• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread v. 19

What form? Pills or stripes? Stripes, no complications I can think of, except if the stripes have the same strong lemon/citrus artificial and natural aromas. That stuff will burn your veins from the inside out. Get SteriFilts (easily obtained online, I know they are not available in generic US injection kits that they give out, in Canada they do give us a filter in the SteriCup in those kits, but it's just a high quality cotton filter, works for many things, even some pills, but wouldn't risk it with Suboxone, especially since our Suboxone in Canada is still pills, and really really Mr Clean tasting, a girl in the waiting room at the doc told me the dentist told her it was eating the inside of her front teeth so much the citric acid was strong when having it day in day out.

Now imagine that for your most very fragile veins. Not good. Unless the Strips in America do not have any taste and chemical tastes. I know when you had the Orange pills, the orange flavours were pretty acidic too and such a bad idea. Unlike just pure Subutex, which we don't have here up north...

I know the few times I IV'd a suboxone, I didn't get the joke that I'm supposed to fall into withdrawals if I did, but it was just half a 2mg pill and I had really bad chest issues for a week afterwards. So instead of becoming a statistic I put a stop to it. There's surely little to be gained from IV'ing bupe. Except if you are not an ORT patient (who strangely use the most opiate receptor usin' and or blocking (methadone eats up those receptors and bupe eats em and then blocks the rest), who can get a high from shooting up Buprenex ampoules (I've known someone online who was scripted Buprenex ampoules for IM use for his pain issues, in the US only, other countries never approved Buprenex, only the laughable BuTrans patches with the strongest being 20ug/hour...it's for really low but constant pain).

Anyways, hope you find the wisdom and stop doing this without a Sterifilt or wheel filter (micron filter) and end up another inhumanely suffering case study.

If American, I would ask for Zubsolv. The way they are made is more efficient (delivery system under the tongue). I'm pretty pissed off it hasn't been offered to Canadian Authorities like Suboxone yet. I know it uses smaller doses to achieve the same goals, no 8mg pill, it's 5.7mg, or something like that. That would maybe take off your fixation over shooting up things. Don't wait for something to detach and give you a pulmonary emboli. All said with true care, not judging.

Is it possible to use subs as a bridge? Say I wanted to do dope.... I dunno 3x a month. I am prescribed 4-8mg a day. So I was thinking i take the subs (I would actually take 2-3mg a day) and take them for like 12 days, then stop the dosing wait 36/40 hours smoke a gram wait bout 16 hours and start taking the subs again for another 12 days or so and repeat. I feel like this would give me stability in my Life and would allow me the best of both worlds. And yes I am disciplined enough to do this.

Plus. I just got a good job and I'm 26 and married. My mother wants me to go into treatment which means I would forfeit this job and thus pushing back the purchase date if I go to treatment. Then again my wife wants me to be the best man I can be. Does anyone have experience doing this?

Finally I would also push back my usin days further and further. So for instance every 13th day the first month after doing that I would push it to like every 16th day then every 20th day and so on and so forth

Why are you guys shooting Bupe/Narc combos? It's like putting a hoodie on in hot weather! The Narc is gonna block any effect the Bupe is going to give.

Tell me the ropes on how to shoot suboxon film..... If ya can plz?

Just trying to figure out if u can iv sub film. Do u gotta extract the nalaxone outta it. Not sure. Or if that even matters. Heard a cpl peeps saying about iv-ing sub film. Let me know if you can.

Also i.havd.been finding that my normal suboxone.dose isnt holding me the same..either that,or it isnt lastimg as.long.Or simce my amxiety is.bad on.suboxone anyway,that the suboxone.itself gives me.anxiety which i correlate with withdrawl.And so it feels as.if no matter how much suboxone.i take,im.stuck with this antsy feeling im my whole body and.anxiety,which.drives me.crazy.

I wonder if all the years of opiate abuse ,and other drug abuse.have fried my nervous system to the point.where.my.body.doesnt.produce.the.necesarry natural.chemicals that it uses to regulate pain,and quell feelings.of.anxiety.

