• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread v. 19

or just stating a simple fucking fact... suboxan has blockers in it and subutex doesnt... again he didnt ask hey guys is shootin this drug up a good idea? he asked a specific question which i know the answer too, so i answered it... thank you for your cunty british input tho i for one appreciate it

The reason even yeast can after 150 years.

Last edited:
hey everyone this is my first post as well as a first timer to being registerd so please mind my commeness or lack of proper eddicate as well as poor spelling but i have been trying to quit heroin for some time now hense the username i name i have been iving heroin cut supposedly with fetanyl and today i was on my 24th hour of no drugs what so ever. soooo withdrawl seemed mild but very evident i looked uo when it was safe to take a suboxen sublinguil film like i said mind my spelling anyway just to be safe i took to mg of the film just an educated guess when i cut the film into four equal doses withing the next 20-25 mins i was sent on a painful and sever precipitated withdrawl as some know this is the most terrible thingfor sme

hi im new and need some help please mind my spelling and lack of proper use of the forum anyway i have been iving heroin supposedly cut with fetanyl i ws on my 24th hour maybe acouple more and i wantes to take a suboxne film but just to be safe i cut the film into 4 equal parts assuming each was 2mg so i proceeded to take said 2mg strip being in moderate withdrawl yawning stomach cramps solid shits but frequent legs and other muscles in pain legs going a mile a min eyes watering nose slighlty running and pretty uncomfortable so i take the strip 20-25 mins later i was in precipatated withdrawl and very unhappy glad i didnt take more my whole queation is a two parter so one how long will fetanyl stay in my system bec i believe that is what is causing such a prolonged full blown withdrawl which i thought i was in minus the sneezing and part two how long should i wait knowing the info i just gave. someone PLEASE HELP!!!! or tell me where i could find thee answers im in need of. it would really help

hi im new and need some help please mind my spelling and lack of proper use of the forum anyway i have been iving heroin supposedly cut with fetanyl i ws on my 24th hour maybe acouple more and i wantes to take a suboxne film but just to be safe i cut the film into 4 equal parts assuming each was 2mg so i proceeded to take said 2mg strip being in moderate withdrawl yawning stomach cramps solid shits but frequent legs and other muscles in pain legs going a mile a min eyes watering nose slighlty running and pretty uncomfortable so i take the strip 20-25 mins later i was in precipatated withdrawl and very unhappy glad i didnt take more my whole queation is a two parter so one how long will fetanyl stay in my system bec i believe that is what is causing such a prolonged full blown withdrawl which i thought i was in minus the sneezing and part two how long should i wait knowing the info i just gave. someone PLEASE HELP!!!! or tell me where i could find thee answers im in need of.

Hi friends, looking for some different perspectives about dosage and tapering. About 6 months ago I finally quit subutex after 3 years of daily use. it was 2 weeks of bad withdrawl, and 2 more weeks of minor symptoms hitting me on and off throughout the day. like a dumbass, i started using dilaudids again 2 months ago for 2 weeks straight, and then got one 8mg sub to try a short taper. well, I did 2mg subutex the first day and got way too fucked up, so i started doing between .25 and .5mg starting the next day. the problem was that made it extremely difficult to taper my dosage down, as I quit injecting and was sniffing them instead. so 2 weeks ago, i quit cold turkey and by day 7 i was feeling much better, until the next day i woke up feeling shitty and got another sub. so im back to about .5mg daily again, and really want to quit but not cold turkey if i can help it. any suggestions on a tapering schedule and how to even properly measure out such miniscule doses? bupenorphine seems to affect me very strongly as im still getting high from such a small dose.any input would be greatly appreciated! 1 <3

or just stating a simple fucking fact... suboxan has blockers in it and subutex doesnt... again he didnt ask hey guys is shootin this drug up a good idea? he asked a specific question which i know the answer too, so i answered it... thank you for your cunty british input tho i for one appreciate it

Your stating a fucking wrong misconception you dumb fuck. The bupe itself is whats blocks the high. So why dont you stop being so arrogant when your ignorant as hell and wrong.

hi im new and need some help please mind my spelling and lack of proper use of the forum anyway i have been iving heroin supposedly cut with fetanyl i ws on my 24th hour maybe acouple more and i wantes to take a suboxne film but just to be safe i cut the film into 4 equal parts assuming each was 2mg so i proceeded to take said 2mg strip being in moderate withdrawl yawning stomach cramps solid shits but frequent legs and other muscles in pain legs going a mile a min eyes watering nose slighlty running and pretty uncomfortable so i take the strip 20-25 mins later i was in precipatated withdrawl and very unhappy glad i didnt take more my whole queation is a two parter so one how long will fetanyl stay in my system bec i believe that is what is causing such a prolonged full blown withdrawl which i thought i was in minus the sneezing and part two how long should i wait knowing the info i just gave. someone PLEASE HELP!!!! or tell me where i could find thee answers im in need of.

I'm not sure how long fentanyl stays in your system and I dont understand your second question. I've only experienced that "precipitate withdrawl" once and it was just from doing too much suboxone. I suggest cutting your strips into 0.5 mg pieces and dosing those 30-60 minutes apart till u feel better. I try to wait 2 days after using D's or H before taking subs and it always goes fine.

