• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread v. 19

I've been seeing a sub doctor for almost ten years now. He's the same as all the others, give him money for a prescription. I've also seen countless psychiatrists and psychologists and counselors and been in all kinds of programs. I get all the labels: PTSD, bipolar, borderline personality, depression, anxiety, OCD.. But nothing ever gets fixed or really even addressed. I see the psychiatrist once a month For maybe ten minutes and try a bunch of SSRI's that don't work. Then I see the counselor who I tell about how awful I feel and they just stare at me. No talk about triggers, coping skills, how to feel less like a suicidal zombie loser... So I Just keep relapsing. I have severe anxiety and depression, I'm super lonely, very depressed. I don't want to do anything. I'm like paralyzed. My brain is saying "get up" but my body doesn't listen. Same when I get dope. I cry the whole car ride and say "get off at the next exit, turn around, it's not worth it", but my body doesn't listen. I get high so I can take a shower, clean my apartment, go to work and interact with clients and make sales and not get fired. I also have sleep apnea so I'm always tired anyway. I like that boost of energy dope gives me so I can feel functional. Subs never do that for me. They just eventually keep me out of full blown withdrawl, but it takes a good 3-5 days. I've already been on a run almost a week. I'm broke. My parents said they'll disown me if I mess up again and they're all I have. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I'm terrified because I have to work tomorrow and the bosses will notice something is wrong, and I'll barely be able to make it to work honestly. I hope I can or I'm gonna get fired. I am having crushing anxiety now and I havent even started withdrawing yet. Is there anything I can do to get through this. I have seven 8mg subs and I don't get paid until next fri to go to the doctor and get a new script. I'm prescribed 16mg a day which is obviously way too much. I try to take like 4mg a day. Took 2mg this AM after 20 hours clean, and that was no help at all so did 2 bags IV, still felt Like shit and have a bunch of crap to do today so did 3 more bags around 10am. Obviously the sub blocked it and it was a stupid move but now just feeling tireds depressed anxious and terrified, like my life is about to fall apart and I'm gonna lose everything and theres no point anymore. What should I do now to have the least suffering abd get through work/seeing family without arising too much suspicicion? And any suggestions on staying clean going forward? Thanks for the quick replies too guys!

First off like I said you have to stop using dope no matter how shitty you feel. Also you currently do not have enough suboxone to do any kind of healthy taper. So with that being said try to get a loan from your parents or whoever, so you can at least have your suboxone to start your real suboxone maintenance.

BUT PLEASE STOP DOING DOPE!!!!!!!!!
This just sets you back and as you have found out the hardway doing dope then subs, then dope, then subs, sucks and almost feels worthless, but unfortunately you are to blame for this (im not judging you either)
So try to get the sub script and stick with it, DO NOT DO ANY MORE DOPE PLEASE!

Now for your diagnosis, I have some of the similar, now I suggest you talk to your psychiatrist first instead of your GP and ask for remeron 15mg this will help with sleep, and depression and anxiety. But you take this pill usually at night. Now for the day since you are an addict instead of a benzo ask for Buspar (buspirone) This will help with anxiety. Also not addicting.

Do your research online and through reading books, you can gain a lot of insight on all these drugs they feed us or all these drugs we go out and seek and abuse lol. The mind is a very powerful thing, and terrible to waste, its one thing to be a drug addict, but when your an completely ignorant drug addict with no intelligence you probably do deserve to be standing on the side of the freeway with that bullshit sign lol.

Intelligence is an amazing thing, and when we look back at our drug addict behavior, we should be ashamed.

As always,
Take Care.
Be Safe.

I also smoke Loud sour Kushie often lol
just wanted to put thay out there, currently
in LOVE with this OG Strain OMG LOL

I belive it really helps me due that im on sub maintenance, and I dont get high on dope no more lol, so I had to keep smoking that sweet sweet maryjane :)
Peaceeeeeeee

First off like I said you have to stop using dope no matter how shitty you feel. Also you currently do not have enough suboxone to do any kind of healthy taper. So with that being said try to get a loan from your parents or whoever, so you can at least have your suboxone to start your real suboxone maintenance.