@Quirkynai, story of my life yo, I too an trying not to take subs and I really don't feel that great, succumb to the WD's and take more sub or do more dope. I fucking hate it, it brings me to like a suicidal state. As if im never gonna be clean again.

But with hard work I KNOW its possible, its just finding the will to get through it, maybe smoke a lot, take some kratom/benzos for a while, start working out after the first few days.

Use the forum search engine.
There are plenty of threads on Suboxone and intravenous use of Bupe.
You should not have to extract the Nalaxone, however, I have read from a few that Subutex gives more of a recreational buzz than Suboxone.
I'm not sure if this is what you're going for, but it may or may not be due to the lack of Nalaxone in the Subutex.

Need help with suboxone taper

I need help, as well as support for my short suboxone taper. I'm new to blue light as far as a member, but have been lurking for a while. Today is Sunday. On Tuesday, I took my last dose of H. Wednesday night i took 4 mg or sub. Thursday,Friday and Saturday, I took 2 mg in the am, and 2mg in the afternoon. Today I just took 4mg in the am, and thats it. My plan is to do a short taper. is there a proper taper I should use. 2 weeks, 3 , 4? I will write more about my history once my post actually posts. Like I said, new to the site. I really need support on here too because I have very little in the "real world". Thanks

I am trying to taper off subs right now my current dose is 1.25 mg a day. A mg in the morning and .25 at night, I'm trying to get down to .5 before I jump off. My biggest fear is how long the wd's will last, i hear horror stories about 2-3 weeks and I just can't be sick for that long in my profession. I'm a truck driver that does a lot of city driving (nyc, philly, boston) so I need to be on my toes.

I can handle wd but idk about 3 weeks and theres no way I can take time off. I won't be working the whole time tho, I have a 4 day work week (Two 2 day runs) and won't be able to take any meds not scripted.

So my question is I have a super fast metabolism, So fast I have to dose 2x a day even when I was on higher doses. So Im wondering if those 2-3 weeks Im hearing about would maybe be cut down to 7-10 days? I'm 5'7 140lbs basically no body fat. To give you example in the past detoxing off heroin I would pretty much be back to baseline in 4 days with the 5th day being able to catch a full nights sleep. So those with fast metabolism that have detoxed before please chime in. Would greatly appreciate it as im pretty scared

If i am thrown into precipitated withdrawals and start feeling better after 2 or so days will i be good from then on? Will that be the end of the withdrawals? In other words, is precipitated withdrawals kind of like ultra rapid detox?

Lots of very similar questions. Ive been addicted to opiates for a decade or so now. Worked my way through the chain of prescription pills, H, joined the methadone program for only a month before realizing Id made a horrible mistake, took about 2 months to feel like myself again. Was clean for quite awhile (marijuana my best friend). For the past 2yrs Ive been on and off suboxone. It is no longer (never was minus maybe the first time I did it after being clean many months) recreational in any way.

I use the films, most often IV it and take 6-8 mg. sucks, really... It only makes me not sick. I wasnt expecting a high or rush, because I have always known that to be impossible for someone w an opiate dependance/tolerance. I used to take 2-4mg intranasally daily. After a couple times IVing 8-12mg and 'feeling it' I fucked myself over chasing that day after day. Now I find myself suffering as I try to lower my tolerance and avoid shooting it. Suuuuucks.

Ppl asking about or commenting on the inability to IV films... Yes, you can. And if I remember correctly, there arent MANY inactive ingredients (from a previous megathread... A post by captain heroin, maybe?). Browse previous megathreads, there is an abundance of info on BL on sub, and everything else:)

IV injecting Bunavail, Suboxone tablets & strips

IV injecting Bunavail, Suboxone tabs & strips:
(everything contained below is for informational purposes only & is not made to encourage anyone to inject anything. It's only information on how people who have could've reduced risks. If you're on any non-life sustaining drug then quit it, seek counseling if necessary, and move on with your life).

Hey, homie, I'm new too, but am an accomplished man of science, so here's what's up...