Hello guys, I'm brand new here. I've got myself slightly addicted to heroin at the moment. Been doing about a tenth a day for the last couple months. When I don't use I feel kinda shitty and my back starts to kill me (have pre-existing lower back problems) The back pain is what bothers me the most.
Anyway, I'm trying to get clean and I got a hold of some subutex today. What dosage would be recommended for me over the 3 days I expect to go through withdrawals? I was also wondering about shooting the subutex. Is it worth it or should I just put it under my tounge? Thanks I'm advanced.

I love shooting most things, but only bang subs if i have less than .25 mg of sub left. otherwise, I sniff my doses which are never more than .5 mg so its a tiny amount and works great without stabbing my poor sore arms. I haven't shot anything for 2 months now which is a big deal to me. anyways, good luck

Question about IV prep of Suboxone Tablets. For those in the know.

Hi everyone. New guy here. I´ve been trying to find more detailed info on this but can´t seem to find it. I just wanna get this clear and right. So I have a few questions for those with experience in preparing suboxone for IV.

1. Is there a way to prepare a shot of 0.2 - 0.5mg suboxone without micron filters? I can´t get them here :(

2. Today will be the third day since I IV´d a 100mg of morphine tablet, my DOC. I´ve survived on one little piece (about 0.5 more or less) of a suboxone tablet a day for the last two days. Along with gabapentin/neurontin and clonidine.

NOW, If I inject this 0.2-0.5mg of suboxone today will it cause precipitated withdrawal? Is it too soon for me?

I seem to remember that morphine occupies the receptors for up to 5 days, is that right? So if I shoot the suboxone, will the bupe knock them off? Should I give it more time?

3. If IV is not a option without micron-type filters, is there any other ROA that will give me a rush or perhaps a nod?

I´ve been on and off sub maintenance for 3 years now. I managed to taper it down to a very low dose. Little crumby piece a day. I can count on one hand how many time I´ve relapsed the past month. Lately, I typically relapse around payday but only for a few days. The rest of the month I´m on maintenance. My stomach pain being my Achilles heel.

I´ve been horribly depressed lately and everything is turning a mess around me. I´m crippled by fatigue. So I need to just get a little bit high. BTW, THESE ARE SUBOXONE 8mg TABLETS I´ve got. The ones with the horrible citrus orange taste. Can´t get any strips here.

I´m just waiting for the pharmacy to open so I can buy more needles. The gabapentin/neurontin has put me in a fiendish state. Please tell me if there is a way. Thanks in advance.

Hey, homie, I'm new too, but am an accomplished man of science, so here's what's up...

Sub tabs iv need to be left to dissolve in rig for roughly 15-20 mins, shaken, of course, not stirred. Haha.
You're looking @ the same harm as any other tablet, just a little less, since they're made to dissolve sublingual. So, choice is yours. No method of administration has ever provided a true rush regardless with subs, just faster onset. As far as the 72 hour last use of morphine, you won't get precipitated withdrawal, as long as that window is accurate. Iv is the only way to get the bang for the buck, no pun intended, but carries a risk without filtration. Don't forget, however, crush the tablet extremely finely & soak desired dose in rig with warmish water for said amount of time. Also, don't compulsively redose with subs, doesn't provide any benefits like the other nonthebaine opiate substances (morphine & codeine derivatives) & please be safe. You can't get lit when you're six feet under. That is, unless you're Chris Barnes. Haha. Satanas te cuida!

-jųåņ

Forgot to mention, for 2/3 the iv experience, zero risk & longer duration, brush your whole mouth thoroughly (tongue & gums included), use mouthwash, then throw crushed tablets in your mouth with 80 proof, or better, liquor & steep without swallowing for 20-30 mins. 2nd best administrative technique, it's what I just did an hour ago with 8/2 strips. Once again, be safe, stay high, live long! Satanas te cuida, matando gueros!

-Jűąň

Thanks man. I´ll go see if I can find some liquor. But so basically if I´d try to double filter a 0.5mg sub with, say, cigarette filters, that would be a pretty dumb idea?. As you can tell I´m getting pretty desperate for a high. Also, how many ml of water would I need?

Ok, since I can't find any real talk about this new formulation of buprenorphine/naloxone called BUNAVAIL, I thought I'd ask on here, or is there another thread where there is plenty of talk about specifically it??

I am very curious about this, how it compares to Suboxone sublingual film, or Zubsolv SL tablets, how expensive it is, if it can be cut off into small doses for tapering. Does anyone have experience with this Bunavail, I think it's been out a few months now maybe.

I did 20 mg of subutex 24 hours ago. I don't use subutex every day but sometimes, but I consider this a one time dose(/dosage?).

I tried 2 bags of H (converted from a swedish "boll" (ball) which should contain 0,2 grams of H) some 10 hours ago. Felt OK and got an OK rush, but nothing more. I got more than I expected, since I had taken 20 mgs of subutex about 13-14 hours earlier. I even felt the morphine for several hours.

I will try some more tommorow, after 36 and 48 h after 20 mg subutex.

I'm 230 lbs and 6 feet, if it matters. I also did the 8 mg of the subutex IV and 8 mg IM and 4 plugged. IV/IM possibly has shorter halflife.

Why do I put this here, on this forum? So that people in the future who have been in a simliar situation can learn from mine.

Hi i Am currently on soboxen and am using it wrong i am Using it IV 8 MG a day what are the complication of this