BUT PLEASE STOP DOING DOPE!!!!!!!!!
This just sets you back and as you have found out the hardway doing dope then subs, then dope, then subs, sucks and almost feels worthless, but unfortunately you are to blame for this (im not judging you either)
So try to get the sub script and stick with it, DO NOT DO ANY MORE DOPE PLEASE!

Now for your diagnosis, I have some of the similar, now I suggest you talk to your psychiatrist first instead of your GP and ask for remeron 15mg this will help with sleep, and depression and anxiety. But you take this pill usually at night. Now for the day since you are an addict instead of a benzo ask for Buspar (buspirone) This will help with anxiety. Also not addicting.

Do your research online and through reading books, you can gain a lot of insight on all these drugs they feed us or all these drugs we go out and seek and abuse lol. The mind is a very powerful thing, and terrible to waste, its one thing to be a drug addict, but when your an completely ignorant drug addict with no intelligence you probably do deserve to be standing on the side of the freeway with that bullshit sign lol.

Intelligence is an amazing thing, and when we look back at our drug addict behavior, we should be ashamed.

As always,
Take Care.
Be Safe.
I've been on sub maintenance for 3 years. I recently started skipping my dose to use H... The trick is you can't use for more than a day or 2, or else you're screwed. If you just use for a day you can hop right back on your sub dose with no problem. The problem starts when you use for more than 1 or 2 days. Like recently, I went on a run for 3 weeks...big mistake. Now I'm on day 6 of subs and I still am not getting the "sub buzz". I just kind of feel normal.... not great like i usually do on subs. I hope that soon my body will re adjust and ill feel normal again. Anyway thats what I've found out from experience..

I've been on sub maintenance for 3 years. I recently started skipping my dose to use H... The trick is you can't use for more than a day or 2, or else you're screwed. If you just use for a day you can hop right back on your sub dose with no problem. The problem starts when you use for more than 1 or 2 days. Like recently, I went on a run for 3 weeks...big mistake. Now I'm on day 6 of subs and I still am not getting the "sub buzz". I just kind of feel normal.... not great like i usually do on subs. I hope that soon my body will re adjust and ill feel normal again. Anyway thats what I've found out from experience..

I am very sorry, but I highly have to disagree with you. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE OR TWO TIMES THEN YOUR SCREWED! You have to abstain completely from your DOC, then get stabilized on a correct dosage 2-4mgs daily best choice I would recommend. Stock up your extras, and just get through it, its very easy detoxing with a cruch like suboxone .... shit a wheelchair Lol.
You will be fine within 3-5 days If and only if you quit your DOC and wait aproximately 24hrs from last use, you might be able to get away with 18hrs. Its different with every single person!

*Now your best bet is to take the COWS test very easily downloaded via google or any search source!
The test is called COWS test* Google this and then find a download that works for your comp. Tablet, laptop...Etc. Take test record scores go over results and then when you are at correct safe number/level administer 4mgBUTTTTTTTT do the following method as follows, you all can thank 6part7's Alcohol Method! !!!!!!!

Anyways please try this. O and thanks :)

Step 1. Get a cooker, or a spoon. Also what I use which I find to work the best is get yourself from your household kitchen a 1/2 tsp it works PERFECT!☆

Step 2. Put desired amount of Suboxone strip easily cut in the tsp. Like I said start with 2mg maybe 4mg if need be. With Bupe Less Is More!
***And the following method rasies the BA sublingually from 30% To a range around 70-85%
Yes this method blows all of the others out of the water, well besides IV which is 100% BA.

Step 3. After desired amount of Suboxone is in the tsp. Cooker spoon, etc. I use a 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes. I usually use about 30 units of high grade vodka. Then you squirt it in the cooker with the suboxone in it.
Let it set for about a minute, then I use a toothpick and stir the alcohol/suboxone mixture all the way until its mixed up really good, and fine. You should NOT see any chunks floating just keep stirring, it takes about 2 toothpicks both sides ... YOU will know when its mixed correctly.

Step 4. Go face a mirror and flip tour tongue back, and dump that mixture all under your tongue. It will burn slightly, to some more midly unpleasant.
You will feel the buprenorphine way faster, it quickens the onset. Also it increases BA so simply put using this method would make a 2mg strip have the strength of 4mg and so on you get it, like 4mg would be 8mg. Great money saver also a way for the people that like the high that buprenorphine produces, it helps and dramatically increases BA. Try it once and you will probably start doing it every time lol, like myself. Its just crazy how well it works!!

