• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possibly safer way to to a heroin/cocaine speedball (and without puking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontbluntt

Bluelighter
OK so this is just me having fun telling about a little druggie cocltail I created, perhaps I should have posted it in drug culture. I am in no way recommending anyone do this so don't get your panties up in a bunch. However, I do actually think it's a lot safer than mixing coke and heroin in a needle and shooting up (although I love doing that).

Anyways, this particular invention is not called a speedball, it is called a CRACKSMACK. (crack=crack, smack=heroin)

What you'll need:
1 razor blade
1 hash oil rig with a domeless nail
1 creme brule torch
1 syringe
1 tourniquet
1 spoon
Strongest rubbing alcohol you can find
Water (tap is fine)
Crack cocaine
Heroin

Alright so here's what you do, or I do:

Throw your dose of heroin in the spoon, dissolve it, filter it, draw it up and prep the syringe (air is out, etc.). Bring the syringe and set it down next to your oil rig. You need a domeless nail for this to not be really difficult and possibly very wasteful. I use a bong meant for weed with an adapter that fits my domeless nail. Break off a big piece of crack and set it on the corner of your razor blade.Tie your arm off with the tourniquet and then keeping it pulled tight torch the nail until it had been glowing red hot for a couple seconds. You wanna make sure you torch the base or bottom of the domeless nail too. As soon as the nail is glowing, put your mouth on the bong, pick up the razor blade with the crack on it, start inhaling very slowly (the smoke will be super hot and harsh if you inhale rapidly) but not too too soft and then use the razor blade to drop or smear the crack onto the nail. THe bong will fill with milky smoke which you SLOWLY inhale until the bong is empty. At this point, hold your breath and take your needle and shoot up one of your now-bulging veins since you've had the tourniquet on this whole time and then release the tourniquet just as you exhale the smoke, which by the way should be when you're about to pass out from holding your breath so long. Now enjoy an intense speedball without the nausea and with much less danger :D

Haha my friend and I have done this a couple times with his dab set up but we used crystal meth instead of crack and it definitely knocked us on our asses that's for sure. I would try it with some crack but I no longer IV so I'll take you're word in this one.

I like the clockwork orange avatar btw

This combo has been enjoyed by junkies worldwide for decades. Sorry to be the one to break it to but its basically a speedball, just not in the original sense of delivery, semantics in play.

Otherwise youre just dosing heroin and then crack after.

Nothing ground breaking in the world of drug use and new combinations.

Last edited:
Haha my friend and I have done this a couple times with his dab set up but we used crystal meth instead of crack and it definitely knocked us on our asses that's for sure. I would try it with some crack but I no longer IV so I'll take you're word in this one.

I like the clockwork orange avatar btw
Thanks man I love Clockwork Orange

This combo has been enjoyed by junkies worldwide for decades. Sorry to be the one to break it to but its basically a speedball, just not in the original sense of delivery, semantics in play.

Otherwise youre just dosing heroin and then crack after.

Nothing ground breaking in the world of drug use and new combinations.
I thought the oil rig part might be different but hell yeah man thanks for shitting all over me that was sick! lol
Just sharing something I thought was cool, I didn't post it to try to like claim no one's ever thought of it before me hahaha

Nawww. Im sowee darlin.

Pretend i didnt reply and ill let you have it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.