Sub tabs iv need to be left to dissolve in rig for roughly 15-20 mins, shaken, of course, not stirred. Haha.
-jųåņ

Actually,
while it's definitely possible to "DIY" shoot tabs & strips "safely" with common sense, putting a sub, tablet, strip, patch, or other into a rig to shoot is an extremely bad idea bc of the particulates that won't dissolve. This person goes on to say,

"You're looking @ the same harm as any other tablet, just a little less, since they're made to dissolve sublingual[sic]."

So wrong. It is not true that since they're made for dissolving in the mouth that the particulates are more safe for injection. The fact of the matter is that sub tabs, strips, and bunavail all have binding agents, fillers, and dyes in them that are deemed at safe levels for human consumption through the digestive system, (ie. the stuff not dissolved through your tongue/cheek into your blood stream is assumed to be, & made to be, ultimately swallowed just like the ingredients in any other normal pill) so in that regard the safety level is the same. Some of these aren't water soluble at all, a person can see it fall to the bottom of a spoon or bottom of a needle if they let it sit for 5 minutes. Putting this stuff into your blood steam is akin to injecting powdered glass. Obviously, the professional lab way to get it out would be centrifuges & then micro filtering.

When a person puts that stuff into your blood stream, it's going to attempt to be filtered out by their kidneys or whatever other organs, and it's going to cut them and clog them and over months going to cause permanent damage (if not immediately depending on your definition of "damage"... the body can only take so much of a beating). And they're going to begin seeing protein & blood in their urine from your damaged organs. Also the orange dye in subuxone causes shrinking of the testes in lab rats, and probably in humans. There's actually a limit to how much of this dye is considered safe for foods, etc. A person could have considering buna's as they seem to use safer ingredients though don't quote me on that, and it def is possible to iv buna's.

So I didn't post this to bash the original poster, and to be fair he does mention risk without filtration, giving it time to dissolve into the water (like it takes time to dissolve into your blood stream, the bupe dissolves out of the pill), using warm water (like your mouth is, to speed it up), and not compulsively re-dosing (the threshold for bupe effects is about 2mg into the bloodstream -if a person shoots at 100% bioavailability then 2mg, if sublingual they would require more than 2mg as it's about 50% that actually is absorbed into their blood stream- depending on the individual... after this they're not getting any added effects, they're only prolonging the amount of time sub will be in their system as their body has more to get rid of).

Whenever you take subs sublingually, or bunavail buccally (through the cheek), the amount of absorption is determined in large part by the pH of your mouth at that time. A lower acidic pH inhibits the amount of absorption. So it's best to avoid drinking coffee, soda, or orange juice to cover up the taste of a sub beforehand and until you feel it's all been dissolved.

Filtering Subs DIY @ Home:
(Any person should've taken this as directed by their doctor as these work that way just fine. However some people did not have the budget when getting on the street & had attempted to shoot smaller amounts to "make their supply last" but caused severe harm to their organs)
What a person could have done at home with only access to cotton & a "rig" was to let a sub tab or strip sit in a spoon (and no more than a match head size piece of tablet, or 0.5mg piece of strip). While some may recommend crushing up the tablet someone would've also had to consider whether this may produce finer pieces of particulates that may not get filtered out and end up in their rig, and whether simply letting the piece of tablet sit in water was enough to dissolve the water soluble bupe out of it, as it would've in their mouth without needing to be crushed. Or considered, if they must have, moving it very gently after soaking a few minutes to expose the inside of the piece.

After this, especially if crushed, let the sub sit there in the water and notice after about 1 to 5 minutes an amount of light colored particulates settling at the bottom of the spoon. Then even moving the spoon in very small circles or vibrating it gently back and forth, seeing more particulates settle (but this would've only been greatly more effective if letting it sit for a minute first). Then, when using a cotton, wetting the cotton first so that water is absorbed into the nooks & crannies instead of water with bupe, placed the cotton on the tip of the pin(rig) and then lowered it to touch only the tip of the cotton (preferably only a few fibers) into the edge of the water in the spoon. This would've had the effect of not disturbing the particulates but also since it's easier for water to travel up a few threads of cotton than particulates then possibly helping to trap any unsettled particulates in the thread of cotton and avoid sucking them up into the rig. This would've been the same for the tablets or strips as both would've had some finer particulates in them, only difference being the strips definitely wouldn't have needed to be crushed and could've possibly just left to sit in the water, without having been stamped, as the bupe dissolved out.