Its the besy way to take Suboxone in my eyes
I have IV'd just was not a fan because you get nothing... I didnt at least, but I used to IV H multiple times a day. So its not that im un educated I understand how to IV and can hit very well.I just dont get what I want for having to jab myself with a needle and look and feel like a junkie.

Im done, im on suboxone and I am not turning back, I haven't yet and will NOT anytime soon. I feel amazing to be free of that terrible shit you have to do daily to stay high. ... its a battle but shit lets tackle it TOGETHER BLUE LIGHT! !!!!! LOL

TAKE CARE*
Be Safe☆

I'm freakI'm gonna out and terrified right now. I have to work the next 4 days in a row and then see my family Sunday. I can't call out, work and family are already suspicious and both will cut me off if they find out. I will literally be homeless and have no one. I'm so sick of disappointing everyone. It's like I know the withdrawal is coming and there's nothing I can do and I feel like there's a brick on my chest and I can't breathe. I don't know how to make it stop.

suboxone

I have been on suboxone for 2 weeks and am at 6 mgs a day. 2 in the morning and 4a t night. i am wondering if i stop taking my subs for 24-36 hours so that i can use for a couple days will i feel suboxone withdrawals once i am not using opiates anymore. i will need to stay drug free for 24 hours so that i can start my subs again and am worried that i might go into suboxone withdrawal. my other question is, considering that i will not be in opiate withdrawal after like 2 days of using opiates, do i even need to wait a full 24 hours to re-dose. i know i will not have any withdrawal symptoms once i stop using opiates.

I'm freakI'm gonna out and terrified right now. I have to work the next 4 days in a row and then see my family Sunday. I can't call out, work and family are already suspicious and both will cut me off if they find out. I will literally be homeless and have no one. I'm so sick of disappointing everyone. It's like I know the withdrawal is coming and there's nothing I can do and I feel like there's a brick on my chest and I can't breathe. I don't know how to make it stop.

*You Honestly just need to relax*

*Also Do Not Use any opiates and use the suboxone
you do have left to do a very miniscule taper, it will not be that hard, trust me you will have a crutch (suboxone) to get you thru all the nasty wd*

*plus you will be working, it is great to keep moving during withdrawl. Two reasons one it keeps your mind busy and from wandering to relapse.
Also will help with some of the insomnia from shorter bupe doses then your used to*

**But to be honest stay away and do NOT use any other opiates! This will fuck shit up even further.
Make what you got last until next scrip/ doc visit**

Remember to try the alcohol method it will help you use even less and it will produce much stronger and longer lasting suboxone feeling, also will produce a euphoria if you keep your doses low enough, because what you really want is Norrbuprenorphine, excuse my spelling. Good Luck, and just try not to use.

Take Care.
Be Safe.

I am very sorry, but I highly have to disagree with you. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE OR TWO TIMES THEN YOUR SCREWED! You have to abstain completely from your DOC, then get stabilized on a correct dosage 2-4mgs daily best choice I would recommend. Stock up your extras, and just get through it, its very easy detoxing with a cruch like suboxone .... shit a wheelchair Lol.
You will be fine within 3-5 days If and only if you quit your DOC and wait aproximately 24hrs from last use, you might be able to get away with 18hrs. Its different with every single person!

*Now your best bet is to take the COWS test very easily downloaded via google or any search source!
The test is called COWS test* Google this and then find a download that works for your comp. Tablet, laptop...Etc. Take test record scores go over results and then when you are at correct safe number/level administer 4mgBUTTTTTTTT do the following method as follows, you all can thank 6part7's Alcohol Method! !!!!!!!

Anyways please try this. O and thanks :)

Step 1. Get a cooker, or a spoon. Also what I use which I find to work the best is get yourself from your household kitchen a 1/2 tsp it works PERFECT!☆

Step 2. Put desired amount of Suboxone strip easily cut in the tsp. Like I said start with 2mg maybe 4mg if need be. With Bupe Less Is More!
***And the following method rasies the BA sublingually from 30% To a range around 70-85%
Yes this method blows all of the others out of the water, well besides IV which is 100% BA.

