• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxmetamine / MXM Thread

If I were to reagent test this stuff, what results can I expect?

And what is the dosage? The TR I saw so far all came with tolarance and I don't have any.

I would strongly suggest that you stick below 50mg of this substance without tolerance. And I would echo that 25-35mg is probably a good starting point. It will wipe the floor with you if you aren't careful.

Drug tests designed for ketamine *may* show (false) positive for MXM, although it's possible the color is slightly changed. I wouldn't bother with normal tests like Marquis which doesn't work at all. It would be Morris reagent you want.

about any drug test test for PCP, and i guarantee this one will test positive for that...ketamine is about the only one that doesn't!

thats why its so damned popular!

about any drug test test for PCP, and i guarantee this one will test positive for that...ketamine is about the only one that doesn't!

thats why its so damned popular!

Ketamine can make you fail a drug test for PCP. Also unless you're in the USA drug tests are extremely uncommon.

How's tolerance development with this one? Seems to be a BITCH of a tolerance with MXE that happens faster than anything I've ever seen.

To the people too lazy to read the thread, let me summarize, 25-35 mg is a good starting dose for people WITHOUT tolerance. Expect longer duration than ketamine, but shorter than MXE. Tolerance is probably the same as with MXE, but I don't know about that yet. I never took more than 2-3 lines in an evening, which has been completely satisfying to me.

I think people with a strong MXE tolerance, will find MXM somewhat lacking, but we will see about that. It for sure doesn't have the same "oooomph", which is actually what I like about it.

Even more funny, it tastes like good old Ketamine.
Yes, it kind of does, doesn't it? :)

MXE makes me show positive for PCP.
Seriously? You have tested positive for PCP after using MXE?
I'm 99% sure that's not true (3-meo-pcp on the other hand will show up as PCP). I am drug tested every month with a 9 panel that includes PCP and have never tested hot even after doing MXE for many days straight before the test. This has happened at least half a dozen times, so I don't know what the difference is.

My PCP levels were off the charts high, freaked the doctor out....but I still had MXE in the system ......like I had been doing it just hours before the test....and it was a blood test, so maybe a UA doesn't test positive for it?
Just stating facts that happened to me

Do you know if you had PCP in your blood or something else which indicates PCP? Would be nice to know about the metabolism of it.

I got the feeling this is being put to test somewhere right now =D

Well I ploughed through 3 grams of MXM in just under a week, and that's with a full time 9-5 job, and generous dosages. I didn't find my tolerance increase from my continued daily usage, but my previous MXE tolerance definitely plays a part in my MXM experience. I'd imagine that if I'd never abused MXE for 2 years that MXM would be the most magical thing since sliced magical bread.

Anyway I have 5 more grams on the way so once I get through those I'll let you know how tolerance fairs :)

Seeing reports that methoxmetamine is more like ketamine than MXE is really exciting.
Does anyone know if it shares similar anesthetic and immersive properties with ketamine? It has been a few years since my mind has drifted down a hole, and I would really like to return some day.

Seeing reports that methoxmetamine is more like ketamine than MXE is really exciting.
Does anyone know if it shares similar anesthetic and immersive properties with ketamine? It has been a few years since my mind has drifted down a hole, and I would really like to return some day.

The anaesthetic properties aren't quite as strong as those of ketamine but they are still definitely there. I definitely get robo legs when trying to walk around on MXM. You'll have no problems tumbling down the rabbit hole with MXM.

The anaesthetic properties aren't quite as strong as those of ketamine but they are still definitely there. I definitely get robo legs when trying to walk around on MXM. You'll have no problems tumbling down the rabbit hole with MXM.
Awesome! I could never quite achieve the falling down into endlessness and fully-immersive type of experience with MXE (maybe I never pushed it far enough) but that's what I loved most from ketamine. I'm really glad to hear this, thanks for the reply!

im ultra exited about this haha and was about to make order some but then some doubt arose that the vendor i had in mind is carrying the i think also mentioned here sticky and not ket smelling MXM.
Has anyone seen more then one "type" of mxm? i don't see many places offering it yet. just one as a matter of fact

Seriously? You have tested positive for PCP after using MXE?
I'm 99% sure that's not true (3-meo-pcp on the other hand will show up as PCP). I am drug tested every month with a 9 panel that includes PCP and have never tested hot even after doing MXE for many days straight before the test. This has happened at least half a dozen times, so I don't know what the difference is.

Yes, I was in the hospital and showed positive for PCP. They called it a false positive since I denied PCP use. Happened a second time I was in there too. It shows up in urine and blood.