but you did came back here n there
music, guitar, pavement

in thoughts or dreams
not sure why

revisiting tim

Dex was one of the funniest people on bl, still miss this dude

RIP

Dexter is a fucking legend on this board. He will not be forgotten

Damn it, Dex. You were one of my favorite bluelighters. I hate that you're gone and I hope you've found the peace you've been looking for. I'll miss you for as long as I breathe, man. Rest in peace.

He was a good man, someone who truly acted as a friend to me, even at a distance. I am grateful to know his music and it still lives on at soundcloud.

Shit that's one of the few names I recognize around here, used to see him all the time when I was more active in the earlier years of my account. I remember him on tinychat all the time too.

I found a picture you drew of how big your balls were compared to the earth in early fb days.

Miss ya mate.

I remember years back I posted a TR thread about ending up in the hospital cuz of drugs and shit. This guy posted a similiar story, I think he said he was running onto the highway on MXE trying to get hit. Said we were "garbageheads" lol, I'm pretty sure there was some positive stuff after that, I just always thought that was funny for some reason.

RIPOWERRR

Hey what's crackin' D. Meth? I have never talked to you but I've seen your post many times... Rest in paradise brotha! So sad! Rip...