• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SUBOXONE + DEXTROAMPHETAMINE than OXY

nygiants1313

Bluelighter

hey guys first post here, i have been a lurker for many many years and this website is amazing and has got me thorugh many many withdrawals and bad situations in my life. heroin addiction for 7 and much much more. i've been through it all like many here. quick question though and dont know what to do

i've been on suboxone maintenance at 2-4mg a day for the past 4 months.

i woke up today and took 2mg of suboxone. 5 hours later i came across oxy and dex 30mg IR....i picked some up of both. i hadnt done blues in a long long long time and couldnt wait so of course i took the blue 5 hours after taking the low mg of suboxone and didnt feel much just a little something but not much at all. (knew that was going to happen though lol just could not wait.) Than an hour later i took 60mg of DEX. it is now 9 hours later and i am coming down. i still have 1 oxy left. idk if i should take it now for the comdown which would be 14 hours after my small sub dose, or try and wait til the morning which will be 24 hour mark. So my timeline goes like this.

6am- 2mg of sub
11am-30mg of oxy
1130am-60mg of DEX

It is now 9pm and i'm coming down. i am sipping on my first beer, and there are a few more beers here, and i only have 1 more oxy...

thats the timeline, maybe i could take 15 of oxy now and 15 tomorrow, or the whole thing now. i know if i take the oxy now i wont get high but would it help with the comeodown atleast. i very rarely mix, and i am pist i took the sub this morning​

Wait it out, clear the Subs, and get the most out of your last Roxi. I think you already know that. No point in wasting it completely, especially since you're now on a bunch of speed AND drinking. Chill man. lol

I would definitely wait but would've probably taken the Roxi and the d-amp at the same time just for kicks.:)

alright thanks guys well i held off on the oxy, but picked up another addy lol....i took the addy at 6am to help the sub withdrawals and to help me make it another 12 hours until it hits the 36+ hour mark. hopefully i can make it to 6am tomorrow with no more drugs and take the oxy at the 48 hour mark, but do you think it'll be ok if i take it in a few hours...which will be 30 hours no subs, and comoing down off this addy i took 2 hours ago