i'm down to one dose of oxy a day but i take hyrocodone and valium in small doses through out the day.

Yeah, have fun when the ride's over and you're addicted to both and your social anxiety is so crippling you can't leave your bedroom for months at a time. Be warned.

as others have stated be mindful that this sort of treatment doesn't work forever

if you're going to do it anyway why not instead of shooting the shit with your friends, go engage in counseling while you're all extroverted and not anxious.

Just don't take it everyday, and you will be okay. Or if you do take it everyday, make sure you have a prescription so when you go to get some and your hook up doesn't have any your not fucked.

Yeah, have fun when the ride's over and you're addicted to both and your social anxiety is so crippling you can't leave your bedroom for months at a time. Be warned.

Listen to this guy. Im currently the guy in the bedroom for months at a time. 6mg of xanax a day and 30-90mg++ of oxycodone or heroin and meth when it was around left me fucked. Xanax withdrawls are like nothing you will ever go through in your life, i cant stress how horrible they are please don't take benzo's every day and only as needed for anxiety. Don't see that working for long though. Diazapam sucks though and that's a low dose so maybe you'll be OK.

Be careful.......taking benzos every day will get you rebound anxiety which in turn males you take more Valium.......I myself love Valium & its great for anxiety, but I don't use it every day because it will catch up to you.

Use it only for severe anxiety & try not to use it every day.

Listen to this guy. Im currently the guy in the bedroom for months at a time. 6mg of xanax a day and 30-90mg++ of oxycodone or heroin and meth when it was around left me fucked. Xanax withdrawls are like nothing you will ever go through in your life, i cant stress how horrible they are please don't take benzo's every day and only as needed for anxiety. Don't see that working for long though. Diazapam sucks though and that's a low dose so maybe you'll be OK.

How long were you taking 6mg xanax (daily)?

I have to deal with the WD every time I run out of my script early, which usually means sitting in a chair, dark room, no sound, in and out of a panic state, not eating etc...sure does suck.. :(

I've had similar experience with suboxone WD as well.

Last edited:
I cannot believe all the moronic and completely unsupportive responses on here. The dude said hes FINALLY able to enjoy shit and not be totally anxious about everything he does anymore.. i think that is fucking great. Anyone who has ever experienced social anxiety knows how bad it can be and how bad u wish u could just be normal and not have your heart racing like a freaking antelope running from a cheetah over just being in public... whats wrong with the guy taking this.shit forever and being addicted to and "crippled" by it if it helps him so much as he has stated? I think its about time doctors fucking wised up and actually listen to their patients about what helps them and what doesnt instead of just thinking "doctor knows best" when they are not in that persons skin and do not know how a particular drug makes them feel... jesus fucking christ i cant believe the idiocy in this place

I cannot believe all the moronic and completely unsupportive responses on here. The dude said hes FINALLY able to enjoy shit and not be totally anxious about everything he does anymore.. i think that is fucking great. Anyone who has ever experienced social anxiety knows how bad it can be and how bad u wish u could just be normal and not have your heart racing like a freaking antelope running from a cheetah over just being in public... whats wrong with the guy taking this.shit forever and being addicted to and "crippled" by it if it helps him so much as he has stated? I think its about time doctors fucking wised up and actually listen to their patients about what helps them and what doesnt instead of just thinking "doctor knows best" when they are not in that persons skin and do not know how a particular drug makes them feel... jesus fucking christ i cant believe the idiocy in this place
Cause most of us who suffer from this know diazepam is shit and will only work for a few days. Don't want every1 that reads this thinking this is the miricle cure.
He's getting more relief from the opiates than from the Diazapam IMHO...
I honestly thought he was trolling but dude if that Valium is working for you then more power to ya! Just be careful, it's not gonna work for long. Tomorrow you'll have to double that dose, same the next day until it becomes unsustainable...

Recommend seeing a doc like an above poster said. Get it legit and have a medical pro look ya over at the same time.

Even small amounts of benzos can lead to rebound anxiety. Not something to take lightly.

as others have stated be mindful that this sort of treatment doesn't work forever

if you're going to do it anyway why not instead of shooting the shit with your friends, go engage in counseling while you're all extroverted and not anxious.

lmaoo

OD>Dark side

where are you sekio?

i'm the eye of motherfucking providence dawg i'm always watching

i don't know if this counts as TDS tho

diazepam sucks. was once my favorite feeling in the world. i've been in recovery from it for a year as of next month. my arms just as of today started to unlock. i lost my wife and child because my weiner hasn't functioned correctly in over a year. i'm 23 years old. i spent months talking to people who weren't around me. i couldn't look my 5 year old nephew in the eye for 3 months. i had to give up everything i ever loved and move back in with my dad who is an alcoholic, and i now cannot drink alcohol because it hinders benzodiazepine recovery. benzos make me very angry, and i wish to the great lord above i had never touched one. might not happen to you, whatever. life goes on.

diazepam sucks. Was once my favorite feeling in the world. I've been in recovery from it for a year as of next month. My arms just as of today started to unlock. I lost my wife and child because my weiner hasn't functioned correctly in over a year. I'm 23 years old. I spent months talking to people who weren't around me. I couldn't look my 5 year old nephew in the eye for 3 months. I had to give up everything i ever loved and move back in with my dad who is an alcoholic, and i now cannot drink alcohol because it hinders benzodiazepine recovery. Benzos make me very angry, and i wish to the great lord above i had never touched one. Might not happen to you, whatever. Life goes on.

yup.

^^thats the real deal
Damn dude that shit sucks man. Sry your goin through those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.