What a person could have found was that only doing a match head sized piece, or 0.5mg strip piece, was more than enough to have felt the full desired effects & they did not need to do any more. And if needing to do more later that day to keep in mind the 2mg threshold.

Filtering Bunavails @ Home.
(Bunavail claims to have 99% bioavailability and so a person should've taken it as prescribed)
Since buna's absorb into the cheek a person could have simply let a less than 1/4" squared piece of one sit in water for 5 - 15mins or warm water or heated it in the water in the spoon slightly but not enough to have began congealing it. They could have stirred it slightly if they had felt they needed to, but not enough to break up the gummy mass of material it's made out of. Then they could have simply soaked up the clear water from the edges around the gummy mass of material (a lot of which was cellulose I've read I think on buna's official website under ingredients).

Conclusion:
A person might definitely like the taste of the new Bunavail a lot better as it's lemony. And any person should have just taken the buna's as directed by their doctor because it's supposedly 99% bioavailable. And if they iv'ed them a person might have found the buna's to have less particulates in the final solution if just left to soak than the amount from either type of sub. But while the buna's had near 1/2 the amount of bupe in them, the person still found that a small dose was entirely just as effective and maybe even better for them to do a small amount in order to wean themselves off and are hopefully today entirely drug free and have moved on with their life.

I am trying to taper off subs right now my current dose is 1.25 mg a day. A mg in the morning and .25 at night, I'm trying to get down to .5 before I jump off. My biggest fear is how long the wd's will last, i hear horror stories about 2-3 weeks and I just can't be sick for that long in my profession. I'm a truck driver that does a lot of city driving (nyc, philly, boston) so I need to be on my toes.

I can handle wd but idk about 3 weeks and theres no way I can take time off. I won't be working the whole time tho, I have a 4 day work week (Two 2 day runs) and won't be able to take any meds not scripted.

So my question is I have a super fast metabolism, So fast I have to dose 2x a day even when I was on higher doses. So Im wondering if those 2-3 weeks Im hearing about would maybe be cut down to 7-10 days? I'm 5'7 140lbs basically no body fat. To give you example in the past detoxing off heroin I would pretty much be back to baseline in 4 days with the 5th day being able to catch a full nights sleep. So those with fast metabolism that have detoxed before please chime in. Would greatly appreciate it as im pretty scared
Anyone???

New to BL need advice on transition from oxy/hydrocodone to sub strips

Trying to minimize the wds was dosing on 40mg 3 times a day. Got some 8mg strips to tide me over for a bit. Never had them before any advice would be most appreciated.... bless you all!

I am no doctor.

I would wait until you start to withdrawal badly before you take the suboxone.
The reason being the naltrexone, it can give you a nasty experience.
I have done heroin and suboxone many times, with no ill effects, but one time I had precipitated withdrawals, really bad expeirence, and you don't want that at all.
Good luck

Check out the Suboxone mega thread in Other Drugs, everything you need to know in there.

Would lowering my daily dose to like 1-2mg (from 16mg) - then on a day Im craving / hanging out taking a 16mg+ dose get me high at all?
Maybe not sublingually I guess but maybe plugged or IV?

Fuck this stuff. You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Here's a pill that, if taken sublingually daily, will almost completely take away opiate withdrawal. And it did. And here I am, 10 months later, getting withdrawals worse than what the oxycodone ones were like if I forget my morning dose of bupe. My advice, deal with ope withdrawal. It's hell, I know, but it's a hundred times quicker than getting off of this round white wafer of excrement docs call medicine.

Just got some of the purple suboxone gummies that were compounded (they sell 'em in ft. Myers, fl). I've only ever done the strips. Does anyone know if you do these the same way (under the tongue) or just let them melt in your mouth? Thanks in advance for any info.