• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo half lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahn

Bluelighter
i know most of you are gonna say search it or google but everyone and their mom has a different opinion of half lives. so i was wondering if someone could give me the most accurate half life times(time until it wont show up in a strip urine test) for these three benzos.
klonopin
ativan
AND MOSTLY XANAX!!!
all help will be GREATLY appreciated! thanks all!!!

Too many variables - your body weight, exercise & fluid intake, length of use, dosages, metabolism.. this is part of why we don't do drug testing questions. Generally most benzo's are in and out within 72-96 hours.

im about 5'9'' about 135 lbs, moderate excercise HIGH metabolism. i just need to know the half lives

ya but as i said wikipedia says different of what 10 other "medical" sites say...its so hard to determine how long it takes to get benzos out of ones system. is there any way to expediate the process???? lots of water consumption??? sleep??? sweat?? excercise???

And Deezy really is right about that.Drinking lots of water and taking a diuretic like furosimide(Lasix)can help but too much water can actually be toxic and has led to the deaths of college students forced to chug huge ammonts of water in fraternity initiation rituals.All of those flushers and masking products that supposedly make you test clean are a joke and a waste of money.If you're on probation relying on them can get you locked up.I speak from experience on that.Time really is the only thing that will eliminate a drug and it's metabolites from your body.Some benzos like Valium hang around for a long time,sometimes over a month.I've had it happen.Xanax is normally gone in a week or so.As said before,so many variables like what dosage over how long,metabolism,exercise,body fat,and a host of others make it impossible to give an accurate time frame.It's far safer to simply abstain from anything you're not prescribed untill after your test.That way you know you're in the clear.

i know most of you are gonna say search it or google but everyone and their mom has a different opinion of half lives. so i was wondering if someone could give me the most accurate half life times(time until it wont show up in a strip urine test) for these three benzos.
klonopin
ativan
AND MOSTLY XANAX!!!
all help will be GREATLY appreciated! thanks all!!!

Answers are here: benzo.org.uk :BENZODIAZPEPINE EQUIVALENCE TABLE

But knowing the half-life does not provide enough information for an individual user to know when adequate time has elapsed before being able to pass a strip urine test. There are many factors including, individual metabolism [and exercise], diet/water consumption [probably], and the sensitivity of the urine tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.