MAPS NYMag: The Government’s Psychedelic Research Ban Is an Expensive Disaster

kittyinthedark

Bluelight Crew
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/0...ban.html?om_mid=_BT6mRFB87wKeaC&om_rid=AAVJQn

"Psychedelic drugs can sound suspiciously like miracle drugs: Research suggests that some can lift depression overnight, others may treat both post traumatic stress disorder and the terror many dying people feel, and, increasingly, a number of different drugs in the class that includes acid (LSD), magic mushrooms (psilocybin), and ecstasy (MDMA) appear to have potential as life-changing addiction treatments. A less intense psychedelic, marijuana, includes compounds that show promise for pain, multiple sclerosis, cancer, and even schizophrenia. Unfortunately, all these different potential treatments have one thing in common: Thanks to draconian Drug Enforcement Administration regulations, they are extremely difficult to study. Even at a time when Americans are becoming more and more tolerant of various substances, the government is lagging several steps behind."

I cynically believe that only once it is blatantly obvious there is an agenda of the govt. of the United States or its elite owners to keep its population in the dark regarding changing their own consciousness because it gives the individual pure freedom and completeness in their own space, thus making it hard to make you chase false happiness and the rest of the game, only then will they concede and they will make it a bitter death of their policies.

Personally if I was a dominant ruler the last thing I'd want people experiencing was sacred states of mind completely untouchable to my scrutiny.