Step 3. After desired amount of Suboxone is in the tsp. Cooker spoon, etc. I use a 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes. I usually use about 30 units of high grade vodka. Then you squirt it in the cooker with the suboxone in it.
Let it set for about a minute, then I use a toothpick and stir the alcohol/suboxone mixture all the way until its mixed up really good, and fine. You should NOT see any chunks floating just keep stirring, it takes about 2 toothpicks both sides ... YOU will know when its mixed correctly.

Step 4. Go face a mirror and flip tour tongue back, and dump that mixture all under your tongue. It will burn slightly, to some more midly unpleasant.
You will feel the buprenorphine way faster, it quickens the onset. Also it increases BA so simply put using this method would make a 2mg strip have the strength of 4mg and so on you get it, like 4mg would be 8mg. Great money saver also a way for the people that like the high that buprenorphine produces, it helps and dramatically increases BA. Try it once and you will probably start doing it every time lol, like myself. Its just crazy how well it works!!

Its the besy way to take Suboxone in my eyes
I have IV'd just was not a fan because you get nothing... I didnt at least, but I used to IV H multiple times a day. So its not that im un educated I understand how to IV and can hit very well.I just dont get what I want for having to jab myself with a needle and look and feel like a junkie.

Im done, im on suboxone and I am not turning back, I haven't yet and will NOT anytime soon. I feel amazing to be free of that terrible shit you have to do daily to stay high. ... its a battle but shit lets tackle it TOGETHER BLUE LIGHT! !!!!! LOL

TAKE CARE*
Be Safe☆
So basically u just mix it with alcohol in a spoon then pore it under your tongue? I dont see the science behind how this helps...

And yes you CAN use for a day or 2 and jump back on the suboxone without any problems, but u have to try it first. Dont knock it until u try it... But I know u probably wont.

I took 1mg of sub regularly today. I usually only take 2-4mg, the doctor gives me way too much. I can get another script next fri so I'll try your alcohol method. Out of dope and money so no other choice. I'm so scared right now though because my work already suspects something (my bipolar has been all over the place the last 6 months, since I moved into my new place and have a landlord who harasses me on a daily basis, it's a long story, but it's made me very unstable and I'm trying to get out)

So basically u just mix it with alcohol in a spoon then pore it under your tongue? I dont see the science behind how this helps...

And yes you CAN use for a day or 2 and jump back on the suboxone without any problems, but u have to try it first. Dont knock it until u try it... But I know u probably wont.

Every time you use your DOC and go back to suboxone, it just makes it thay much harder to work efficiently, and get back to the point of stabilization with your suboxone dose.

I have also done this a long time ago before I was prescribed suboxone. So I have insight on how it works, I'm not the type of person to speak on something I dont know or have experienced myself.

If I did 1mg sub then one bag at 9am when do you think it would be ok to take more sub

OMG STOP...... lol
damn no more dope TRUST ME!
ALSO TRY the alcohol method now not later
if you need the steps again just ask and ill type them out!

No I'm definitely done with dope. Couldn't do it even if I wanted. I'm at work until 9 so I can't get alcohol until tomorrow. Will mouthwash suffice?

No I'm definitely done with dope. Couldn't do it even if I wanted. I'm at work until 9 so I can't get alcohol until tomorrow. Will mouthwash suffice?

Mouthwash does not have a high enough alcohol% also its not for consumption. Just go buy one of those real little bottles of alcohol vodka. There cheap and easy to get at any liquor store. Try that, mouthwash just want suffice

How soon can I take another sub. Scared of pw

You need to try to get on buspar for your anxiety

I always waited 24hrs, which is best and suggested. But some people get away with 12 and 18hrs, best way to go about it is the COWS TEST. Try to wait the longest possible before you take any sub, the longer and worse you feel the better the suboxone will work and make you feel!

Just took 1mg sub, can't get to liquor store, and .1 clonidine but that's what I take everyday so I'll up it when I get home I guess. At work legit sweating and severe back pain. My WD's suck so bad, I don't know why. No meds seem to touch them. Literally telling myself just get through tonight, don't overdraw your bank account, lose your job, your home, your family. I wish I wasn't going home alone tonight.